GAURAV GAURAV GAURAV

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This post I'am sure sounds silly😳.But pleeeease  forgive me .I just cant help it

.Gaurav is killing me!!!! I am sooooooo much in love with him..

So am just ready to read anything about him.Just tell me guys.Please please please please your views on:

How do you like his  outfit?
His acting--- especially how he conveys soo much thru that heavenly face of his?
Your dream sequence for him.
Which scene of him did you like the best so far?

Give me lots to read pleeeeeeease

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL im loving prithvi more & more , hes so halrious .. LOL w/e comes outta of his mouth leaves everyone speechless 😳😆
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Priya, I can indeed understand your (obsession?) with Gaurav! 😉 And he is leaving no stone unturned to make us feel this way!

He is indeed bringing out the character of Prithvi tremendously well. I mentioned somewhere in this forum that what fascinates me most is that sometimes Gaurav barely has any dialogue, but has to convey so much of the emotions through his eyes. And he does it extremely well!! ...

Like the "trail room zipper" scene, where his expressions went from admiration(looking at Damini) to attraction(towards Damini) to embarrasement(of "what am I doing here") to guilt(after realizing he should not have been there) in a matter of seconds!! And I believe he didn't speak a word throughout the entire scene! Now that is some solid acting! and that, I guess, is one of my favorite scenes with him.

Plus, his greek god looks and fabulous physique doesn't help either! 😳

pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg!!! i agree with you!! prithvi is sooo hot...and what makes him even hotter is that his witty remarks are so sarcastic but hilarious that it just leaves you speechless even damini!! my God...when i saw the first episode, i noticed prithvi's muscles and could not stop staring at him..ahhhh!!! 😍
SERIOUSLY YAAR..........................PRTHVI IS JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT TO HANDLE
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am falling in love with gaurav all over again and i remember him from his MDTA days...god he was so loveable then and still is...he has seriously come a long way since then...building all these muscles and such...

yeah everything he says is soooo hilarious...his sarcasm is seem to shut damini up and i love it!...

HONESTLY........I WANTED 2 WATCH THIS SHOW ONLY 4 HIM....HIS SMILE IS JUST SO CUUUTE....

BUT NOW.....I WATCH DA SHOW FOR ....MAINLY SAM.....AVNI AND PRITHVI.....
a2zahid thumbnail
i'm in love with gaurav 
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: coolfire

Priya, I can indeed understand your (obsession?) with Gaurav! 😉 And he is leaving no stone unturned to make us feel this way!

He is indeed bringing out the character of Prithvi tremendously well. I mentioned somewhere in this forum that what fascinates me most is that sometimes Gaurav barely has any dialogue, but has to convey so much of the emotions through his eyes. And he does it extremely well!! ...

Plus, his greek god looks and fabulous physique doesn't help either! 😳

Agree to your post, especially the bolded part..Yes, yes, yes..That is the best thing about Gaurav's Prithvi, he knows a thing or two about saying it all with his eyes and facial expressions..I really hope the creatives keep him as the strong, quiet type who talks only when it is required and NEVER ever have him say cheesy lines..Just let him say it all with the eyes, folks..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice topic btw now lemme start my story hehe..I too just love himmmm.. he's now on my top favourites list.. in Kumkum i was like yaa this guy is cool.. in Ardhangini i was like he is cooler.. (tho i only watched Ardhangini for the time being he was in there) then came Meri Doli Tere Angna and came his character Rohaan anyone would just love the character rohaan.. i was like yoo man He's Hottttttt.. Truely i only watched MDTA becuz of Gaurav.. and at last came LNMDJ in which from the first episode i had a feeling Gaurav is getting hotter and hotter.. now i can say he's one of the hottest actors my list is very small i dont like many ppl but he's like on the top now... His acting skills have improved big time.. nt tht he was not a good actor but now he's becoming a very good actor.. the role suits him perfectly.. its magical his anger those looks ahhhh just killing.. its also a memorable role for Gaurav loverss.. MDTA was cutee this is hottttt..He looks stunning with Chandana.. they have this extreme passionate chemistry between them.. well LNMDJ also i started watching cuz i was ohhh he's in there should give it a shot and now i dont miss an episode.. his dressing sense is great.. he's a superbbb Dancer and a very good actor..doesnt lack anything so i just love him..😍

Pallo 😊