Aug.11th Written/Pix/Vid Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey all...I'll be providing yesterday's brief update! Aug.11

Starts with Savita saying to the lady who is selling veggies- I told that lady to keep her daughter at home. If the mother is such ego-headed how would the daughter be? It's good I didn't bring that uneducated girl home. In front of my Manav she is "paani kum chai!" All this Solochana is hearing from behind. And Savita keeps going calling Solochana names, etc. Solochana is fuming. Savita turns around and sees Solochana. Solochana says I want to talk to her. And she starts defending herself and her daughter. Savita says I haven't done anything you have. You have disrespected yourself and your daughter. Savita shuts up Solochana and says you have ruined your daughter's future by keeping her at home, now I don't have time leave me alone. And she leaves. Leaving Solochana thinking.

Varsha's co-workers are trying to convince Varsha to go see John's new film. Varsha refuses, and her boss comes and sees them talking. Boss tells Varsha that what are you doing at home you can just go home and take care of your family. He sends her home and apologizes for yelling at her before. Varsha's co-worker convinces Varsha to go see the movie.

They go to the movies and Varsha bumps into her boss, who yells at her and says what a liar you are. (I never thought Varsha was sooo stupid! 😲). Her boss makes her realize how selfish she is that she has not even thought about her family. Varsha says that she will submit her resignation tomorrow. Her boss says yes she should.

Varsha is worried at home how to tell her parents that she is quitting her job. At that time Manav's Kaka enters the home. Everyone gathers. Baba blasts Kaka asking why does he keep coming over and repeating the same thing. What you want cannot happen. I want my Archu to go to her sasural, but my family won't agree. Why do you keep coming back as a relative because nothing will happen with that. Kaka says I haven't come here to request because I know that I will only be disrespected. I have come here for a final decision. Either Archu will come as a bahu or we end this relationship now. What's the point of having a relationship? I cannot see Manav have a useless hope and suffer. If you are preventing your daughter from becoming Manav's wife than it is your daughter's bad destiny. Call Archu..I want to hear her decision from her mouth. Archu enters and puts a pallu on her head. Kaka says Archu I came to ask what you think of this relationship? What do you want? Kaka says I do not want to force you. If you say no I will leave.

Ultimately Kaka says either Archu come with me or she give me her mangalsutra so this relationship ends. Vinod asks what are you saying? Kaka says I am doing what is good for my family and Archu. If you want to end this relationship than end it fully so I can convince Manav that his wedding has ended. He loves Archu a lot and is unable to forget her so I want to make him realize that the wedding is done. He tells everyone that for all this while I used to come her for both Archu and Manav...now I have come for Manav because I care for him.

Archu is shocked and keeps looking at her aayi....Finally Archu takes her pallu off and mangalsutra off. Everyone is shocked, especially baba, who can't even stand. 😭 Episode ends!

Urghhh Solochana-couldn't you think of your daughter's true happiness? She kept looking at you for you to say something!!!

Precap-Savita has a monologue that now Solochana it's your turn to be humiliated, ridiculed,  and embarassed.

Hope you liked the update! (wasn't as brief as I thought it would be 😆)

Shweta

[/MEMBERS]
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago
Wwww Shweta awesome n quick update..thanx sweety:)
Thx a lott Shweta fr putting up at last min....

I dont like Archu's stand at all....arghhhhhhhhhh
Thanx a ton shweta!!!

Lovely work as usual!!! Hmmmm this turning out like i said before battle royale of the aai's ...and i blame sulochna for starting it !!!!

I dont know but iis this kinda thing  quite widespread in india where parents end up ruining their child married life by interfering too much into it and imposing too much of their thinking on them .....i think the show is quite rite if it is so ,as most marriages today are then getting spoiled bec they  become battlegrounds for parents to get even with each other without a thought being spared for those actually married and them being at fault for not correcting their parents!!!

-Pooja
Edited by rdfan - 14 years ago
Thanks... I am shocked that Archana took the decision and took her Mangalsutra off... I predict that her mom will see her crying in the night and will realize that she was wrong, She is going to put it back and send her to her sasural..

I know Kaka was doing this because he was sure that Archana will come with him.. as she respects this relationship too...

For Varsha's track - I am really surprised and not liking it at all!!!