Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Today Bablu bhiya crosses de limit (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

agun

agun

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

i beg to differ.

he felt like he had done a wrong that was causing harm and creating animosity in a delicate brand new relationship.

he just wanted to correct his wrong, ask forgiveness for his mistakes, and try his best to improve things.

God knows how long this MU would've continued if RR didn't interfere. thank God atleast he has some sense.

This MU would have been cleared with out RR's help....aks already told her feelings to Naitik...he didnt listen but she would have told it again. RR might have good intentions at heart but he shouldnt have entered their roon yaar that too on their SR.  Every things should be done at a right time and place.....no offence dear just my opinion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today Bablu bhiya crosses de limit (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
He shudn't have entered the room but I am glad he did.
Because now aksh and naitik have talkd and the MU is done!
So for the things he said to naitik during b-ball.....and practically ruining the wedding he got served by akshara.
But im glad that watever he did resulted in cute scenes between naksh.

ngcs

ngcs

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
yaar its bw husband wife not any teesra can interfere akshi today set him right

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
agree with u dear

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I think nobody is wrong...the situation was such that anyone would have behaved that way...each and every character be it Naitik,RR or Aks...were right on their part....
RR was right because he is under the guilt that he messed up their wedding so he needs to clarify...and what u do if u see the dulha in a sulking face going out of the room on SR and the bride sitting on the floor...
Naitik was right because he is childish,possesive,hurt and madly in love...aur aisi halat main one cannot behave with rationality...
Aks. is also right coz poor thing is not understanding why such an issue of RR proposal and hurt too that her love didn't trust her...and on top of that he is accusing her of things which were not in her control and also now that he has come to the room with somebody else on their SR...

So all are behaving acc. to the situation...
Agar koi galat hai toh creatives jinhone aise situation khadi ki...
And we fans also for being so impatient and jumping to conclusions knowing very well that it is just a piece of fiction and game of TRP's...LOL LOL

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
i think after that talk with Mohit and RR...he found out what was going thru naitik's head for the past few weeks, RR went thru a guilt complex...he was feeling very guilty and remorseful...you could tell by the way he spoke and folded his hands and asked for forgiveness.

like love, anger, and hate...guilt is a also a very overwhelming feeling to have...a wish to take back every word you said. i think thats what RR was feeling.

anyways, all is done and over with now, lets talk who will help akshi from those vulture aunties Angry

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

whatever he did was a right he has spoiled naksh wedding.
now we want to know the actual reason why he said no to akshii's rishtaa.

Pinky the real and only reason that RR rejected Akshara was because of his misinterpretation of her singing...he said that and I think that was proved during her bhajan also...there is no other reason...

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

i think after that talk with Mohit and RR...he found out what was going thru naitik's head for the past few weeks, RR went thru a guilt complex...he was feeling very guilty and remorseful...you could tell by the way he spoke and folded his hands and asked for forgiveness.

like love, anger, and hate...guilt is a also a very overwhelming feeling to have...a wish to take back every word you said. i think thats what RR was feeling.

anyways, all is done and over with now, lets talk who will help akshi from those vulture aunties Angry

Only Naitik can truly support Akshara...and I think he will since he has to also prove to Akshara na that his heart has melted and now he is back to his old self agian...she doesnt know that yet na...

also Naitik is not afraid to speak his mind for the fear of samaj and rishtedaar...Big smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top