Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

priyanka1806

priyanka1806

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hi Shikha....

Yes,I have read the full twilight series.SmileAnd needless to say they r simply awesome.Reading this series is one of the best things that happened to me.Specially i like twilight and new moon.It just increases my adrenalin quotient......reading about Edward EmbarrassedHeart n Bella's love story.I started reading twilight when a frnd of mine advised to.....n in no time i got Addicted!!!!!!!1ClapDancing.........In mew moon,when Edwrad left Bella,my heart went out for her....n i cudnt resist my tears.hats off to stephennie Meyer for coming up with such a wonderful and innovative story.....mindblowing!!!!!!Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| THE TWILIGHT SAGA || (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
i read all four, loved them and read them again. after reading them through a critical eye,
 i thought its not as great as it seems.( no wonder it has such low ratings on goodreads)
 but i love the actor/actress who play edward and bella, hence the siggy,

some of u might want to give vampire academy by richelle mead a try.

Edited by 100%-princess - 19 August 2009 at 11:10pm

chan.barbie

chan.barbie

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i love d twilight series.........but frankly i hatd d movie........i LOVE edwardHug............and i love d concept of d book.Clap..........but i think d harry potter series was better.....Thumbs Up.........

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i love twilight, currently i am on new moon, loooooooooooooove it, i loved twilight, i am soo eager to finish them, i wanna watch the movies too, but there'll be a lot of parts cut, like the first movie, i love edward, he's an ideal BF, i love how Stephnie writes, i felt like a was watching a movie, i could of imagine the whole scene, Twilight Saga forever!!

Div_Ridz

Div_Ridz

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
HEEEYY I have al the 4 books and the Host.. The hosts is not so good..! BUT I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SAGA! I LOVE ECLIPSE ITS THE BESTT~!!
TEAM EDWARD!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I read all 4 of them, I think they are ok. nothing  extraordinary or fabulous. I don't understand why people gets so hyper when someone mentions them.

-Humera-

IF-Dazzler

-Humera-

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged

I love The Twilight Saga aswell, i like all of the characters!!! The book is amazing, went off it for a while, but as the movie came out im bk on it nw!!!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Not a fan of the series. Horribly written and so anti-feminist and pushing mormon themes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pomegranateAnhdara13cooldude10U-No-Poo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top