Gayatri aka Pallavi Subhash Chandra in Basera

Lisa Islam thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys,

How are all of you. I haven't really spoken in this forum much since Karam ended, but I have left some comments at the end of the topics that members have posted.

I have found this article and I don't know if it has been posted before, but it says that Gayatri from Karam Apna Apna is going to play the youngest daughter in law of Pallavi Subhash in Basera.

So they both are working together again.

I still find it strange that they have kind of the same name.

Here is the link to the article:

***Viewbie's Note: Please do not post any articles from Tellychakkar. It is not allowed on IF. Edited to remove link.***

Edited by Simply_Smart - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwww

saba
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya thats cool!!!
Pallavi a.k.a Gauri playing a mother in law!!!!
She proves that she is an actress in true sense,truly versatile...never hesitates to take up any kind of role, be it positive or negative...n achieves success in that as well...
So many 'so-called-younger-actress" throw tantrums wen it cums to a leap or playing an older character...but for Pallu,she has taken every role as it comes and is successful at it as well!!! So Bravo girl!!!
Wishing her all the success for this show!!!!
And ya, many have questioned why is she playing an older character? i was one of them...but then, why not??? Gauri Pradhan, Shilpa Sakhlani, Gautami Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar,Smriti Irani, Juhi Parmar ,Shweta Tiwari etc ...have all played older characters n have been successful....so whats the big deal???

All the very best Pallavi!!!!

N ya Yash, kaha hai aap??????Wish to see you asap......

Pria

Lisa Islam thumbnail
your right! Pallavi is a very mature and wonderful actress!

Also I am sorry I posted a link that was not supposed to be posted, sorry I didn't know that a tellychakar link could not be posted.
Edited by Lisa Islam - 14 years ago
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pria4ever

Ya thats cool!!!

Pallavi a.k.a Gauri playing a mother in law!!!!
She proves that she is an actress in true sense,truly versatile...never hesitates to take up any kind of role, be it positive or negative...n achieves success in that as well...
So many 'so-called-younger-actress" throw tantrums wen it cums to a leap or playing an older character...but for Pallu,she has taken every role as it comes and is successful at it as well!!! So Bravo girl!!!
Wishing her all the success for this show!!!!
And ya, many have questioned why is she playing an older character? i was one of them...but then, why not??? Gauri Pradhan, Shilpa Sakhlani, Gautami Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar,Smriti Irani, Juhi Parmar ,Shweta Tiwari etc ...have all played older characters n have been successful....so whats the big deal???

All the very best Pallavi!!!!

N ya Yash, kaha hai aap??????Wish to see you asap......

Pria

Couldn't agree more Pria !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

and i think this is the first time i'm agreeing with you ๐Ÿ˜† otherwise we're always debating Lmao .. i miss that ๐Ÿ˜†
pria4ever thumbnail

Hey Yasmin,

Gud to see ur post after a long time๐Ÿ˜ƒ...ya even i miss r debates๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
wat to do its really tempting to start a healthy debate...not the nasty ones which some self obsessed fans start๐Ÿ˜‰

Pria
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ROFLing .. Self Obsessed Fans ๐Ÿ˜† that was mean, but i Know what you mean, i don't really understand, don't they get that everyone has their own point of views, it's not neccessary for them to bite everyones head off if someone else doesn't think like them ๐Ÿ˜• anyways i don't think we should discuss that here, incase the moderators do us in for going off the topic Lmao ๐Ÿ˜†
pria4ever thumbnail
Mods visiting KAA forum๐Ÿ˜†...gud joke yaar๐Ÿ˜‰...they don't even reply r pm's,forget visiting here๐Ÿ˜†
n me being mean๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†,kya karu childhood problem๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways take care
Pria
Edited by pria4ever - 14 years ago
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
not only do i think its strange that they have the same name (btw, its somewhat intriuging too), but whenever i see both the pallavis on screen, i cant imagine what theyr thinking while doing their scenes... i mean, not so long ago, pallavi chandran was calling pallavi subhash "gauri BHABHI" and now she's calling her "MA" ufff! just goes to prove that pallavi subhash is a stunningly versatille (if we can put those words together lol) actress! *woot woot* couldnt be more happier for pallavi subhash..and speaking of pallavi chandran, what a refresher to see her in that goody-two-shoes role compared to the witch she was in KAA no? hehe! change is ALWAYS good! (well, most of the tiem :-D)