Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

djree

Groupbie

djree

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Today Aksharas dialogues in front of RR was awesome....so confident...Naitik ki to bolti hi band ho gayi...
Good job Akshara

Kash Akshara pehle bol deti to shaadi mein hum bhi hanste...

Aneways excellent acting by Akshi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiscoDhokla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome Akshi..." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yeah just loved Akshara 2day...she was awesum... Clap Clap ..kya dialogue maara RR ke samne..seriously Naitik toh dekhta reh gaya......

indirectly she asked RR to leave da room,......i knew it 4rm b4 dat she wont be speaking or confessing in front of RR......she was very good 2day.......n at last Naitik bhi sudhar gaya...but they dint talked so i wanna see da conversation between them......

bhaskar_bharti

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged

yeh she was excellent!!!!Clap

she behaved soo maturely...Thumbs Up

sameekshaa

Groupbie

sameekshaa

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
agreed....today she rocked........n acted so maturely......Thumbs Up

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
mmm would any of you mind givin me a little update of today? Embarrassed Pleaseee....i have been waitin for today since yesterday lol

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
She acted maturely and what she said was good, but I hoped that she would have confessed her feelings so that we could have seen a nice moment between the two of them. Akshara fell asleep and then Naitik was being affectionate towards her. I wanted to see that affection while she was awake.

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by live_life

mmm would any of you mind givin me a little update of today? Embarrassed Pleaseee....i have been waitin for today since yesterday lol

hey it showed dat.....RR cums into their room wid Naitik..n den he apologizes n den Akshara says dat itsnone of his fault coz nothing has happened between them...their relationship is perfectly fine. She says day she is thankful to him coz he cares 4 their relation so much..to be precise She indirectly asked him to leave da room....n den he goes awy...
den naitik says dat he has not asked him to cum , he came by his own....den Akshara says datits Naitik who has given him da permission toenter their room.......n den she confesses dat she loves only him...n asks several queations to Naitik dat how cud hi believe RR n not her.....
n den she goes off to sleep n Naitik stands der.....n den Naitik ha s smile on his face n den takes out a blanket n puts over Akshara wen she is asleep...den he tries to wipe hr tears but stops n den they both sleep,....n den da next morning....

den daddaji n all other afmily members wait 4 Akshara n Naitik to cum to do da puja.....but they r still asleep...den Gayatri wid rashmi cums to wake dem up..n sum stupid ladies also follows dem....n they say dat nayi bahu is still aslep n bla bla.....den gaytri asks dem to cum downstairs ASAP...coz everybody is waiting......bas wahin khatam.....n den da precap

Edited by Tafseer - 12 August 2009 at 11:08am

bhaskar_bharti

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Oh thank you thank you thank you soooo much tasfeer!
Cant wait for naitik to be all lovey dovey to aksh while she is asleep lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top