Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Is this a new sbs? can someone please post the link? thanks.

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even iam fida over her. So think how can AB resist being fida over her? Remember once AB said that he doesnt like her pony tail? Tab se lekar aaj tak most of the time we see Rati with open hair in the interviews.

She was looking damn gorgeous today love her!
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know she was looking really nice
-Sarzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rati is beautiful ! and she looked stunning in that blue dress !!
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rati is stunningly beautiful...
she looks good in almost everything she wears...
but definitely in blue.... and blue is also my favourite color....
Sunny-Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah she lukd beautiful
Senny thumbnail
oh gosh thank god i found your topic, she was looking soooooooooo pretty man. oh man the way arjun was playing with her hair and dancing, singing was amazing. coming to the point rati is the prettiest for me, why can't they let her keep her hair open in the show man.
9ruparaj6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senny

oh gosh thank god i found your topic, she was looking soooooooooo pretty man. oh man the way arjun was playing with her hair and dancing, singing was amazing. coming to the point rati is the prettiest for me, why can't they let her keep her hair open in the show man.

Yeah Senny, that's a mystery! Rati's hair's long & lustrous...& she looks ravishingly beautiful when she leaves it open....all the other girls in the show leave their hair open, which is fine, but the one who's got the prettiest hair has to keep it tied all the time....dont understand the logic! We've tried to send this request across in so many ways, but to no avail! It's really disappointing!
Anyways, we could at least see her in the SBS Piano segment, looking so lovely with her hair open!
Senny thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9ruparaj6

Yeah Senny, that's a mystery! Rati's hair's long & lustrous...& she looks ravishingly beautiful when she leaves it open....all the other girls in the show leave their hair open, which is fine, but the one who's got the prettiest hair has to keep it tied all the time....dont understand the logic! We've tried to send this request across in so many ways, but to no avail! It's really disappointing!
Anyways, we could at least see her in the SBS Piano segment, looking so lovely with her hair open!

hey rupa i know man, please rati let your hair down and open, we just loveeeeeeee it and you look your best in that.
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
i knw....stunning.....drop dead gorgeous