Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gurmeet-Debina (Ram-Sita) Fan CLUB 10.. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 133

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
thank u jasleen for this info...nd guys plz post vdos nd pix...bcoz i hv no other option to see them...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet-Debina (Ram-Sita) Fan CLUB 10.. (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Karin3gayatri23bhoomja_2903manishagwl2009rupalipsam1903bestfan

Karin3

Karin3

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Oh! It was so sad that RF has closedCry
Anyway, thanks a lot Rupalidi for opening this new FC for our cutest pair Gur-DebiTongue

Welcome guys to this Gur-Debi FCHug

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
My first creation in GDFC...
i tried to make it much better bt i could n't...i hope u guys will like it..

http://i29.tinypic.com/33ccd47.png

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Karin3gayatri23sabydeepsam1903bestfan

bestfan

IF-Rockerz

bestfan

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged
IF had closed RF without any notice.How is it?It is not right? But still let enjoy here.....
Congratulation everyone to have the fanclub...
I wanna say that Gurmeet and debina are really the most lukiest among all the celebrities...
Isn't it???WinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gayatri23sam1903

Karin3

Karin3

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

well before coming to stage they shown their Av where they shown Gd's house that was fabulous and they were in balcony and the view was just so awesome
gurmeet was in yellow sandoz and pajama with beard and looking damn hot debina was in western outfit
they were painting the wall of their house with blue color and chilling outr in the last they were shown happily seeing at trhe wall
now at the launch party
gurmeet entered first he was in black suit with golden tieEmbarrassed looking very smarty heartthrob of all rfians
soon of whole worldEmbarrassed
and guys debina was in blue lehnga again looking so elegant so all the boys out here i hopw ur dil is dancing and want to see more of ur favt heroine what sayWink
then they were given the child whom they need to take care and that child was so cute
then gurmeet gently took that child into his hand aprt from gurmeet elesh has taken the child in his hand no one else that shows the courtesy of our kamal nayan ramji
guys one more thing gurmeet was clean shaved this time and not to forget most handsome among all boys who was present thereTongue
ab aise dhikega to pata nahi kitne vo factors gurmeet ki life main aa jayegey
esp when his looks was typical vaari jaao typesDay Dreaming

It's sweet of you, samTongue I loved to read itHeart Plz post any pics or video of this show whenever you canDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1903

bestfan

IF-Rockerz

bestfan

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
My cgs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Karin3gayatri23sabydeepsam1903

bestfan

IF-Rockerz

bestfan

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karin3

Originally posted by sam1903

well before coming to stage they shown their Av where they shown Gd's house that was fabulous and they were in balcony and the view was just so awesome
gurmeet was in yellow sandoz and pajama with beard and looking damn hot debina was in western outfit
they were painting the wall of their house with blue color and chilling outr in the last they were shown happily seeing at trhe wall
now at the launch party
gurmeet entered first he was in black suit with golden tieEmbarrassed looking very smarty heartthrob of all rfians
soon of whole worldEmbarrassed
and guys debina was in blue lehnga again looking so elegant so all the boys out here i hopw ur dil is dancing and want to see more of ur favt heroine what sayWink
then they were given the child whom they need to take care and that child was so cute
then gurmeet gently took that child into his hand aprt from gurmeet elesh has taken the child in his hand no one else that shows the courtesy of our kamal nayan ramji
guys one more thing gurmeet was clean shaved this time and not to forget most handsome among all boys who was present thereTongue
ab aise dhikega to pata nahi kitne vo factors gurmeet ki life main aa jayegey
esp when his looks was typical vaari jaao typesDay Dreaming

It's sweet of you, samTongue I loved to read itHeart Plz post any pics or video of this show whenever you canDay Dreaming
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post the video and pics plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top