-Bollywood ka Maara Armaan Bechara-Updated Pg 130 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
so armaan finally met riddhima.......wow......cool.
Originally posted by Iqbal Neha1

amazing part
armaan is soo funny he actually inacted the DDLG scene cant wait till AR come face to face.
thanks....glad you liked it! Lol trust me you'll like it when they come to face to face😆
Originally posted by aanchal_c

so armaan finally met riddhima.......wow......cool.
Yes he did finally meet Ridhima or should we say Raj met Simran😉😆
Edited by confused-soul - 14 years ago
Hey i loved it to the bits!!!

And aww..Armaan is so sweet!! Lol.,.he was about to yell at Muskaan for calling him that..but..aww..yelling in the theater Jao Simran Jao!! Haha..you had me fallling off the chair laughing! I could literally imagine Armaan doing that!! Wow!!

And aww..left the poor girl behind! Wow..whats his problem! He couldent wait a little bit longer!!

And now there on the train.and he is complainign saying..if i was on the train and all and saw a girl runnning I would have screamed HA SUCKER!(ROFL) but wow..and now he is helping that girl...

And, mhm..let me take a wild guess.that girl is Riddhima? Right? Hopefully she is..becasue thats so cute!! Yay

They met! And now Riddhima will change Armaan..Yay!! Lol..cant wait till your next update .you have me on my knees begging!!!
thanks for the PM
continue soon

Luv Anu
Great part!!!
And armaan was just to funny!!!!
Thanks for the PM...
Edited by Radhika Shah - 14 years ago
Originally posted by peacewithin

Hey i loved it to the bits!!!

And aww..Armaan is so sweet!! Lol.,.he was about to yell at Muskaan for calling him that..but..aww..yelling in the theater Jao Simran Jao!! Haha..you had me fallling off the chair laughing! I could literally imagine Armaan doing that!! Wow!!

And aww..left the poor girl behind! Wow..whats his problem! He couldent wait a little bit longer!!

And now there on the train.and he is complainign saying..if i was on the train and all and saw a girl runnning I would have screamed HA SUCKER!(ROFL) but wow..and now he is helping that girl...

And, mhm..let me take a wild guess.that girl is Riddhima? Right? Hopefully she is..becasue thats so cute!! Yay

They met! And now Riddhima will change Armaan..Yay!! Lol..cant wait till your next update .you have me on my knees begging!!!
thanks for the PM
continue soon

Luv Anu
WOW WOW! 😃😃 I am soo happy after reading your comment! OMG thanks sooooo sooo much yaar🤗

tooo many questions.......lol well all i can say is that its a pretty good guess😉 lol  And after your comment you have me jumping up and down with joy! 😛

-Cheers
Originally posted by Radhika Shah

Great part!!!
And armaan was just to funny!!!!
Thanks for the PM...
Thanks so much yaar! Lol I know eh Armaan is quite halrious😆😆...and if you thought this was funny the next part will have you in splits (*hopefully*)..........and no problem😊

-Cheers
Hey there;

awww....what a cute update....

so Armaan did the DDLJ thing as well....too funny...😆.....I guess the girl he just rescued is Ridz...

Waiting for next update...

Thanks for the PM...lovely update
HAHAHA OMG that was sooo good! lol armaan really deserved that! saying how weird that scene is and then BALM he lives the scene! love it!
continue soon!
Originally posted by *angadkripa*

great part! it was funny
Thanks so much!  Glad you thought it was funny!