Fan Fictions

-Bollywood ka Maara Armaan Bechara-Updated Pg 130 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 136

-delhi.di.kudi-

-delhi.di.kudi-

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I will send out PM's soon but here is the part.............as requested it's long!

Scene 3:

Armaan and Muskaan at the movies

M: OMG OMG OMG It's starting……………

A: All movies do! (sarcastically)

M: ughhh na khud maza leta hai na lene deta hai

A: what?

M: just watch………….

Armaan sat and watched silently for the first bit and then came the famous at the train station where Simran is almost missing and there she meets Raj for the first time………….

A: oh please! How stupid is that……………no one is ever that lucky that a beautiful girl just comes with hand stuck out……….ughhh I hate these movies

Muskaan stuffed popcorn in Armaan's mouth to shut him up……

A: (with a stuffed mouth)….what the hell was that for……………she just told him to stay quite

A: what is this man? If you missed your train then call SOMEONE! Don't they phones in Europe……….and oye Muskaan why did he gladly miss his train……………..what an idiot………..

M: if you don't shit up I will I will I will………..kill you!

A: OMG Indians………….why is she asking for a lift on the highway!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did she get in the highway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................................WHAT the police man just believed Raj………..how how how I mean damn look at the passport atleast doofis…………..where did he her passport………..ughhhh

Muskaan looked at Armaan with anger in her eyes…………….shut up or else!!!!!!!

A: oh great the car breaks down! How nice………………..tyyyppppiiiicccccaaallllll…………now lets see they find a house in the middle of no where while it's raining and they stay there that night and fall in love

M: not quite……………..

A: So now she's drunk! How unpredictable…………..now she'll wake up next to him and die of shame….Armaan starts laughing……………………..Pllleease get me out of here…………………

Armaan then fell asleep or atleast Muskaan thought as his comments stopped…………and then at the palat scene………………..

A: O……………….God……………………….palat palat….just turn already……………….awwwwww………how pathetic!

M: Armaa………

A: okay okay I'll shut up!

Later on…………at the climax scene……………….

A: Oh myyyy goodddd how long is this movie……….how long……………….how long…………….wait wait where is Simran yo Muskaan where is she…..huh Raj is already on the train………..Mus….he looked at Muskaan and she was watching the screen so faithfully with tears in her eyes…………………………..Ohhh there she is……………*Train Whistle*………….let her go old man let her go…………………….Dialogue: Jaa Simran Jaa……………………Armaan gets up in joy and yells……YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! JAO SIMRAN JAO APNE RAJ KE PAAS JAO……….

M: ARMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN…………laughing hysterically

A: what? Now red-faced…………..i was mocking the film……………when Simran is finally in the train Armaan says in a whispered voice…………Dilwale Dulhania Le hi Gaye……………

Armaan and Muskaan in the plane the next day (Armaan and Muskaan are in London and are flying back to India)

M: ummm Armaan……It was really really good no?(laughs)

A: what was good?

M: My painting……………obviously the movie you idiot

A: which movie?

M: ARmaan!!

A: what Armaan yaar everytime you do this (says mockingly) "Armaan" I hate talking about Hindi movies you know it!

M: why? Huh? Why don't you like…………..are you too coooolllll……Oh look it's Armaan he's too coolll for hindi movies…………..hmmmm…………..didnt seem so cool yesterday  (now dramatically Muskaan says……Jao Simran Jao………………ha you're a sucker! Jao Simran Jao……..

A: Oh god just stop it, why do you always do that If you want me talk about the movie let's talk……hmmm it was good……..okay happy now………………..

M: good! That's your big review of the all time classic……….. it's good!

A: Muskaan stop it! Let me just relax before take off okay just let me relax!

M: Wait wait wait "relax" meaning your scared of take off

Armaan looked at her in anger

A: NO!

M: ha ha ha ha ha………..Armaan is scared of take off! Ha! Mr. Malik is scared……….s-c-a-r-….

A: MUSKAAN SHUT UP!

Air Hostess: Excuse Me Sir…….Please do keep your voice down

A: oh yes sorry  Armaan's face was now red in embarrassment and Muskaan was having laughing fit!

10 minutes Later:

Announcement: Fasten your seat-belts we are now ready for take-off.

A: Oh lord please! Deep breaths deep breaths………..

M: Jai hanuman gyan………..

A: what are you doing?

M: what they all do

A: whose they?!?!

M: don't you watch movies yaar…………….in all the bollywood they sing this before take-off…..in all of them………..

A: stop…………..so just because they do it you'll do it to?!?!

M: yeah! She smiled

A: God your stupid…………when your scared do something that makes you feel better not what they do in the movies……….like me I take deep breaths

Muskaan yelled!

M: AHA! So you are scared!

A: umm I meant…………oh forget it…………….

Before they knew it they were at Delhi Airport ready to be picked up and left the plane with a whole new world awaiting their arrival. Muskaan and Armaan were now finally in India!

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

one_ashimohini_agarwalKaSh_4_evavrulsi_love_KSGksg_farhanhemvbAzmiiArmaansGirlSuvarna....scorpio95MrsMallikGrovercutiepreetaaroracutie_mahimalovebapu18Iqbal Neha1mar-prernawaghraytopsyturvy23Ishia-Prithi-CrazyRedMaryyogzzcupid-struckRadhika Shah-ialwayswill-RKDramebaaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Bollywood ka Maara Armaan Bechara-Updated Pg 130 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged
amazing part
armaan was too funny wen he said jao simran jao it seems he really got into thwe film at the end.
the plane scene was amazingly described.

-delhi.di.kudi-

-delhi.di.kudi-

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iqbal Neha1

amazing part
armaan was too funny wen he said jao simran jao it seems he really got into thwe film at the end.
the plane scene was amazingly described.
LOLThanks so much for your very prompt (lol) and very kind comment! I'm glad you liked the plane scene I was worried about that one! Tongue

tamanna17

tamanna17

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hey...nice part

aanchal_c

IF-Rockerz

aanchal_c

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
nice part,continue soon.

Suvarna....

Goldie

Suvarna....

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
ROFL Never saw DDLJ in like a minute. Armaan's reactions were very cool. Muskaan seems a very good friend of Armaan and seems to know him well.

Waise, why are your parts so small???

Thanks for the PM.

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Great part!!!
Loved armaan's comentry during the movie!!!
Thanks for the Movie!!!

lovebapu18

IF-Dazzler

lovebapu18

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
nice part!!
thanks for the pm!!
do continue soon!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top