djree thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Today Aksharas dialogues in front of RR was awesome....so confident...Naitik ki to bolti hi band ho gayi...
Good job Akshara

Kash Akshara pehle bol deti to shaadi mein hum bhi hanste...

Aneways excellent acting by Akshi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah just loved Akshara 2day...she was awesum... 👏 👏 ..kya dialogue maara RR ke samne..seriously Naitik toh dekhta reh gaya......

indirectly she asked RR to leave da room,......i knew it 4rm b4 dat she wont be speaking or confessing in front of RR......she was very good 2day.......n at last Naitik bhi sudhar gaya...but they dint talked so i wanna see da conversation between them......
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeh she was excellent!!!!👏

she behaved soo maturely...👍🏼

sameekshaa thumbnail
agreed....today she rocked........n acted so maturely......👍🏼
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mmm would any of you mind givin me a little update of today? 😳 Pleaseee....i have been waitin for today since yesterday lol
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She acted maturely and what she said was good, but I hoped that she would have confessed her feelings so that we could have seen a nice moment between the two of them. Akshara fell asleep and then Naitik was being affectionate towards her. I wanted to see that affection while she was awake.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: live_life

mmm would any of you mind givin me a little update of today? 😳 Pleaseee....i have been waitin for today since yesterday lol

hey it showed dat.....RR cums into their room wid Naitik..n den he apologizes n den Akshara says dat itsnone of his fault coz nothing has happened between them...their relationship is perfectly fine. She says day she is thankful to him coz he cares 4 their relation so much..to be precise She indirectly asked him to leave da room....n den he goes awy...
den naitik says dat he has not asked him to cum , he came by his own....den Akshara says datits Naitik who has given him da permission toenter their room.......n den she confesses dat she loves only him...n asks several queations to Naitik dat how cud hi believe RR n not her.....
n den she goes off to sleep n Naitik stands der.....n den Naitik ha s smile on his face n den takes out a blanket n puts over Akshara wen she is asleep...den he tries to wipe hr tears but stops n den they both sleep,....n den da next morning....

den daddaji n all other afmily members wait 4 Akshara n Naitik to cum to do da puja.....but they r still asleep...den Gayatri wid rashmi cums to wake dem up..n sum stupid ladies also follows dem....n they say dat nayi bahu is still aslep n bla bla.....den gaytri asks dem to cum downstairs ASAP...coz everybody is waiting......bas wahin khatam.....n den da precapEdited by Tafseer - 14 years ago
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh thank you thank you thank you soooo much tasfeer!
Cant wait for naitik to be all lovey dovey to aksh while she is asleep lol
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya Superb acting by akshara......aise dialogues the ki...Naitik jo abhi tak apni hi duniya main tha...ki bhi neend toot gayi ....aur woh saare pal yaad gaye jab they were together....such a relief to see that he was remembering tTHEIR old times and not thinking about RR....
Loved the way he just sat watching Akshara sleep and trying to wipe that tear.....
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Undoubtedly main attraction of today's episode was Akshara. Hina had been acting very well for the past few months. But today she was exceptionally good.

I loved the way Naitik showed his affection when she was asleep. That was very cute. But Akshara outplayed everyone today.