Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Regular Updaters

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

slakhiani

slakhiani

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hello,

I have been waiting for someone to post 7th August 2009 update since past 2 days as i missed the episode on Friday and wanted to know what happenedCry

Please can we have regular update's for YRKKH same as we have for Bidaai??

Atleast if someone does a brief update it will be appreciated as i keep reading various posts on what happ, it shouldn't happen and i don't understand anything as i have missed that particular episode.

Many Thanks and quick response would be appreciated!Smile

Edited by slakhiani - 10 August 2009 at 11:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regular Updaters" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nice_n_Naughty

IF-Dazzler

Nice_n_Naughty

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1228908
heres d brief update... d regular updater was not well so d update was not posted... n like other forums this forum also has updater only on 7th it wasnt posted... evn i had missd d episode so i caught d repeat... hope d above link helps...

slakhiani

slakhiani

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Sim,

This really helped me to get the gist of what happened on 7th August, its easier to follow the story:)

Cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nice_n_Naughty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top