Remix

Raj and Karan's Article in Gr8 Aug '09

divya_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Source : Gr8 Magazine August '09 issue

Karan :
First memories of MJ : He has to be the moonwalk, the black cat and the curled hair coming on his face. I always wanted to be able to do his moonwalk. I tried it several times and failed!

Favourite MJ song and video: Blood on the Dance Floor and Heal The World, respectively

MJ is eternal because...: Michael Jackson will be Michael Jackson. In every word of art, there is one person who always stands out. He made more name,fame and money than all his brothers put together. I think it was the brilliant combination of supreb music, amazing voice and phenomenal connectivity with his audience.

MJ - the entertainer or the musician?: The entertainer! The kind of energy and stage presence that guy possessed was simply amazing

An untimely death: I was obviously sad. But I was also happy seeing the entire world respond to his death. Earlier we would ridicule him about his colour or the child molestation case and lots more. So seeing the love people still have for him was really nice. He was a great artist.

Raj :
First memories of MJ : My first ever idol as a six or seven year old child! I remember I had his life sized poster of his and also another one in which he was with a panther. I would come back from school everyday and have Michael Jackson staring down at me!

Favourite MJ song and video: It would be - Bad! It's from his later albums.

MJ is eternal because...: He was true and honest to his art which was visible on stage and his performances. He was so passionate about it that he did it since the age of five to 50.

MJ - the entertainer or the musician?: The musician! He was a fabulous musician and his tracks are the ones I have danced on all through my childhood and still continue doing so.

An untimely death: Just one word - disbelief!
Edited by divya_92 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG divyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu1!!🤗🤗🤗 Droolling at the pic of rajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!!😍 Will reply laterrrrrrrrrrrrr but raj'sssssssssssssssssss piccccc is soooo😍😍😍 Yuvi-ish!☺️ Drooling all overrrrrrrrr😍😍😍
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omigawd the pic is realllllly awesum......its sure frm the remix time .......n its hottttttt:D thanks divssssssssss......... >:D<

**running to the nearest magazine waala**
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dungggggg...get me one tooooooooooooo and when i come to indiaaaaa...gimme...okieeeeeeeeeee?? Please get me oneeeeeeeeeeeee...this picccccccccccccc is seriously making me nutssssssssssssssss😍😍😍
remix rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG thanx a ton for sharing this...karan is looking chhoooooooooo cute😍
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
oh thank u so much divzie😳

both r luking sooo cute...esp karan...dat new luk totally suits him..haii😳😳....and raj luks fab in d yuvi luk😳

karan;s fav is my fav too...blood on the dance floor and heal d world..also man in the mirror is my fav MJ song

thanx again sweety😳

i think pallo's comments were also der in this article....kavita kaushik is pllavi rite?..can u post hers too divzie

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx a ton divzie...raj is looking cuuuttiiiee 😳 😳
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Thanks for the Article !! Both Raj & Karan are looking cuteee !!
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks soooo much divya....Raj looks really cool in hte pic n so does karan
divya_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maxliz

oh thank u so much divzie😳

both r luking sooo cute...esp karan...dat new luk totally suits him..haii😳😳....and raj luks fab in d yuvi luk😳

karan;s fav is my fav too...blood on the dance floor and heal d world..also man in the mirror is my fav MJ song

thanx again sweety😳

i think pallo's comments were also der in this article....kavita kaushik is pllavi rite?..can u post hers too divzie

I guess her article was there too.. But I clicked this in the mall itself 😛 Didn't get the magazine..If I do, wil do send it over 😊