Which Scene........edited pg 4 Phingoli scene....

Poll

Which scene you wanted to be continued..... picture added

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Eusra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
here goes the picture.....you need help na....πŸ˜†

11 September,2008

13 april,2009

this pic is 4 those one who like Phand on Hwaist.......☺️ 😳 😳

13 may,2009

21 may,2009

27 may,2009

1 june,2009

8 june,2009

16 july,2009

7 august,2009

picture credit : Premeer AT ,KDM picture gallery , khushi , nans .....thanx a lot....πŸ€—

we all are missing our naughty Premeer a lot 😍 😍 😍   and i am  quite sure we all want to know the continiuation of the above scenes. πŸ˜‰ so don't be faint now and plz vote for the scene after which ended and  your subconscious mind automatically said,"the scene ended...i want more....i want to know what happened afterwards....i want the scene to be continued.....i want no interruption...."
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† .i tried to include all the scenes  which were interrupted by someone or something even by the creatives ,directors and editors.....

so,if you like it , plz vote πŸ‘πŸΌand plz do comment on  the scene you have chosen and keep fighting...for our PREMEER 😍😍😍

Edited by madlyhappy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want all the scenes continued lol....can't get enough of PH.....but in particular i want the scenes of 1 june, 8 june, 16 july and 7 august continued bcz these have been incomplete even though we know something happened afterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

all the other scenes have been purposely disturbed but these one were the ones where fireworks happened, we just weren't shown it....LOL
cute_bear thumbnail
i dunno which one to choose so i chose the last one..i just cant get enough of them btw nice topic
srk_crazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i loved 13 may a lot buz they had such a cute husband-wify conversation.... and it was adorable how they were lieing in bed and talking 😳
after tht i liked 21st may and 27th may
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was really really hard...that was a tough decision i would luv for all the scenes too be continued but i chose 13 april and 21 may...i luved prem's too much naughtiness on 13th april😳...these all scenes are too romantic i wanna watch them again on youtube!! i wish they would really continue!😍
Edited by CAqueen - 14 years ago
Eusra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is it a really tough question.......or  everyone just fainted after having a glimpse of the pics......so many views.......but votes  😳 .πŸ˜•
Edited by madlyhappy - 14 years ago
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dear it was very difficult to choose but if i have to go for 1 option, i go for 21 May 09, it seem both are hot and their desire are there, i would also like 8 june to continue, it seem HEER will give whatever PREM desires for.. she can see that he was jealous and she want to give in to him..

esha

Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
all of them but 21 may 2009 scene was great... they were too close to.........
sofia_premeer thumbnail
omg  its like impossible to choose!!! gaaahh all of them make me drool and faint!! i cant choose, theyre all so phot and phexy!!
PREMEERRMINE thumbnail
all scenes lolz..but i choose 21st may,13th april and 1st june.