Debate Mansion

Whos biggest threats to Pakistan? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Thaliban/Religious Extremism

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [75.00%]
2 [7.14%]
2 [7.14%]
1 [3.57%]
2 [7.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 36

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by gengarjetty2

everything but india i think...
How came India?...Embarrassed

Once both countries are properly run and managed there would be no difference as to which country is which.

Strongly disagree. Indo-Pak will never ever get along as I see it. Even if they actually move on hundred years later and have nothing against each other, the very fact that they have been enemies ever since 1947 will always be the biggest reason why they will forever be enemies. I've seen wayy too much hatred in our generations on BOTH sides and that doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. Infact it will be implemented in to future generations.

It's a chain reaction.

P.S: I agree with gengarketty2: Everything but India is at fault. We do everything we can to join hands and it always comes and backfires on us. That's what we get for being so nice and friendly despite 26/11!Ouch

agreed.
but then y r we friendly inspite of 26/11?

yes i think there would never be similiarity between india and pak. had there been no connection between india and pak. had they been very far away from one another then also the way of thinking, the general attitudes, politics and many other things. to gist it all the basic/foundation of both the countries are very different, so pak could have never been at par with india.

P.S. india was called a "sone ki chidiya" even before invasion.

Wonder,why still ppl think that both are similar?Confused
i completely agree to AD,h4l,India and Pakistan are 2 seperate nations with nothing in common.....Agreed that friendship b/w these 2 would help them to solve their issues properly.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whos biggest threats to Pakistan? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahmed25

Groupbie

Ahmed25

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Pakistan is a failed feudual state. Without hating India it would not have a reason to exist.

Instead, Pakistan should join India so that the muslim populatiuon will increase to 40% and we can make lots of special claims for minority rights. For example, Indians are not allowed to own property in kashmir. We have sharia courts, money for haj etc. Within a few decades we would become the majority.

The conception by pakis that Indians hate them is quite wrong. Hindus are very soft, liberal and forgiving people that care about others more than their own people.

Edited by Ahmed25 - 15 August 2009 at 3:00am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I'm guessing Pakistan's collapse has been engineered by the United States. What I think will happen or may not happen, is that Balouchistan will become a country. I can't say for sure if Pakistan will be annexed  But I know for sure, all countries will loose their sovereignty in the future, as part of the New World Order masterplan.....But its also true Zardari's govt will have to take huge money from the US and allies and some arms. They will loot all of them and then when they go again with a begging bowl, the govt may fall! Even Talibans need some money to plunder too!
Smile

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahmed25

Pakistan is a failed feudual state. Without hating India it would not have a reason to exist.

Instead, Pakistan should join India so that the muslim populatiuon will increase to 40% and we can make lots of special claims for minority rights. For example, Indians are not allowed to own property in kashmir. We have sharia courts, money for haj etc. Within a few decades we would become the majority.

The conception by pakis that Indians hate them is quite wrong. Hindus are very soft, liberal and forgiving people that care about others more than their own people.

LOOOOL! The day India joins hands with pak is the day my entire family rather die than live in India.Dead
We are much much much better off with them thank you very much. Join hands for what? More terrorism? We are on our way to become a superpower and joining hands with them is like shooting your own self so that india too becomes a failed stateDead
What is it with you and every one of your posts being Muslim related?ConfusedOuch
You guys get Money for Hajj for God's sake! We don't get anything when we wanna visit Shirdi/Siddhivinayak etc do we? You have special rights! And then these same people complain about wanting to be treated equally, what sickos.

@bold: I'm afraid the so-called 'misconception' is 110% right. The hatred afrer 26/11 is more than visible. Visit Facebook groups to see the comments of Pakistanis vs Indians. Haha infact just go over the 26/11 condolonces topic on IF. I don't think I've witnessed a more disgusting debate in my entire life where the hatred was just oozing from each and every member.

The day we decide to join is the day I will break all my roots with India.
and for your kind information, go tell a pakistani that they will have to join hands and become and Indian and see how they will laugh in your face. Tell and Indian they have to share the same land with a 100 million Pakistanis and see how they die laughing.

Get your facts right Mr. Ahmed before trying desperately to claim your bloody 'special rights'DeadAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yyyyangelic_devilnisha80

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 8:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top