desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

DOTW

Hey friends! This week our hot topic of discussion is Sameer-Roshni [SaRo]

As we've seen these two gel together perfectly like peanut butter and jelly and both have lots going on in their lives.  Their similar carefree personality might be the hint why they are good together and these two jiju-saali jodi make an awesome pair! So go ahead and chatter about how these two will be the hit in-law pair!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice topic.😊
They are sooo cute together and i cannot wait to see more of thier scenes together...they are hilarious and it would be nice to see how he guides her in her quest to get varun!...
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really nice topic!...😊
There scene was awesome!πŸ˜›....They got on together like a house on fire!πŸ₯³....Simply rock the screen with their cute camaraderie!.....Would love to see more of their scenes in future!.πŸ˜›.....
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Nice topic😊
They definitely will. the thing is is that they both have similiar personalities..therfore they get along with each other well!!! Actualyl I'm loving this in-law pair!!! and the advice Sameer gives to ROshniπŸ˜†
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic jhanvi :)
OMG i love them as besties .. there 1st scene was so cute&funny ontop sameer is helping rosh out with varun so rosh might do the same for sameer ; i guess there more alike so its fun to watch them togather its double the  fun with the two togather!
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
their second scene was even better...they are like an addiction..need more!..
Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice topic...

Omg m totally luving dem 2geda....dey r hilarious..both r kinda similar...dey simply rock..

-Krupa- thumbnail
ahhh..i'm addicted to sam/roshh!

both of them are soo lively..when they're on screen together..its just a huge DHAMAKA!

and they're just the same person..one in a dress..the other in pants..and they just get along soo well because of that..

they're the bestest friendss!..mann..they are gonna screw aroung with avni & varun SOOO much..and its gonna be soo funny to watchh
aish_punk thumbnail
Nice topic!

I think they're gr8 as frnds. They are very alike n have the same personality. Both will help each other in their problems. πŸ˜‰ n i think it will be fun to watch them on screen!