Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Obsesssion + Vella Pan ki New Heights (see Link) 🀣
Thank you maryum for doing this- love you. PLEASE SBS bring Karan singh grover and Shilpa Anand on Saas Bahu and Saazish.. we have been waiting forev...er and we just want to see them.. even if for this one time for now. It shouldn't matter if ...they are working together or not. The KaSh love is strong and lives on.. as they are the ORIGINAL Armaan and Riddhima and always will be. Please keep trying

Meghu - LOL @ AN Romance!

Anu - The Siggie is cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Edited by angel77 - 14 years ago
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Kari babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
armaanilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina1

Kari babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Heyyyyy! Watcha Doing!
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL Is Nikky wearing Ridz's magenta earringss in the episode? or is it just my love for those earrings that I see them everywhere...LMFAO
anitamalik thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel77

Thank you maryum for doing this- love you. PLEASE SBS bring Karan singh grover and Shilpa Anand on Saas Bahu and Saazish.. we have been waiting forev...er and we just want to see them.. even if for this one time for now. It shouldn't matter if ...they are working together or not. The KaSh love is strong and lives on.. as they are the ORIGINAL Armaan and Riddhima and always will be. Please keep trying

Meghu - LOL @ AN Romance!

Anu - The Siggie is cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....LOLLLLLLL Im so glad we dont do things like this🀣 We live and let liveeeeeeee

Aww thanks!
armaanilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitamalik

LOL Is Nikky wearing Ridz's magenta earringss in the episode? or is it just my love for those earrings that I see them everywhere...LMFAO

LOL What What u notice!
My eyes are fixed on the hotties accompanying Niki and Ridzie πŸ˜†

Veenzie
- LOLLL @ ur Comment on Mallika
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🀣
Wishful thinking!  πŸ˜›
uff how long ar sme people gonna be stuckk on smething for????? Blehh seriously heights of obsession! :X!
bdw Does SA hve d time for an interview? :P
Edited by mainu - 14 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail

dittooooooo Anu... .glad we are not posesseddd.. lmaooooooO!!!! I feel sad for SA fans.... really bad actuall... it is just not fair.. that they have to plead and beg!! πŸ˜•
..Mira.. thumbnail
edit..
Edited by ..Mira.. - 14 years ago