Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfire

Priya, I can indeed understand your (obsession?) with Gaurav! Wink And he is leaving no stone unturned to make us feel this way!

He is indeed bringing out the character of Prithvi tremendously well. I mentioned somewhere in this forum that what fascinates me most is that sometimes Gaurav barely has any dialogue, but has to convey so much of the emotions through his eyes. And he does it extremely well!! ...

Plus, his greek god looks and fabulous physique doesn't help either! Embarrassed

Agree to your post, especially the bolded part..Yes, yes, yes..That is the best thing about Gaurav's Prithvi, he knows a thing or two about saying it all with his eyes and facial expressions..I really hope the creatives keep him as the strong, quiet type who talks only when it is required and NEVER ever have him say cheesy lines..Just let him say it all with the eyes, folks..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 11 August 2009 at 5:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya.GauravsDbestcoolfireShipra_S-Zaara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GAURAV GAURAV GAURAV (Page 2)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Nice topic btw now lemme start my story hehe..I too just love himmmm.. he's now on my top favourites list.. in Kumkum i was like yaa this guy is cool.. in Ardhangini i was like he is cooler.. (tho i only watched Ardhangini for the time being he was in there) then came Meri Doli Tere Angna and came his character Rohaan anyone would just love the character rohaan.. i was like yoo man He's Hottttttt.. Truely i only watched MDTA becuz of Gaurav.. and at last came LNMDJ in which from the first episode i had a feeling Gaurav is getting hotter and hotter.. now i can say he's one of the hottest actors my list is very small i dont like many ppl but he's like on the top now... His acting skills have improved big time.. nt tht he was not a good actor but now he's becoming a very good actor.. the role suits him perfectly.. its magical his anger those looks ahhhh just killing.. its also a memorable role for Gaurav loverss.. MDTA was cutee this is hottttt..He looks stunning with Chandana.. they have this extreme passionate chemistry between them.. well LNMDJ also i started watching cuz i was ohhh he's in there should give it a shot and now i dont miss an episode.. his dressing sense is great.. he's a superbbb Dancer and a very good actor..doesnt lack anything so i just love him..Day Dreaming

Pallo Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya.GauravsDbestShipra_S-Zaara-

Priya.

Goldie

Priya.

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Thanks a trillion  everyone  for your response
.Its gr8t 2 know that there are sooooooooooo many Gaurav deevanees out there.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestShipra_S-Zaara-

Afreen22

IF-Dazzler

Afreen22

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
agree yaar..just cant stop liking him

Priya.GauravsDbest-Zaara-

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged

I have also adored this guy from the day's he was in Kumkum! I LOVE Him to much now days; it's kinda scaring me to be honest Silly. When i see him, i get so hyper Silly Sillyand my EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE songs starts! ROFL ROFL

He is such a handsome man, who wouldn't fall for his charms Embarrassed. He is one of those tall dark mysterious guys Blushing Silly His deep eyes keep me captured and i get so lost in him Day Dreaming and I seriously can't stop staring at his muscles.Blushing His acting is beyond words Embarrassed ! He really knows how to carry out his scenes perfectly; He is the PERFECT choice for Prithvi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. The attitude, remarks,sarcastic LOL, oh boy i am completely blown away. I loved the way Gaurav portrays how Prithvi is getting attached towards Damini even though he doesn't approve anything about her LOLEmbarrassed . The situation requires many emotions at once and Gurav very beautifully carries them out EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. E.g. Today's scene. It's Irritation at first from all the nokjhok's, the anger that's being controlled, then admiring and being pulled towards Damini, the attraction starts however when he comes back to his sense he moves back away. When she got hurt, he starts showing concern and helps her reduce her pain Day Dreaming . Or like the trail, changing room one, after the admiring and attraction he feels embarrassed and annoyed and regerts his actions EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Hats of to Gaurav for being able to show many emotions at once and with such beauty that leaves us all speechless. Clapand the way he portrays Prithvi.

I never thought that he would leave such a massive effect on me while portraying the character of Prithiv. I adored and loved him in Kumkum for the role of sharman, the naughtiness he showed, the childish nature, the love for his family and his full on nautanki, the way he did his settings ROFL ROFL but as Prithvi, he has pulled me towards him so much, now i just can't stop thinking about him Silly i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE himmmmmmmm <3

Edited by Asthuox - 12 August 2009 at 11:33am

natashaa46Priya.-Zaara-

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
P.s P,s Forgot to mention in my long comment, a good postHug for us lover's to express our love for him! LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zaara-

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
really Gaurav is hot!! n i like his smile n muscles..Embarrassed

Edited by Divzfan - 12 August 2009 at 11:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest-Zaara-

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Pallo, you mentioning MDTA, you brought back many memories. I loved him as Rohaan, i disliked the character for being such a heartless person to simran but Guvrav proved to be a outstanding actor and he seriously looked smashing in the suits. Haiyeee, RS romance when Rohaan starting falling for simi. The way he stared at simran; his deep eyes. Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest-Zaara-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top