CC #10 ||Clsd||Last Upd 142! Mods Please Close!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 147

Page 1
Page   of 147
Page 2 Page 147

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Banner by Angelic_Pari ( Thanks for the banner )

- hi -

To those who don't know me, my name is Sharona. I'm 19 years old.
Thanks to everyone for their comments, friendshipcriticism & support. They got me to my 10th Shop/Gallery and have inspired me to make many more. Thank you to everyone who appreciates my work and uses it, it makes me really happy to see my hard work being used.

I have been inspired by all the sig makers i have ever seen especially...you guys are the best

If you ever feel that i am copying someone or you, please tell me because i would not want to do that and would appreciate it if my work doesn't get copied. so please do not copy.

*** My copyright sign will be candy-creationz/IF & for avi's CC/IF***Recently changed copyright to Sharona.Creationz/IF & for avi's SC/IF

Links to previous shops

I will post my newest creations on page 1 so if you want to check out some of my newest creations but can't find the page then don't worry, just come to page one, there will also be a index where you can look up the pages. The creations posted on the next page are the free to use ones not requests...some requests are free to use but for that you will have to check the other pages

Also visit my youtube account - there you will find all my video mixes =)

http://www.youtube.com/user/sharonacandy

Special Announcement

-Priya- is the VIP of Candy Creationz, she has been with CC for a long time and that is why she was given the VIP title

If you want me to PM you when i update or open then click the like button, i will use that as my PM list.

- U p d a t e s -

Pg 1 : New Creations & My Journey
Pg 10 : Note
Pg 13 : Tellywood Pic Spam
Pg 20 : Requests/Freebies/Suggestions - AK, NihaalP2, Prida, AD, MohanRadhika, MIK, Srk
Pg 30: Requests & Suggestions - KSG, Mohit, Naksh, Arti
Pg 38 : Requests/Freebies/Suggestions - KaJen, Sanjeeda, Arjun
Pg 44 : ShaNi
Pg 55 : Arjuhi, LNMDJ, VaadaRaha, ShaPri
Pg 63 : Holly, Bolly & Telly Pic Spam
Pg 67 : IqNe, Iqbal, Amna, Pulkit, Bebo, SaYank, Mouni, Divyanka
Pg 72 : Arjuhi, Akki, NihaalP2, AshiYuvi, NaKsh
Pg 81 : Asin, PraSha, Karan, Varun, VarNi
Pg 89 : Requests
Pg 90 : Requests
Pg 94 : YuNa, KriYa
Pg 100 : Requests
Pg 102 : YuNa, SidNa, SidAina, Ridz, SaJan, PraSha, NihaalP2
Pg 108 : Priyanka, KaranSuman, ShahidGenelia, RanvirRagini
Pg 114 : HrithikKareena, KaranSuman, AkshayKatrina, YuNa, SidTam, KrishnaPratigya
Pg 115 : Tellywood Pic SpaM
Pg 122 : Special on ArmaanRiddhima (KaSh, KaSu, KaJen), NihaalP2, AngadKripa, KaranKritika, Vm on Riddhima
Pg 128 : RishabhPrerna, YuNa, Divyanka. AbeerLeher, NehaBamb, AshiYuvi, ArTi
Pg 138 : KaranSukirti, RahulMuskaan, RanKan, Michi
Pg 142 : MiChi, SidTam, LKT, SaVni

-   S h a r o n a     -

Edited by -Sharona- - 14 January 2010 at 12:13pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

bebe19.x.Shilky.x.lilindiangurl13angelonskyNew.Lifeunnati72003~*LoVeLy*~i.luv.chocolate-Dolly-~*sindhu*~karishma23Jagavi_NaikAngelic_Aminuu-Zarwulicious--tanya-yulZ-Aysha-burgerchaapmallika_14..-Kaju-..Monu-SunNaa-Kash-Khaleesiksg.Rozainsindhyaa.four.Faiirytale x3iloveyouafridi.JustaDream..-Jia-..AS..-MamuKiBhanji-~*Mehwish*~unknowndesires.-Fatima-notfadedaway-Priya-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC #10 ||Clsd||Last Upd 142! Mods Please Close!!" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
- NEW CREATIONS -

Icons

Video Avi's (For stacked ones PM me)

Signatures

Edited by -Sharona- - 13 January 2010 at 10:44am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Lamia17lilindiangurl13angelonskyVedika126-kirulicious-noha450minuuCalvin_Klein-Aysha--Kash-Rozain-Fatima-unknowndesires.

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
- My Journey -

2 years ago, on march 8th 2007, I stepped into the creative world and opened my first shop gallery. I was bad, very bad and wondered will people like my creations? i posted some of my creations and got good responses which made me feel happy and want to make more.

1 of my old creation from my first shop

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3998/kareenadu6.png

as you can see i wasn't all that good but i didn't let that stop me, i started experimenting, following tutorials and stuff. After a while i opened my second shop, which was on 5th june 2007. Things were good but i wasn't really satisfied. I wanted more, wanted to expand my creativity.

1 of my creation from shop #2

On February 9 2008 shop #3 opened, there i was satisfied but not completely i was searching...searching for more creativity deep within me. All those creations led to my 4th shop, opened on 21 April 2008..now from there things started to speed up unlike shop #1, 2 & 3....people were requesting a lot in #4...i was getting know which made me happy.

Creation from shop #3 & #4

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7715/sonamkapoorbeautyoa9.png

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8498/akashyb7.png

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/5118/michimilandprachioq3.png

Things were going so good in #4 that i quickly reached #5 opened 23 June 2008....where everything was going perfect...i had some crazy friends who loved chatting in my shop LOL and that got me a warning since chatting isn't allowed but once again people liked my creations a lot, they were requesting and stuff and got me to my 6th shop which opened 6 August 2008....shop #6 was the last shop were i could open my shop in peace....relaxed...i would open my shop and leave it like that..check the next day...when i got to shop #7 opened on 27 January 2009 things changed...i could not leave my shop open for a day because the spots would fill in so quickly LOL there were times where i was afraid to open my shop LOLLOL but i still did and got some wonderful creations in there.

Creations from shop # 5, 6 & 7

After that #8 & #9 followed...#8 opened 14th April 2008 & #9 opened 27 June 2009..those shops also filled quickly...in #9 i faced a rough patch in my creativity....where i though i not good....i wanted to quit...i thought my work sucked when in fact it didn't because people kept saying that they liked it despite that i didn't like it Ouch...after a while i started cheering up again and making more creations...opening my shop again..getting requests and making them happily...also #9 is the shop where i experimented in every update...in my passing first year of school happiness i left my shop open for a week....yeah i know a whole full week....i got 60 requests...never in my life have i gotten so much LOL all those siggies & request got me to shop #10....the shop of now! and i'm sure i will continue to make creations until i no longer can. A lot of people helped me get to #10 and i would like to thank them all Hug...without you guys this wouldn't be possible ...over these 2 years i made some wonderful friends some i still talk to, some who left IF and some who are still with me....without you guys this wouldn't even be here Smile
There are so many many many people out there...those who have become my friends and supported me and i can't thank you enough...you guys are the best...you guys are awesome....thank you for your love, support & friendship...love you all Hug

If you want you can leave some feedback, you know how your experience has been with Candy-Creationz & Me =)...would love to hear from you guys =)

Edited by -Sharona- - 10 August 2009 at 5:45pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Lamia17.x.Shilky.x.devashree_hlilindiangurl13angelonskyNew.Life-Imu.M-Jagavi_Naik-Dolly-eternalnoha450Sam_dean4EvaNishaK19minuu26javey-Kash--dramaholic--tanya-yulZMonu-SunNaaburgerchaapiloveyouafridiRozainDUGGUliciousfour...-Jia-..-MamuKiBhanji-.JustaDream-Fatima-unknowndesires.srklicious~*Mehwish*~-Lostindreamsnotfadedawaynadaanmasakalli

srklicious

IF-Stunnerz

srklicious

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

cognro shorna for the new shop tough i dont know u well but i have seen ur marvouelus creation they r just tooooooooooooo goood u truly rock man everyting is just amazing i know making sigy and avi is too fuun i had also fune while i made some sigys ahahh keep rocking and make more good creation

btw sugg . do make some srk sigys in ur next updatd if u have time i woud love to see some

Edited by love srk - 10 August 2009 at 5:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sharona-unknowndesires.

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
The whole My Journey post is sooo sweet Sharona, it is just amazing!!! I love it!! Congrats and wish you thousands, no billions more to come!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sharona-

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
AWWW,
sharona congrats on your #10th wow so many galleries in such little time,  you accomplished so much! You were the first person gallery i liked so much! you were my 1st fav & always will be
congrats & cant wait to see more of your creations!
Big smileHeart

Edited by -x0AsMa04- - 10 August 2009 at 5:52pm

-Sharona-

-Dolly-

IF-Rockerz

-Dolly-

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
first of all congrats for the 10th gallery.........jurney was awesome.......keep rocking..........

-Sharona-

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Congrats on your 10th, Sharona! Your journey sounds so inspiring to those who are new to siggymaking and it's great to see how much you've improved. Your creations are gorgeous. . and I hope you keep getting better and better.

- Shelly

-Sharona-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top