chandu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

👏 Wow, at long last the Bajaj-Prerna Union Physicaly happens.  The chemistry between the two of them were quite seductive. 

It was a lot better than the one of Anurag and Prerna while in Panchameshwar with Aparna.

I could not believe my eyes, Ronit's looks could have killed someone.  I am so happy that I am unable to express my feelings.  I am not getting words to mention how good the episode was.  Last week was full of tears filled week, but this week was quite good.  But Prerna looked stupid when she came in front of Anurag and he sensed what had happened and laughed silently.

So how happy did you all feel. Post your replies.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandu. (A Great FAN OF RONIT).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

envious_eyes thumbnail

u bet chandu..it was the most ROCKING EPISODE I EVER SAW!!!

his looks were seriously killing..we were waiting for this scene since ages and i almost thought it will never happen.. but of course it happened...

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah Ronit's Looks almost killed me.....i don't have words......and the scene when they were under that blanket...ronit without his shirt...he sure works out a lot...those muscles...he is the SEXIEST and MOST HANDSOME and NICEST man in the whole universe... ❤️
sabiya_loveronu thumbnail
YEAHHHHHH HE IS SOOOO SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

REALLY, I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS! RONIT LOOKED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY THAT MY TV SCREEN WAS ALMOST ON FIRE😊 

Ronit had posted a msg saying that she wished she was in Prerna's place, but guys, if u'll consider Prerna lucky, WHAT ABT NEELAM???????? How lucky is she to get the hot n sexy Ronit Roy as a husband in real life!!!!!

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

I SWEAR!!! LISTEN SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALL THE LUCK!!

RONIT IS HOT AND SEXY!!!

Ronit thumbnail
Neelam soooooooooooooooo lucky that she couldn't herself imagine i wish really hard i wish everyday ka kash neelam ki jaga main hoti Ronit har pal har maha mera paas hota WOW!
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it was a vow episode... bajaj looked so manly... and his eyes...oh my god if looks could kill....i am dead ...mindblowing
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I WAS DEAD THE DAY I SAW RONIT'S FIRST SCENE DURING HIS PHERAS WITH PRERNA IN THEIR PREVIUS MARRIAGE.

GOD HE LOOKED SOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXXXXXXXXY IN THE NAVY BLUE SHERWANI & WHITE PHETA!!