Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Today Bablu bhiya crosses de limit (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

i beg to differ.

he felt like he had done a wrong that was causing harm and creating animosity in a delicate brand new relationship.

he just wanted to correct his wrong, ask forgiveness for his mistakes, and try his best to improve things.

God knows how long this MU would've continued if RR didn't interfere. thank God atleast he has some sense.

I agree wid u RR wasnt wrong . He is trying to solve deir MU . He knows dat he has done a mistake nd he just wants to set everything right nd ask forgiveness for his deed By doing all dis he has made a place in our hearts earlier we used to hate him but kno we r liking his chatacter If he wuldnt have taken d initiative to clear d Mu I m damn sure dis MU wuld have lasted for long Naitik wasnt even ready to listen to Akshi but now Akshi ahs got d chance to speak to him  . I think watever he did was right . He is egoistic nd a show off no doubt but yes he is a nice person nd a nice brother.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nice_n_Naughtyanu-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today Bablu bhiya crosses de limit (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amisha1

Goldie

amisha1

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 1:17am | IP Logged
i completely agree with d topic starter... even i feel he has no right 2 interfere..and also enter in their room like that, on the suhaag raat
if he wanted, he could have jus talked 2 naitik alone.. not to naitik and akshara in their room
on a mature basis, he shud know better to let aksahra and naitik handle their differences on their own.. by interfering, he wud make matters worse....
he shud have given akshara a chance 2 talk 2 naitik alone.. he cud have jus told naitik, listen 2 wat akshara has to say 1st...

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged

i beg to differ.

he felt like he had done a wrong that was causing harm and creating animosity in a delicate brand new relationship.

he just wanted to correct his wrong, ask forgiveness for his mistakes, and try his best to improve things.

God knows how long this MU would've continued if RR didn't interfere. thank God atleast he has some sense.
I agree wid u....Smile

Nice_n_Naughty

IF-Dazzler

Nice_n_Naughty

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

i beg to differ.

I agree wid u....Smile

exactly...
bcoz of RR akshara took dat step... akshara has made sensibl decisn... naitik is useless...

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim20

Originally posted by beautiful16

i beg to differ.

I agree wid u....Smile

exactly...
bcoz of RR akshara took dat step... akshara has made sensibl decisn... naitik is useless...
Hey plz dont call naitik uselessUnhappy i knw he has been little irritatng these daz but aftr watchng SBS i m fallng in love wid him all over againBlushing

ngcs

ngcs

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with d topic starter... even i feel he has no right 2 interfere..and also enter in their room like that, on the suhaag raat
if he wanted, he could have jus talked 2 naitik alone.. not to naitik and akshara in their room
on a mature basis, he shud know better to let aksahra and naitik handle their differences on their own.. by interfering, he wud make matters worse....
he shud have given akshara a chance 2 talk 2 naitik alone.. he cud have jus told naitik, listen 2 wat akshara has to say 1st...

ngcs

ngcs

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
today u proved right sippy24sep akshi set rr into a right mode usko uski jagah bata di

Radhakrishna123

IF-Rockerz

Radhakrishna123

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

i beg to differ.

I agree with you, he just wanted to help them!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top