Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

serendipityusa

Goldie

serendipityusa

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
chalo at least the creatives decided to give some meat to Ali's role as Rituraj.........!!....Tom will be awesome...............23 hours more go to......Damn!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loved today's episode (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

it was such a lovely episode...........Naitik at last apne dil ki baat keh daali.....n so did Akshara..it was freaking awesome....

but initially naitik dint listened to Akshara's confession but will be listening 2moro of course........seriously its becuming hard 4 all of us to believe.......coz itne tension se jo guzre hai.....

kal use confession nahin milega...kal Akshara use daande khilayegi...bahut ho gaya use rulana aur trouble karna...saara chun chun ke badla legi...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~Sweta~~~

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipityusa

chalo at least the creatives decided to give some meat to Ali's role as Rituraj.........!!....Tom will be awesome...............23 hours more go to......Damn!!!!

we will always be chasing these 24 hours LOLLOL...every episode seems like a CH na...especially now after they showed some signs of progress Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipityusa

crazy4naksh

crazy4naksh

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
wow........2day's episode was sooooo good n awesome.........i luv the way of naitik to tll how much he luv aksh.............heads off to rajan sir 4 giving such a nice episodeSmile

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitushib

cant u post a mini written update!!!!! I am so eager to know what happened!

hey sweetie here is the short update...Smile
akshar was crying....naitik started speaking he says u know aksha JI i didnot know wht is love be4 meetting u.....but whn i saw u for the first time i understood wht is love...to me love is only u.. thn he said u kmw akshara ur the whom i will love still my death...i won't dare to love any1 else other thn u... so i  wished tht u too don't love anyone without me...but i think  mere kismaat he kharab hai....u know akshara i love u veryyyy much...i still love u......rather i love u more....but whnever  i remember abt ur n RR relationship i just don't know wht happens to me.....akshara is silent...naitik thn said akshara ji now wht is the meaning of this slient????did it mean i'm right????akshara   crying.....she n says naitik ki u know dadi was wrong....love can never read the silence..... she also said she still love naitik but whn she turns she sees naitkk is not there....
natik went outside...RR sees naitik...RR follows him..... RR asks naitik y he is here now???naitk gets angry n asks him to leave him alone...but RR say he can't see this now....he takes naitik in his room....he cloes the door...he thn asks akshara n naitik to forgive him....he also says all this happed only for him...but akshara says no..n epi ends....
i hope this will help u...Big smile

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipityusa

Yesss it was awesome............I loved how he told aks how much he luves her...it was too good..............tom....Naitik will get a lecture from him wifey!!...a sweet one...lol<br><br>There was one thing that bugged me though...pls dont kill me for saying this....I did not like RR's angle on this.......I would have them sorted out between themselves......But i am happy and content...........l just feel like screaming....:<br><br>THANK GOD THE MU IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.<br><br>

no infact Akshara not liking RR's involvement says it all ! Tomorrow everything will be fine, Akshara will prove tht she's our nehle pe dehla..now they should eat, infact feed each other and wait for the new morning of their life   Day Dreaming

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

it was such a lovely episode...........Naitik at last apne dil ki baat keh daali.....n so did Akshara..it was freaking awesome....

but initially naitik dint listened to Akshara's confession but will be listening 2moro of course........seriously its becuming hard 4 all of us to believe.......coz itne tension se jo guzre hai.....

kal use confession nahin milega...kal Akshara use daande khilayegi...bahut ho gaya use rulana aur trouble karna...saara chun chun ke badla legi...LOLLOL

grooming is over, now time for brooming LOL

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

akshara ne na naitik ke kaan pakadke usko line par le aana hai... LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top