Another Apshagun about to happen..

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
As if abhi tak apshaguns ki kami thi ki ab ek aur in pipeline...Gayatri said ki dhoodh aur meetha paan zaroor kha lena shagun hai..ab itne heated debate session main mujhe nahin lagta woh yeh kahayenge...
By the way thali as it is dekh ke ghar walon ko bhi shak ho jayega.....
And one more thing dono ne shaadi ke din se kuch nahin khaya hai...must be  really hungry...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well SR has just begun..who knows maybe there is a surprise for us! =D
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
I hope they dont show any apshaguns anymore......We had enough of it.....
sks7 thumbnail
I hope aisa hi ho....hum jo soch rahe hain aisa na hoke... kal ke episode ke end tak both are feeding each other aur itne main knock knock....tulsi puja time😍

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think naitik will let Akshara sleep without eating...they will fight but will calm down and atleast eat something...aur koi apshagun nahin hoga...everything will happen for the good only...
desertrose21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvyrkkh

I dont think naitik will let Akshara sleep without eating...they will fight but will calm down and atleast eat something...aur koi apshagun nahin hoga...everything will happen for the good only...

i don't know, he was really angry. they both won't eat until MU is cleared...i hope they feed each other like in DDLJ LOL 😳😳😳

they both turned away from each other. I can see the whole night passing by with akshara sitting down near the bed crying non-stop and naitik with his devdas face on the other side of the room. πŸ˜•

i am getting so sick of this, i hope mohit knocks at the door or something πŸ˜‰
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

i don't know, he was really angry. they both won't eat until MU is cleared...i hope they feed each other like in DDLJ LOL 😳😳😳

they both turned away from each other. I can see the whole night passing by with akshara sitting down near the bed crying non-stop and naitik with his devdas face on the other side of the room. πŸ˜•

i am getting so sick of this, i hope mohit knocks at the door or something πŸ˜‰

I'm sure they both will turn and talk something else...unfortunatly we will have to wait for wednesday for that...but I'm confident that Naitik will not let her cry the whole night...as long as they are in the same room...

but if Mohit knocks or something else distracts Naitik then nothing good will happen...so Mohit and others better stay out and no more phones also pls...
-madhvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im hoping for the best
sks7 thumbnail
Looking at today's SBS report...i think by the end of SR everything will be fine....but then again amidst all the rishtedaars they'll have to find moments of being alone..which would be fun to see...
Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah by the end of SR everything will be fine i guess...lets see what happens today.