Fashion and Beauty

FnB: are you a Price Conscious Shopper?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

S.Diva

S.Diva

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Price is the first thing which one looks for when out for shopping.. It matters most for me.. I simply love when the retails stores come with offers.. This is the reason why i love Shoppers Stop.. It is one of the place where some or the offer is gng all round the season.
Whats ur take..do u shop taking price into consideration.. whats ur criteria for shopping?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nulzSigma.Jiya.trina_saras

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FnB: are you a Price Conscious Shopper?!" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I am very price conscious...but if i really really like something i'll buy it w/o worrying abt the price.

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Yes I am also very price conscious. Normally I buy stuff when its for sale.

S.Diva

S.Diva

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

I am very price conscious...but if i really really like something i'll buy it w/o worrying abt the price.

Yes even i do it.. for it shld b really worth then.. and shld solve the purpose of the moment.. If the stuff justifies  the price then i take it..otherwise not...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sigma

S.Diva

S.Diva

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Ya thats a very good idea.. even i follow them.. If u generally buy stuffs in sale then do hurry up, thr is end of the sale gng in most of the stores like Shoppers stop, Pantaloons, Lifestyle, Globus etc..

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Diva

Ya thats a very good idea.. even i follow them.. If u generally buy stuffs in sale then do hurry up, thr is end of the sale gng in most of the stores like Shoppers stop, Pantaloons, Lifestyle, Globus etc..

Yes I am quite fast in shops when sale is going on...and if I m late..its no problem coz my mom is even faster than meLOL

S.Diva

S.Diva

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Yes I am quite fast in shops when sale is going on...and if I m late..its no problem coz my mom is even faster than meLOL

He he.. thats gr8 then.. u both together can shop.. so what and where  u planning to shop?

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged

He he.. thats gr8 then.. u both together can shop.. so what and where  u planning to shop?
Mostly we go to malls it has nice shops like douglas,Mexx,Levis but near my house we also have market..its called black market because you will get everything imported from other country.
For eg : Max factor make up for cheaper rate.
Most of times we buy cosmetics and clothes.

What about you?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top