Page   of 3

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by Tafseer

it was such a lovely episode...........Naitik at last apne dil ki baat keh daali.....n so did Akshara..it was freaking awesome....

but initially naitik dint listened to Akshara's confession but will be listening 2moro of course........seriously its becuming hard 4 all of us to believe.......coz itne tension se jo guzre hai.....

kal use confession nahin milega...kal Akshara use daande khilayegi...bahut ho gaya use rulana aur trouble karna...saara chun chun ke badla legi...LOLLOL

grooming is over, now time for brooming LOL

aur kya...tabhi to SBS wale video par Naitik Akshara ke peeche peeche ghoom raha tha..use mana raha tha in various ways Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loved today's episode (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipityusa

Goldie

serendipityusa

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
guys i have to get back to my work now yaar... i wish i can chit chat with everyone here ......

take care .......and thanks for good news! everyone!!!!

amisha1

Goldie

amisha1

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
MU is over?? ok good im soo watching 2 day';s epi !!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top