Michi FF: The Proposal (One Shot)

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail

thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know I can't read it kuku but I still want u to know that I am in here for u hun๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh I wish those days when I used to love nothing but to read FFs can come back but those days are so gone and never coming back (very sad)
koolgirl_fire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

fab story n i must say dat u r doing a gr8 job with all ur fanfics..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

plz continue ur other fanfics soon ..cant wait to read more๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

I know I can't read it kuku but I still want u to know that I am in here for u hun๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh I wish those days when I used to love nothing but to read FFs can come back but those days are so gone and never coming back (very sad)

thank you so much angel๐Ÿค— so sad tht u lost interest in fanfics... but happy to have u in here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolgirl_fire

fab story so glad u liked it hun:) thank you n i must say dat u r doing a gr8 job with all ur fanfics..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thank you so so much hun๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

plz continue ur other fanfics soon ..cant wait to read more๐Ÿ˜ƒ will try to update one of the fics tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
P.S: wht is ur name?๐Ÿ˜Š

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cal her kuku dear๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kiran_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love it. It was AWESOME, BRILLIANT FABULOUS and any other word that means that 
Milind is sooooooooooo endearing and charming
All the moments where he was teasing Prachi were LOL and she totally fell for eberything he said before he properly introduces himself to her
How embarrising was it for Prachi to have to tell Milind she is not a lesbian. Srupid Ranvir its all his fault.
And Prachi should have told her parents yes after she saw his photo I mean what if they decided to say no she would have lost Milind who is a man to be reckoned with. BTW what exactly does that mean I sorta have a vague idea but I'm not too sure
Milind hates ice cream ๐Ÿ˜•  who hates ice cream?????? I love ice cream.
Milind must love Prachi a ot if he has been stalking her for 6 years and being able to remember every detail of the conversation he had with her.
I wonder how he engineered the propsal and what would he do if Prachi said no?
OK I know this is a one shot but can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post a epilouge or something I want to know what hapeens at dinner.
I'm planning to read the other ffs later on and commenting, even though I have holidays the teachers have piled on the work its sooooo annoying.
Oh and plzzzzzzzzz continue soon with your other ffs
How are things going for you anyway.

divvya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kuku, that was a fab story hun. I won't complain as long as you keep giving us this little short treats. but do update your other FFs. Loved michi in this. Milind is droolworthy hun. He is all set to get what he wants, lol. How can Prachi be not impressed? I am surprised that she didn't melt into a puddle at his feet after hearing his feelings for her that too since she was 18. Drool, drool ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aww that was sweet Kuku...the man is so funny...
enjoyed reading it....
thank you