Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
... ::|| THE  TWILIGHT  SAGA || :: ...

Hello members! Hug

I'm new to this forum and I love to read books. My favourite types of books are the ones from the Twilight series. So Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, & Breaking Dawn. I've watched the Twilight movie and I am waiting impatiently for New Moon to be released too! I AM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH THE SERIES AND EDWARD!!! Heart Heart Heart Stephenie Meyer has done a fantastic job and I thank her very much for all her hard work in making the Twilight series so excellent! Her way of writing is beautiful and I just adore her! Embarrassed

So, has anybody here read any of the books? Do you like it? What do you like best about the series? Who is your favourite character? Let me know! Please don't hestitate to share your thoughts about the books! Tongue

PS: No rude comments please. I don't want any Twilight fans getting hurt around here...If you dislike this book and would like to state your reason(s) why then go ahead but don't say anything hurtful. Respect the fans and keep comments appropriate. I wouldn't want any Twilight fans being offended because I know I would...Thank you! Smile

Love,

Shikha Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gurl93Arushi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| THE TWILIGHT SAGA ||" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hey shikha...
welcome to the forum....Hug
Firstly....the topic u created is one of my fav.s and yes...I love twilight saga...
I am just deeply in love with jacob black...more than edward cullen..:)
Carlisle cullen is my favorite too...Heart...
I mean...he is soo cute and compassionate.....
Jacob welll.....mind u...he is mine..and i see...you are edward cullen's fan/..so...no hard feelings...and no competition..hehehehehe....ROFL
A hearty welcome to you....
hope u find this book talk forum interesting....:)..and fall in love with it...as I did....
Cheers...And shukriya
Ananya

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hey hunz!
I'm sort of new to this forum too, but yeah hehe... welcome anyways! Tongue

Omg yes! I started reading twilight last summer because I used to go to the avi/sig section and everyone just used to ravee about twilight and I didn't know what the heck it was LOL My friend recommended me to read it so I just borrowed it from the libary first, but then aaah!! Day Dreaming I brought a copy of my own and eventually brought the twilight saga.

I have a confession to make though, I stopped reading BD half way through because I was soo annoyed with BellaLOL but I guess I'll catch up on that!
Most of my friends then brought twilight on DVD and i just HAD to too! (even though I found the movie a bit dissapointing - hopefully new moon turns out to be better.

Arsh-

Edited by eexxoottiicc - 12 August 2009 at 2:43pm

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 13 August 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Ah..I love the Twilight saga too..!...i love Edward n Jacob..!..i'm TOO greedy..!..lol..

n sometimes i did get bored..but then it did'nt fail to entertain me later on..!

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Forget what i said earlier.

I'm Anti-Twilight :)

Edited by innocentdevil. - 30 December 2009 at 11:17pm

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:39am | IP Logged
hi  guyzz!!!
well think i will write in this topic
even though the writing style isnt awesoms! infact its very simple
and its way to off being a literary masterpiece
but the story is about romance and love(which isnt much of a story as well )...................but average girl's dream you know!!!sigh sigh sighEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
so being a girl..........i loved them all!!!!
but i dont think im girle enough to buy all of them.....no for my money when it so thin!!!!!Ouch

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Maybe you should post this in the Twilight section... you might get more replies that way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

amarjit84

amarjit84

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I love twilight saga as well.. and am in Jacob's team as wellEmbarrassed
Its the first time I've fell in love with a fiction character n dat is JacobEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top