Another article about Shabir & Kanchi - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by blind horizon

I'm just too happy for words.
not more than me sweetie, cos I love nothing more than to keep hearing abt this two most lovely ppl, stay together and live happily ever after....

Shabbir. I am very happy for u dear😃

umm confused....I seem to detect a lil sarcasm there or are u actually soo elated? 😛
Originally posted by _ishaara_

looks like im the odd one out here😆 oh boy

or not....
im glad😆
Originally posted by -Janki-

umm confused....I seem to detect a lil sarcasm there or are u actually soo elated? 😛
The thing is he decided to come out of the closet at last with some girl other than the rumored cry baby..... besides I think its time he settled down. And yes I am happy I've long gotten over him Janki the infatuation or whatever it was is over..... sigh. Can't imagine how much time and effort I wasted watching garbage for him.... well its an experience worth gaining.

The thing is he decided to come out of the closet at last with some girl other than the rumored cry baby..... besides I think its time he settled down. And yes I am happy I've long gotten over him Janki the infatuation or whatever it was is over..... sigh. Can't imagine how much time and effort I wasted watching garbage for him.... well its an experience worth gaining.

Exactly my sentiments hun....Yeah! that phase of obsessing over a fictional character..(rather an actor who is not even aware of my existence) is over....Frankly even more selfishly I'm happy I got rid of it since a long time..Yeah sure a rollercoaster ride it was woth experiencing 😆 but strictly ONCE 🤓😆...In my case not only the time even mental trauma...Nail biting over any single damn artice & pic....🤣
I actually dont have any clue about whereabouts of this girl (Yeah! I've stopped doing researches about.... 😆)..So dont know whether to applaud his choice or not....& these articles I had enough of them....Let him open his mouth for once...But I guess u're right...Afterall its his life & he knows what is better for him...We should be glad atleast she doesnt feel ashamed to take his names in interviews atleast ...So yeah I should be happy for him 😉

shabbir hav u gone blind or wat kanchi😡
i just hate her
where r u panchi???????????????/

😆
I am actually frustrated😆
But I am happy that you're happy😆
Originally posted by michiluv

confused😕
Don't get confused😆
We don't have proof that Shabir and Kanchi are dating
For me they are NOT dating😳
his article is just so stupid😆
They were spoted in the cinema which means they're dating😕😆
I went to the cinema with my friend(Boy)..Does that mean I am dating him..No😆
The media is just so stupid and they try to link up people which I find disgusting🤢
Both Papa and Kanhi denied it and I won't believe anything until Papa comes and says it openly
Which he won't..I guess
I am going mad thinking abt this😆
I am out of this thread before it gets worse😆

Edited by may268 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by _angel_

not more than me sweetie, cos I love nothing more than to keep hearing abt this two most lovely ppl, stay together and live happily ever after....

Shabbir. I am very happy for u dear😃

Angel..man!!!!! I logged in now to read u r post😆yes my baby sent me a PM😊she hasn't forgotten me..😳

happily ever after 😆😆 just see Angel Huzzoorr ! it is all Kanchi's fault dear😡😡My son-in-law is highly innocent😕he is just going with her to the cinema..to pubs..seen more along with Kanchi...and the media is just publishing rubbish😆😆coz they r imagining things dear😲😆reason ..it is the gals who fall on himthey want to do badnaam to his name😕they want to stick to him like fevicol..and my kid is least interested in them😳🤣he doesn't give them any glances or those looks😉to pretty ladies...they want to get linked with him..on their own as he is the only man in the world😲😆isn't that the popular opinion here😆(not just here..some people near my home too feel the  same..there is a lady who discusses abt this guy with me and when I read this article ..I gave her a 👎🏼😆)perhaps the pretty Pinky Kanchi is threatening my son-in-law😡that she may kick him black and blue😆if he doesn't come along with her and be with hereverywhere..so my son-in-law just following her😆I guess this is the first time he is seen with a woman at the cinema😉and sources tell us that he is not a friend of kanchi😆😆ok...let's see which source will finally prove to be true😆sources dear ..sources...stick to them😆 ...final result will be declared by my boy😆
😲

He has to do it one day😆😆awwwwwwww!!! as per the June article ...he may be thinking of a public announcement😆but it will not be that soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn ..I know that

Garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤢 what stupid tracksssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! in the end!!!! nasty flavors😆