Debate Mansion

Whos biggest threats to Pakistan? (Page 6)

Poll Question: Thaliban/Religious Extremism

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [75.00%]
2 [7.14%]
2 [7.14%]
1 [3.57%]
2 [7.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 36

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I would say all 5 of them are equal in terms of threats to Pakistan as a country

US has always used Pakistan as a proxy in different wars and then played fast and loose it is like a beautiful girl playing mental games with a physcopath

India, most Indians are either clueless or simply ignorant to the ways of their government, The games that Nehru, Gandhi family played with Pakistan in NWFP  and Bangladesh are similar to what Pakistan has done with Kashmir and Punjab, its just that Indians havent been caught with their pants down

Bad political situation Pakistan has successively attracted leaders who are progressively bad. If you compare Musharaff with Benezar, Nawaz sharif, Zardari, Zia etc he looks golden but .....

Military intervention. At some point I think they just felt come-on these political leaders are just plain horrible, I dont fault them as much, Their only bad thing was they cultivated this jihadic method to beat the Indians. Seriously they had to come up with someone like the Taliban to counter India's influence in Afghanistan and use the same strategy to run drain India thru a thousand cuts. Its working but they just werent able to control it in their own land.

Economic situation: Well As compared to all the above it is not as consequential.Perhaps if they had a sound economic ground and had seen the good times they wouldnt have fallen for this current dream of theirs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whos biggest threats to Pakistan? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahmed25

1. Pakistan is a failed feudual state. Without hating India it would not have a reason to exist.

2. Instead, Pakistan should join India so that the muslim populatiuon will increase to 40% and we can make lots of special claims for minority rights. For example, Indians are not allowed to own property in kashmir. We have sharia courts, money for haj etc. Within a few decades we would become the majority.

3. The conception by pakis that Indians hate them is quite wrong. Hindus are very soft, liberal and forgiving people that care about others more than their own people.

You have 3 different thoughts in here and I must admit I have heard that thought process a few times

A lot of People in India think that #1 and #3 are true
A lot of People think #2 is true

And the people who beleive #1 and #3 fear that #2 is going to happen sooner or later, except not through unification but the population of Muslims in India will just grow due to procreation at a higher rate.

So in summation there are a lot of people in India who think your way just not the same personLOL

And please dont take it as a personal comment on you. It is just that I thought those two groups of people were plain crazy when I heard those statements but looking back at those statements in retrospect I have come to think they were not as crazy as I thought, I was just being naive

Edited by chal_phek_mat - 21 August 2009 at 3:03pm

-.nandini.-

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

nvmdWink

Edited by chal_phek_mat - 21 August 2009 at 2:54pm

amEn.aaMir

amEn.aaMir

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
The biggest problem ever are the taliban...they call these suicide attack jahaad..i donno which type of muslim are they....kis quran mai likha hai k begunah logo ko maro????un ki waja say aj u.s.a or world k most of the countries mai musalmano ko problems hoti hain!!!!!!!!!

anuradhasharma

Goldie

anuradhasharma

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i think the biggest threat to pak is dere skool /college studies!....

yes guys i think so...cozz most of dere books are anti india.....
dey r taught to hate india since childhood........

once i read on a site(dont remember the site) dat pak has twisted the history and teach it like....pak is always right and india is worng..'like i read once....hindus joined hands with english ppl...and bla bla....'
(i really cudnt find dat site again...otherwise i wud hav posted dat link)

pakistan shud revise its study material and shud teach the reality.....or teach students in such a manner dat students shud not hate any country/religion........

cozzz  students since childhood are taught to hate india......wen dey become teenager...the dere hatredness becomes strong...which further encrouges dem to become extremist........and taliban....like organisations are taking full benifit of dem...making dem terriost.....
and cozz dey r sooo much blind wid hatredness dey cant even see wats right and wats wrong.

dey dont even realise dat cozz of dem...many innocent ppl are blamed and dey het into troble cozz of dem.........

kehte hai..."kisan jaisa beej bota hai waisa hi fal katt ta hai.. "
 ...as in.."nafrat boyoge to nafrat hi katoge."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfnisha80

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuradhasharma

once i read on a site(dont remember the site) dat pak has twisted the history and teach it like....pak is always right and india is worng..'like i read once....hindus joined hands with english ppl...and bla bla....'
(i really cudnt find dat site again...otherwise i wud hav posted dat link)

pakistan shud revise its study material and shud teach the reality.....or teach students in such a manner dat students shud not hate any country/religion........

cozzz  students since childhood are taught to hate india......wen dey become teenager...the dere hatredness becomes strong...which further encrouges dem to become extremist........and taliban....like organisations are taking full benifit of dem...making dem terriost.....
and cozz dey r sooo much blind wid hatredness dey cant even see wats right and wats wrong.

dey dont even realise dat cozz of dem...many innocent ppl are blamed and dey het into troble cozz of dem.........

Well i dont think that any country can teach their students to hate their neighbour countries.....first thing not every site can be right about that second thing if you see majority of Pakistani people all are in favour of Pakistan India friendship.

baz786

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by anuradhasharma

Well i dont think that any country can teach their students to hate their neighbour countries.....first thing not every site can be right about that second thing if you see majority of Pakistani people all are in favour of Pakistan India friendship.

Here is the bbc link abt the hate materials taught to students in pakistan.....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4167260.stm

this news is based on the survey and reserch conducted by Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI) - a leading n respected NGO in pakistan. And here is the link to that report.
http://www.sdpi.org/advocacy/Education.htm

the entire report is also uploaded in the above page. In this research project, a group of 30 researchers from all over the country(Pakistan), including curriculum experts, textbook authors and teachers took part.

here are some of the points from the report that i found significant
Including religion in the textbooks and trying to impart islamic teachings to students who are not muslims.

1)National Early Childhood Education (ECE)curriculum41 released in March 2002 requires as an objective
To nurture in children a sense of Islamic identity and pride in being
Pakistani
There is no mention that this is to be done among Muslim students alone.
2)For Class IV and V students, the Urdu curriculum requires that
 - A feeling be created among students that they are the members of a Muslim
nation.
- To educate and train the future generations of Pakistan as a true practicing
Muslim
- To develop a sense of pride in being Muslim and Pakistani
- Knows that national culture is not the local culture or local customs, but that it
means the culture the principles of which are laid down by Islam
3)The class II Urdu book has a lesson on "Our Country", the first sentences of which read:
Our country is Pakistan. We live in our country. Pakistan is an Islamic country.
Here Muslims live. Muslims believe in the unity of Allah. They do good deeds.
4)The Class 6 book says:
Who am I? I am a Muslim. I am a Pakistani. I love my country and I love my
people. … You know that you are a Muslim and your religion is Islam.
5)Although non-Muslims are not required to take the fourth compulsory subject of Islamiat, there is an extraordinary incentive for them in the form of 25% additional marks for learning and taking examinations in Islamiat.
6)The National Early Childhood Education Curriculum (NECEC) would like to impart to the primary school children, and not just to Muslim children, the following 'life skills'
- Use greetings such as Assalam-o-Alaikum
- Know when to say "Bismillah"
- Recite the first Kalemah and understand its meaning
- Name the five daily prayers
- Learn about Ramadhan and Eidain
7)most recent national curriculum document requires the following as objectives of teaching Urdu language
 - Must be aware of the blessings of Jehad, and must create yearning for Jehad in his
heart.
8)Urdu textbooks from Class I to III, which are compulsory for students of all faiths, contain lessons on learning to read Qur'an.
9)The National Curriculum of March 2002 lays down the following as the first objective:"To make the Qur'anic principles and Islamic practices as an integral part
of curricula so that the message of the Holy Qur'an could be disseminated in the
process of education as well as training. To educate and train the future
generations of Pakistan as a true practicing Muslim who ….

Hate material against India and Hindus

1)Curriculum documents state the following as the specific learning objectives:
 - understand the Hindu and Muslim differences andthe resultant need for Pakistan
- Hindu-Muslim Differences in Culture, .. India's evil designs against Pakistan (the
three wars with India)
2)The textbooks then respond in the following way to the above curriculum instructions:
- Hindu has always been an enemy of Islam(Urdu Class V, Punjab Textbook Board, Lahore, March 2002, p 108)
-The religion of the Hindus did not teach them good things -- Hindus did not
respect women...(Muasherati Ulum for Class IV, Punjab Textbook Board, Lahore, 1995, p 81)
- The Hindus who have always been opportunists cooperated with the English(Social Studies Class VI, Punjab Textbook Board, Lahore, March 2002: p 141)
-…but Hindus very cunningly succeeded in making the British believe that the
Muslims were solely responsible for the [1857] rebellion(Social Studies Class VIII, Punjab Textbook Board, Lahore, March 2002, p 90)
- The Hindus always desired to crush the Muslims as a nation. Several attempts were
made by the Hindus to erase the Muslim culture and civilisation. Hindi-Urdu
controversy, shudhi and sanghtan movements are the most glaring examples of the
ignoble Hindu mentality(An Introduction to Pakistan studies, The Caravan Book House,
Lahore, 1995, p 12)
-While the Muslims provided all type of help to those wishing to leave Pakistan, the
people of India committed cruelties against the Muslims (refugees). They would
attack the buses, trucks, and trains carrying the Muslim refugees and they were
murdered and looted.(National Early Childhood Education Curriculum (NECEC), Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan, March 2002, p 85)
-After 1965 war India conspired with the Hindus of Bengal and succeeded in
spreading hate among the Bengalis about West Pakistan and finally attacked on
East Pakistan in December 71, thus causing the breakup of East and West
Pakistan(Social Studies (in Urdu) Class- V, Punjab Textbook Board, Lahore, p 112)

Urging the Students to Take the Path of Jehad and Shahadat

1) Learning outcome: Must be aware of the blessings of Jehad (Urdu Curriculum (Compulsory, optional and Easy course), Classes IX and X, National Bureau of Curriculum and Textbooks, Ministry of Education, Islamabad, 1988, p 8)
2)Must be aware of the blessings of Jehad, and must create yearning for Jehad in his
heart (Urdu Curriculum (first and second language) for classes VI-VIII, National Bureau of Curriculum and Textbooks, Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad, 1986, p 13)
3)Love and aspiration for Jehad, Tableegh (Prosyletization), Jehad, Shahadat (martyrdom), sacrifice, ghazi (the victor in holy wars), shaheed (martyr), …(Social Studies Curriculum for Classes VI – VIII National Curriculum Committee, National Bureau of Curriculum and Textbooks, Islamabad, Year 1984, p 21)
4)Activity 4: To make speeches on Jehad and Shahadat (National Curriculum, Social Studies for Classes I-V, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education
(Curriculum Wing) Islamabad, March 2002, p 33)
Evaluation: To judge their spirits while making speeches on Jehad,Muslim History and Culture
Concepts: Jehad, Amar bil Maroof and Nahi Anil Munkar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourohindu4lyfangelic_devil

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
here comes rani laks with her information LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top