Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
👏great story please cont soon&pm me when you do please
Edited by angadkripa_fan - 14 years ago
MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter Five

a week passed by in a bliss. everything was....happy in the khanna house. and angad and kripa were probably the happiest people around. kripa dad had accepted angad as his son-in-law with open arms and jay seemed to have formed a liking to kripa. anjali, nupur and kirti adored her. subhankar never really came in contact with her but he didnt dislike her.

" so you found something about this prithvi guy?" sujal asked.

" yea.. im going to to club angel today to find him." angad answered.
" oh, im comign with you." sujal said.

" you think i cant take care of myself old man?" angad asked annoyed.

" i think im going there for you? im going in for the ladies." sujal winked.

" get married." angad answered and walked off shaking his head while sujal just grinned.

~||~

" This is like heaven." Sujal said as they entered the club. There were girls strip dancing, pole dancing and all those pervy things they do in a strip club.

Angad looked at sujal disgustingly. Man, until a few weeks ago, HE would've thought this was heaven. Now he was disgusted. " We are here to find Prithvi, not for your amusement."

" wrong. YOU are here to find Prithvi. I am here for my amusement." Sujal answered and with a salute at angad's direction he went off to the bar.

" Idiot." Angad mumbled and glanced around. Prithvi, where are you? he thought.

Just as he was walking towards the bar as well, he ran into a girl who ran away from him without a second glance. He just shook his head and saw the girl now run into sujal. Sujal was much more stronger than angad, thus the girl instead of running past him, slammed into him and fell pulling sujal with her.

Angad shook his head. poor girl, she was so dead.

~||~

Sujal did not see her coming. He got off teh chair and turned around when a girl slammed into him, fell backwards taking him with her. His hand instinctively went over her head to save it from hitting the floor.

Soft brown eyes glared at him. He felt his heart stop for half a second before she was struggling to get up. He stopped her, got up and helped her up. She dusted her dress and looked at him again. Beautiful, he thought as he stared at her.

" Im sorry." she mumbled as he ran away from him.

~||~

" whats up old man? still thinking about her?" angad teased sujal, who was sitting there with a woman on his lap. Angad rolled his eyes at them. The woman had chosen him first but he had quietly told her he was not interested and she had moved on to sujal.

" You wish, brother." sujal grinned back. " No woman has ever had the charm to occupy my mind for that long. They come, they go. Its called life."

" Liar." Angad said and shook his head. " alright, so it doesn't look like prithvi is here. Lets go home."

" you go." sujal said glancing at the woman kissing his neck. " ill be back in a while."

Angad sighed and left.

~||~

" You're home. FINALLY!" Kripa threw her arms around angad, surprising both him and herself.

angad grinned hugely. He loved this feeling of Kripa welcoming him home everyday. He gave her a brief kiss before walking in the house arm-in-arm.

" where have you been?" kripa pouted as they walked into the bedroom.

" i was... taking care of something." angad answered.

" what?" kripa asked, curiously. angad pulled her into his arms and kissed her as an answered. kripa forgot about everything and wrapped her arms around his neck. they pulled away after what seemed like ages and rested her head on his shoulder. she opened her eyes and frowned.

" whats this?" she pulled away and pulled a strand of long blonde hair off his shirt.

" a strand of hair?" angad said, amused at her frowning face.
kripa looked up at him angrily and asked, " tell me the truth, where were you angad?"

" club angel." he answered truthfully. " i was looking for,...."

" other amusements?" kripa replied angrily, almost tearfully. " i TOLD you to keep mistresses but you didnt agree to it! and then you made me trust you..... now you BROKE my trust!"

angad was apalled, what was she talking about?" what are you talking about kripa? i got some information that i would find prithvi there. THATS the reason i went there."

" liar!" kripa answered. unshed tears shone in her eyes, along with disappointment and a pinch of hatred. " prithvi has been out of the country for a while!"

" i am telling you the truth kripa!" angad answered, he was getting angry too. did she not  trust him even a little bit?

" go away, you pig. i dont even wanna see your face!" kripa screamed and stormed out of the house. angad just watched her leave angrily. IDIOT WOMAN! he wanted to scream. he was annoyed and pissed and wanted to punch something. he walked out of teh room to find a serious looking sujal.

" what? you are here to gloat about how i got into an argument?" angad asked sujal.

" no. i came to ask you if you wanted me to talk to her about it?"
" no thanks. its very clear she does not trust me. let her believe what she wants to. if she cant realize on her own that i have freaking fallen in love with her then its her loss." angad answered and walked out of the house angrily.

sujal just sighed. he was worried about angad. no matter how strong angad was physically, he was twice as sensitive and kripa had almost broken him with her lack of trust.

" i am so glad i am not in love." sujal mumbled and suddenly soft brown, angry eyes flashed in his mind and he chuckled. he would love it if he ever came in contact with her again.

~||~

after that day, angad and kripa's life had changed forever. both were stubborn and their ego stopped them from apologizing to eachother. infront of the family they were a happy couple but only sujal knew how their private life sucked.

with sujal's help, angad adn kripa moved back into angad;s home instead of living there in the family home cuz it was too much trouble for both to behave like happy little couple when they couldn't even stand to look at eachother.

one day,

knock, knock.

angad looked up at the door to find kripa standing there nervously. his brows furrowed and he put his laptop aside. " what do you want?"

" i..." kripa took a deep breath. " you promised me a child."

angad's eyes widened. was she serious? " are you serious?"

kripa raised her head high and her eyes bore into his. " yes. i am totally serious. when we got married that was one of my conditions. i want a child and you promised."

angad chuckled at that. " what makes you believe i will keep my promise now when you didnt trust me enough to believe it before?"

kripa's eyes flared with anger and she stormed up to him. " look, angad khanna. you and i both cant stand eachother, but you still promised me a child and i WILL have that child."

" and if i refuse?" angad stretched and put his arms behind his back.
kripa leaned into him, her cleavage clearly in view, " then i will have to force you."

" so ms. kripa kapoor, no sorry mrs. kripa khanna can even rape her own husband to get what she wants?" angad teased.

" you dont know what MRS. kripa khanna can do, yet." with that she pressed her lips onto his and kissed him wildly.

angad sighed against her lip and all his arrogance and stubbornness melted away. damn her, for making him love her so freakin much. his arms came around her, pulling her into his arms and onto his lap. he then got up and scooped her into his arms and took her to his bed. he p;laced her on the bed and for a minute both had forgotten all the anger. there was only love and eachother.

~||~

" its been two months!" sujal exclaimed.

" i know." angad answered calmly.

" that woman is crazy." sujal grumbled.

" and i am crazy about her." angad answered, still calm. he sighed and closed his eyes. " so when is armaan coming?"

" tomorrow. we have thrown a party for him. you and kripa def have to come."

" ofcourse, i wouldn't miss it for the world." angad replied. he looked at the time. " alright i gotta go now. cya later brother."

" oh and angad.... ill be gone in a month." sujal said.

" i know."angad looked over him. " tak care of yourself. i dont want anyone else but myself to kill you."

sujal grinned back at him.

~||~

kripa sat in the living room, lost in her thought. the last few days with angad came into her mind. she was.... happy. it was almost like before. but he closer they got, the more angad pulled away. he promised he would give her a child and he only stuck to that. anything besides that he pulled himself away. kripa sighed. maybe she should just forget all this and tell him she wants to be with him. she did not care what he did. she did not care. she wanted him to be her husband again. the same old, teasing, naughty, loving hunsband she had fallen in love with everyday of her married life. she sighed again.

" if you sigh that much, you are gonna fall asleep any second." a voice came from the door.

" sujal?" kripa was surprised to see sujal at the door.

" hey kripa." sujal came in and planted himself on the couch. he stretched and yawned. " i am tired and not really in the mood to get into an argument with angad, so i am here to talk to you."

" um ok?" kripa sat across from him. " so talk."

" that day," sujal started and he knew he didnt have to specify which day it was, " we went to club angel to find prthvi. we did not know he was not there but angad found out from one of his informers that he was at the club that day and he wanted to kill the guy for treating yu badly. that woman, the blondy, had chosen him first, yes. but angad very respectfully handed her over to me and said how he never wanted to cheat on his dear wife."

krpia just stared at him blankly. she didnyt know if she should be happy angad was faithful or sad that she hadn't trusted him.

" i dont wanna say anything about the lad's feelings because i think that is for you him to tell you but believe me when i say he has never felt like how he feels for you. NEVER" sujal got up and kneeled infront of kripa. he placed a hand on her cheek. " you love him. learn to trust him. angad is more sensitive than you think he is."

kripa, with tear falling down her eyes nodded. sujal leaned and kissed her forehead and left.

i have to make everything alright again, kripa thought and smiled. i have to apologize to angad. she got up and suddenly she felt dizzy and sick.

~||~

" congratulations!!!" anjali and nupur screamed as angad walked into his bedroom. he was taken aback by the two screaming girls. he looked at the bed to find kripa sitting with a broad smile. then it hit her like a punch in his stomach. she was pregnant, and she didnt need him anymore.

he plasted a fake smile and asked, " whats up?"

" you are gonna be a father!! i am gonna have a little cousin!!" nupur screamed.

anjali and nupur did a little happy dance while angad just glanced at a very happy kripa. without a word he kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. he was gonna be a father, but he was gonna lose his wife forever.

alright i wrote this a long time back but hadn't had time to post it. sorry for the LONG delay but i will try to post the next part soon too. have fun and sorry for going in kind of a fast forward. next chapter will be the last one of this story. then i will start sujal + kashish story. armaan will be introduced in the next chapter. he will arrive with a BIG surprise.

AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great part.. i hope everything gets better between AK...continue soon

thanks for the pm..
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back thanks& for the pm
great part i loved it
i luv angad&kripa's love-hate
cont soonEdited by angadkripa_fan - 14 years ago
Live.Laugh.Love thumbnail
Welcome back!!!
I had been waiting for you to continue.
You finally did, yay 😊
Awww, your going to finish Ak's story? Awww, they are my fav couple.
Oh well, I will wait for your next part, please update soon 😊