Sabki Ladli Bebo

Sabki Laadli Bebo Media/Audio Centre:Updated Page 1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the updates !!

- ShonaVeer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sabki Laadli Bebo Media/Audio Centre:Updated Page 1 (Page 4)" in Sabki Ladli Bebo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

papakiangel

papakiangel

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
nice topic :)

savnilove

Groupbie

savnilove

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
hi i am new to this form i just wanted to know if u can get me the full song of sansar diya plz it will be very gratefull thkns by the way my nme is alina Star

ashi

Goldie

ashi

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
can sumone plz give a link of the full song

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savnilove

hi i am new to this form i just wanted to know if u can get me the full song of sansar diya plz it will be very gratefull thkns by the way my nme is alina Star

here is the audio link of sansar dia
i don't know if its the whole thing or not

http://www.zshare.net/download/7658361682265425/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Vineett Kumar of Bebo fame loses sight
Buzz up!

Before you jump on to any conclusions, we would like to inform you that this was a prank played by actor Vineett Kumar of Sabki Laadli Bebo fame. His partner in crime was none other than the lead actor of the show Anuj Sachdeva. The duo had gone to Bangalore to inaugurate a spa and on their way back at the Bangalore airport the two decided to play around a bit. Vineett started behaving like a blind man and Anuj was his partner in crime.

Says Vineett, "It was absolute fun and Anuj was my partner in crime. The staff at the Bangalore airport thought that I was actually blind and took extra care of me. I was taxied in a special bus to the air-craft that was arranged for me and Anuj was with me throughout. I boarded the flight through the escalators in the wheel-chair. Even the air-hostess came and instructed me personally."

Well, if the fun didn't end here for them, the duo decided to drag it a little further by fooling around with the cast of the show. Anuj apparently informed the cast of the show that Vineett had met with an accident and as a result of which has lost his sight. "They actually believed it and were in tears to see me in that state. I pulled it for a good 20 minutes and they were unable to gauge it. But they all were really upset when they came to know that it was a prank", adds the actor.

Anuj says, "We were carrying each other in the trolley that carries your luggage at the airport. Vineett was wearing these dark shades and came across as a blind man. It is then that the idea popped up in my mind and I asked him to remain seated in the trolley. We dragged it to the sets of the show and I told the entire cast that Vineett has lost his sight after an acid accidentally got sprayed into his eyes."

We wonder if Anuj is planning to take a plunge into script writing considering the perfect plot he framed for the prank.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Vineett-Kumar-of-Bebo-fame-loses-vision&xfile=2010/June/News_20100616_25

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Iconic Fathers of STAR Plus
Buzz up!
Hill Road Media

On the eve of Fathers day,we took up some good and iconic fathers of STAR Plus, who are still remembered by their on-screen names while some are the current favourites of the audiences.

Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Kuku Narang
Kuku Narang

He is a man in his fifties, Laado's father and the only son of Rajkumari Narang. He is a highly honest man of principles, self-made, who started his career as a driver with a transport company. Due to his hard work, will power and honesty, he soon established his own transport company called Narang Transport in Chamba. He also owns an export house, Narang Exports. Like his parents, Kuku also believes in traditions and values. His life revolves around his daughter Laado, the only daughter born in fifty years in the Narang family.

Previous    Next

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Iconic-Fathers-of-STAR-Plus&aid=1854

ameramodi

Groupbie

ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
nice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top