Debate Mansion

Whos biggest threats to Pakistan? (Page 7)

Poll Question: Thaliban/Religious Extremism

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [75.00%]
2 [7.14%]
2 [7.14%]
1 [3.57%]
2 [7.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 36

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

here comes rani laks with her information LOL

LOL 
btw, whats ur take on these course objectives..............esp since it is for students from 3rd to 9th std..

Edited by lakshmim_84 - 30 August 2009 at 11:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whos biggest threats to Pakistan? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

U know very well what i  think about this do i have to tell u ???LOLLOLLOL.remember that debate on PRC section LOL. That topic was based on karam and it was started by u and after few pages it became the hottest topic of PRC forum. I still remember that day...wowwwwwwwww....one of the BEST debate.Should i copy and paste my comments from there ? My thinking is still same dear laks we both think alike in this issue LOL

Edited by sonur15 - 31 August 2009 at 12:11am

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
@laxmim_84 I'm not much aware of things you mentioned above it was just that i never heard that any country teach their students to hate neighbours its the first time....secondly i do have my relatives there and they never say or think like that may be coz i get to meet them after evvery 3,4 years but i'll sure ask them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
major threat 4 pakistan ...eem ..may b d ignorance of d fact tht pakistan nd india wer a single country..Disapprove

"think..of a tym wen india and pakistan wil b frnds...
think of a tym wen der wil b no conflict between d sister countries...
think of a tym wen both d countries wil b der 4 each othr...
think of a tym wen all wil sleep a night in peace!
tellme d difference betwen a pakistani nd an indian...?is it d religion?/muslims nd hindus nd christians.?
nw tellme d diference between hindus muslims nd christians?is it tht dey pray in diff diff places lik mosque temple nd church?
nd at last temme diffrence between d ones that we r praisin at the pilgrimage place.. .?temme d diffrence betwn ech god ..if u hv a answer temme me i wil stop dreamin of a future wer indians nd pakistanis r frnds...i wil stop fightin 4 hindu muslim unity...!
i am pretty sure u wont b able to thn y people tryin to creat a difference wen der is none..stp hatin nd receive love!"

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

major threat 4 pakistan ...eem ..may b d ignorance of d fact tht pakistan nd india wer a single country..Disapprove

i don't think there will ever be a time where india and pakistan will ever be friends and allies. this will not happen at least not in near future. for it to happen, you need a really big factor that forced the two of them to become allies. even though they ever become allies, i think these two countries will still have a level of suspiciousness with one another.

conflict is an ongoing categories between these two states. even where there is no conflict with one another, one of these two states will start looking for another conflict.

then again, only a big common factor which will benefit these two states or a very big common interest with one another will make these two states be there for one another.

what does it have to do with the ever strain relationship between india and pakistan? only some people are troubled by this.

tellme d difference betwen a pakistani nd an indian...?is it d religion?/muslims nd hindus nd christians.?
they identify themselves as two different people, two different nations despite the fact that they sprung from the same root, despite the fact that they used to be one nation, one state. few indians, especially those who hate pakistan and pakistani want to be identified as the same as pakistani and vice versa.

nw tellme d diference between hindus muslims nd christians?is it tht dey pray in diff diff places lik mosque temple nd church?
they have different belief system and the fact that one feels to be superior than the other does not help as well.

nd at last temme diffrence between d ones that we r praisin at the pilgrimage place.. .?temme d diffrence betwn ech god ..if u hv a answer temme me i wil stop dreamin of a future wer indians nd pakistanis r frnds...i wil stop fightin 4 hindu muslim unity...!
then again even though we cannot differentiate the god and gods of respective religions that you put up here. the people of these respective religions think that they are superior than the other. they think that they are the only one true religion (apply to the radicals) even though some people of course do not really mind and pay attention to these kind of stuffs. the differences and conflict between religion cannot be solved as long as there are people who feel that they are better, superior and their religion is the only one true religion. the fanatics and the radicals towards their religion and these are the ones that made them to conduct the so-called holy wars (holy war are not just muslim and islam, there were holy wars conducted by the christians in the past). we do not need to agree with huntington and his writing of the clash of civilization to know that war and disagreement between religion will never end.

i am pretty sure u wont b able to thn y people tryin to creat a difference wen der is none..stp hatin nd receive love!"
that's because people are greedy and evil and becoming more greedy and evil. people only think about themselves and therefore creating this wall of differences in society. whether you are a pakistani or an indian, whether you are a christian or a muslim or a hindu.

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rongna

i don't think there will ever be a time where india and pakistan will ever be friends and allies. this will not happen at least not in near future. for it to happen, you need a really big factor that forced the two of them to become allies. even though they ever become allies, i think these two countries will still have a level of suspiciousness with one another.
wenvr both d countries realise nly both of them r der 4 each othr ..it has to unite ..Embarrassed

conflict is an ongoing categories between these two states. even where there is no conflict with one another, one of these two states will start looking for another conflict.

neithr me nor u can decide tht..may b in near future we wil see pakistan nd india unitedEmbarrassedTongue

then again, only a big common factor which will benefit these two states or a very big common interest with one another will make these two states be there for one another.
 c it can evn b US ..the dominatin power ofus may open our eyesEmbarrassedTongue

what does it have to do with the ever strain relationship between india and pakistan? only some people are troubled by this.

nly some people?who says so?uknw wen mumbaiattack tuklplacendpakistanwas blamed ..ther was muslim hindu fights takin place here in south india..d dis unity between dtwo countries lead to fights all over d country....nd many peoplein pakistan also suffer due to wars ..do u call a total of two countries ...smal amount of peopleConfusedEmbarrassedTongue

they identify themselves as two different people, two different nations despite the fact that they sprung from the same root, despite the fact that they used to be one nation, one state. few indians, especially those who hate pakistan and pakistani want to be identified as the same as pakistani and vice versa.
they identify differently ..bcos they r seperated ..they r livin seperately...
wen indian serials nd films can b hit in pakistan
wen pakistani musiccan b hit here in india..y cant d two countries unite in othr fieldsEmbarrassedTongue

they have different belief system and the fact that one feels to be superior than the other does not help as well.
here in india also there r muslims hindus nd christians...fight takes place /..tht dosnt mean tht they shud liv seperately ..tell me wer in world fight dosnt take pl;aceEmbarrassedTongue

then again even though we cannot differentiate the god and gods of respective religions that you put up here. the people of these respective religions think that they are superior than the other. they think that they are the only one true religion (apply to the radicals) even though some people of course do not really mind and pay attention to these kind of stuffs. the differences and conflict between religion cannot be solved as long as there are people who feel that they are better, superior and their religion is the only one true religion. the fanatics and the radicals towards their religion and these are the ones that made them to conduct the so-called holy wars (holy war are not just muslim and islam, there were holy wars conducted by the christians in the past). we do not need to agree with huntington and his writing of the clash of civilization to know that war and disagreement between religion will never end.

india also has many muslims ..who follow d same religion as pakistanis do...so ..this superior nd al ..these r just d misunderstandin humans creat ...am sure it wil vanish as tym passesEmbarrassedTongue

that's because people are greedy and evil and becoming more greedy and evil. people only think about themselves and therefore creating this wall of differences in society. whether you are a pakistani or an indian, whether you are a christian or a muslim or a hindu.

i hope it dint offend nyones feelingsEmbarrassed

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rongna

wenvr both d countries realise nly both of them r der 4 each othr ..it has to unite ..Embarrassed
this is not only a matter of what the people want, but also the government. theoretically, the indian can coerce the government of india for india to unite with the pakistan since it is a democratic state. however, the reality is not that simple, and i do not think many people share your idealism of uniting with the pakistan. plus, pakistan is a militaristic totalitarian states where government controls are not spread to every part of the pakistan like in the example of swait where it is control by the taliban. the possibility of these two states to unite with one another are next to nothing if not nothing at all. when both these two states realize that only the both of them are there for each other, which seems to be highly unlikely, they will pursue their similar interest and form an alliance but not unite.

neithr me nor u can decide tht..may b in near future we wil see pakistan nd india unitedEmbarrassedTongue

there are no reason at all and with all the conflicts and strain relationship between these two states, these sisters states are highly unlikely to end their conflict. even though there are approach between these two states of a better relationship, there are many irresolvable conflict between pakistan and india such like the dispute of the state of kashmir and jammu etc., as long as these irresolvable conflicts are not addressed, which one solution will upset the other state and not accepted by the other state, the conflict between these two sisters states are highly unlikely to be resolved.

c it can evn b US ..the dominatin power ofus may open our eyesEmbarrassedTongue
the us is not a threat to both india or pakistan.

nly some people?who says so?uknw wen mumbaiattack tuklplacendpakistanwas blamed ..ther was muslim hindu fights takin place here in south india..d dis unity between dtwo countries lead to fights all over d country....nd many peoplein pakistan also suffer due to wars ..do u call a total of two countries ...smal amount of peopleConfusedEmbarrassedTongue

perhaps there are some people who are troubled by these issues between the strain relationship between the two neighboring states. however, if a person has difficulties to sleep other than those who are living in the border between india and pakistan, they are troubled by other issues such as daily lives issue, work issue, love lives issues etc., the south indian muslim hindu fight no longer have any relationship between the strain relationship between india and pakistan. it is purely the relationship of the disagreement between the indian hindus and the indian muslim. this is irrelevant between the two states relationship. the problems and disagreement that the pakistan and india are having nowadays are more than just religious problems. i know that there are some fights between the indian hindus and the indian muslim, some people get injured, some are killed due to this violence. we are forgetting the fact however, that there are even more indian muslim hindus who are co-existing peacefully with one another.

they identify differently ..bcos they r seperated ..they r livin seperately...
wen indian serials nd films can b hit in pakistan
wen pakistani musiccan b hit here in india..y cant d two countries unite in othr fieldsEmbarrassedTongue

this is just too idealistic don't you think?? american hollywood movies are very popular elsewhere, yet this does not make the world to be american or identify themselves as american nation.

here in india also there r muslims hindus nd christians...fight takes place /..tht dosnt mean tht they shud liv seperately ..tell me wer in world fight dosnt take pl;aceEmbarrassedTongue
you're asking about the differences between hindus, muslim and christian and i'm saying that they have different belief system, different faith system.

india also has many muslims ..who follow d same religion as pakistanis do...so ..this superior nd al ..these r just d misunderstandin humans creat ...am sure it wil vanish as tym passesEmbarrassedTongue

perhaps but politics if much more complicated than that. and you were saying ealier that you would stop fighting for hindus muslims unity. you are just one of the many people who will do this, the rest of the majority population will keep on fighting and therefore even though there is change there will only be little change. 

i hope it dint offend nyones feelingsEmbarrassed

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i wish to prove tht india nd pakistan can b united ..
nd u r just tryin to go against meROFL

dont u wish to c them united ..leavwat ur brain says temme wat ur heart saysTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top