Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: stint

LMAOOO!!!! That PIG again

Nimmi, lol i am not good at english and we have a fit teacher so i couldnt concenrate 🤣 but i still managed to get a C in it with the help of that teacher, she helped me soo much LOL! I hate all subjects that has too much writing, actually i am a sport guy LOL!

Lol i had the bestest english teacher ever ! she was idian init but born in the UK so she was like all cool and dat get me Lol.im reeli gna miss her actually i pray 2 god everyday i get ehr next year 🤣 ms Sabharwal
the boys in my skl are like WOW 🤓 o shizzle lmao
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well there are some really good universities in UK and most importantly everyone has a equal chance ! haha but todays generation .. esp in high school no one bothers with studies ! only some do. LOL i gave up on my H&SC coursework because it was soooo stressful ! and because of my stupidity i was one mark of an A =( .. but my teacher was FREAKIN SCARY ! she used to scare the living daylight outta me lol and i swear she hates me with a passion !

Ankit lol geography is OK .. only one of the papers i found really difficult. I flunked my french =P my teacher didnt know how to control our class, and she couldnt even speak english ;X how were we supposed to communicate with her ?

liz lmao at 14 years old knowing everything abt comps ! haha i know who to go to, next my computer breaks down =P
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YouDontKnoMe

Lol i had the bestest english teacher ever ! she was idian init but born in the UK so she was like all cool and dat get me Lol.im reeli gna miss her actually i pray 2 god everyday i get ehr next year 🤣 ms Sabharwal
the boys in my skl are like WOW 🤓 o shizzle lmao

🤣🤣🤣 

i need a B in english  and im doing english lit next year