Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, it's India.

People who want to watch it will watch it regardless of whatever reason or issue.
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really want to cry now..i mean i was waiting for august 14th since forever and now if all this happens..vishal might want to psotpone the release..erghhhhhhhhhhhhh...

x Mrs.HinalKaranGrover x
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabrinaa.

Guys, it's India.

People who want to watch it will watch it regardless of whatever reason or issue.

Hahaa, I know right. Since when did law and order work in India?

But seriously, Vishal, UTV and all the distributors are aware of this. It will not affect Kaminey at all. Stupid news channels like Aaj Tak are making a big deal out of this, since there is no other news to show these days👎🏼

Riya, that is the name of the game though. Aaj Tak and sensationalism are like peanut butter and jelly, lol. They love hyping any thing and making people go into a frenzy. People will come. This is one movie I think many people really want to go see. Don't let your nerves get the best of you, okay.😊
RiyaK09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Riya, that is the name of the game though. Aaj Tak and sensationalism are like peanut butter and jelly, lol. They love hyping any thing and making people go into a frenzy. People will come. This is one movie I think many people really want to go see. Don't let your nerves get the best of you, okay.😊

After Raja Sen's Twitter comment, I have calmed down a lot😃

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluemoon86

yeah i am definitely watching it this weekend. otherwise my weekdays are too packed with classes and this will be an extended weekend with janmashtami. this is probably the best time for them to release their film.

whats the next big film coming after kaminey?

Dil Bole Hadippa and Wanted.