India-Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Archives August 09 (Page 3)

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Monday 24 /8 /09 (archives copy)

Still it is "operation net spread search  Reva" - Shiva
calls Reva's father who disowns
his daughter.  " Revathy aa?? athu yaaru??? Why do you ask me and who are
you?" Shiva mistakes that he did not do a proper intro - starts from the beginning -
" Na Shiva...Selva friend .... Reva vai thedarOm.." Daddy barks - " oh really??
Thiruthani le kulam kuttai ellam irukkume??? Why dont u spread the net there?"
Shiva still pleads -"some clue please...." Daddy has disconnected. Now, Shiva has
a basic doubt -"what if she did not come to Thiruthani?? What if her dad is
hiding her at home ?? So, they can slowly change her mind and wean her away
from your worthless brother?" Selvam says that Reva
wont do that -" and her mom
would never play along.... and she wont change her mind so easily ( athu sari... u
 seem to trust your SIL more than darling bro !!)
Well the wild goose chase goes
on for a while (Thiruthani kku Poi vanthen Narayanaa..ange Reva vai thedi nindren Narayana - BG by Roja) Selva talks about the dead line -"24 hours time ketten...
clock is ticking man.. and Ali Baba cave will blame Archu...." Shiva says that
they better go  to the police station -" avanga oru pakkam thedattum...namba oru
pakkam thedalaam.." Both go to the police station - The inspector is ruthless - As Selva narrates Reva's  running away from Anda ka kasam Abu ka kusum cave , the inspector
poses tough questions -
"photo irukka?? -
illai...
Enna prachanai??
chinna thagararu -
kalla kadhal???
Selva frets for this "ayyo, apdi ellam illai, naanga nalla kudumbam
( aha pinne??? tap under fight pannuvom.... puthu Tamizh words IF le ellarukkum
solli tharuvOm. matha padi NALLA kudumbam -  Nallathoru kudumbam ...BCC kudumbam.... nitham sandai podum... nallathoru kudumbam... - BG by Roja)
Finally the inspector says that this case can not be registered here -" territory
problem ppa..Madras le poi complaint kudu.." The clock ticcckkkkssssss

BCC - Raani breaks the ice -" 24 hours le Reva vai kondu varen nnu annan ponaar..
no news??" Cave pushes the hillock aside ( week end  kkaaga director than
adaichi vaichuttar)
and opens her thiru vaay - " avan mattum kaiyai veesi kittu
varattum..appo irukku kacheri " ( ayyo da..appo ithu enna?? Sarali varisai??)
Park maama makes a feeble protest ..but cave pooh poohs it " his wife is the
sole reason for my DIL leaving home...so they better atone their sins....illatta
saman sattu ellam thooki erinji intha veet le irunthu thorathiduven.."
( Roja abandons the PC - goes straight to Pillayar ..."Nethikki extra kozhakkattai
sappitte illiya? Ozhunga Reva vai un thambi Oor le maraichi vai..apdiyaavathu
Selvam intha veettai vittu nagarattum, ok? En purusan un prusan sandai illame
Roja nimmathiyaa iruppa, ok??" ) 
Raani says that they better go to the police.
Vaasu is worried - "police will ask 1000 questions...what to say??" Park maama says -
" wife nagai yai thiruditten nnu sollu..for starters??" Cave shouts some more..
Archu retaliates ( athaane paarthen... Jalli kattu cow mattum summa irukkuma??)
"Yen purusan mele enakku nambikkai irukku ( Yen purusan..un purusan sandai
yaa?? bhagavaane....Roja kku mattum intha sothanai??? Konjam Atina pakkam
thiruppi anuppa koodathaa?? Avanga pictures post panraanga nnu avanga
mele karisanam??? uh huh Atinaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
avar nichiyama Reva
kooda thaan varuvaar ( Yen arivu kozhundhe... u get a chance to run away
from this torture chamber and u wont grab that?? and on top of that,  u accept
responsibility for Reva scooting??? )
Anyways, the idea of going to the police
station gets shelved. Ali Baba Cave shouts ...shouts... shouts
( Rojaaaaa, stop that will ya?? What do u expect from her??? some hugs and
soft mumblings??? uh huh )

Selva and Shiva - still searching for the needle in Thirutani hay stock . Shiva
has had enough - " let us go..even the police complaint can be filed only in
madras... " Selva agrees and both decide to leave Thiruthani.. They are about
to board the bus.. Reva's mom is crying ..her dad wants food ...as he goes in
Reva's mom makes a stealthy call -  to Selva - " any luck?? found my daughter?"
Selva answers in the negative. Then she gives a tip " she has a friend by name Usha there..Ganapathi street... Usha's dad works for the temple.... " Selvam is charged...
tells Shiva - " we now have a magnifying glass... hay stock is jujubi...." Roja gets a
conducted tour of Thiruthani streets ( Eppo paarthaalum Madras nnu salichinde
illiya Rojaa...ippo Thiruthani suthi paar, ok?? Thiruthani suthi kaatta poren..
Reva vai kandu pidkka poren ...Murugan kovil officer veeduuu...Reva irukkum
sannithi paaru - BG by Roja) Selva reaches Usha's house. After initial intros
wants to see Reva. Usha's dad says that Reva came here but is not here now -
" my daughter is getting married soon...Reva coming here as a vazha vetti....
we told her that...and she left.." Selva is stunned. Usha says that Reva went back to Madras. Selva says that he has no news about Reva returning to Madras and Usha
says that it is too soon -" she left only at 4 O'clock !"  ( so near yet so far..... Thoda
thoda tholainthathu enna..Revaaa suda suda marainthathu enna.. - BG by Roja)
Usha rushes to the kitchen
( Reva ange olinjing??? Roja is doubtful..) Looks like
Shiva has the same doubt - looks back a few times..both leave ( Roja tells Lord
Muruga - Muruga, unnai vera oor le vanthu paakaren..Thiruthani ubasaaram romba mosam.. Usha veet le yaarum thanni tharavaa nnu kooda kekkalai !!!! ) Archu is
aping kutti potta poonai ( innum kutti podalaiye?? athukku practice??) - Cave gets
another chance to shout - "enna ?? etti etti paartha Reva will come??? purushan
and pondatti drama aadaringalaa??? un purusan savaal vittaan... night kku lle Reva varalai..... tap under sandai le IF makkalukku Tamizh class eduppen...." (Roja shivers - ayyo paavam Meli kutty ) Park maama vai adaichu poittar - Archu sings - for the nth time
"yen Purusan thennnnn ...ellam seyvaar thennnnn "

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 24 August 2009 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavathyMP_Radhasmlaksh

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverlifeissymbol123hemavathyJanusushavviZEESXYsharavathiaradanamiganbharadwaj_ksupreeblokes_SK_mellisaijagduMeena.IFSue NaireljaynithyamkvMP_Radhasmlakshatinarojapoooo

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgameerb12quick_silversushavviJanumoni87bharadwaj_kmellisai_SK_Sue NairMP_Radhasmlakshatinarojapoooo

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Thursday August 27th 2009

Updates & pictures by atina Credits : viluthu.com ( excellent sharp pictures...Thanks to Viluthu.com) Tms Makkals.....see I am lucky...no pipe under sandai.......No Rubber Mouthings by Bagyams......wooo....hooooo .
Vasu goes inside the room to console Ravathy and starts polambaling asking sorry for all his misdeeds towards her etc etc. Revathy stops him and goes to bed. Suddenly she gets up and tells," Look here....what I am wearing right now on my ears are the same fake ones you bought for me.....please don't think this is gold ... you will not even hesitate to strangle me to death to take these ear rings...that is why I am just letting you know that these are the same fake jewellery......one more thing...you have never been and will ever be a good husband to me....but atleast try to be a good and responsible son to your parents"......Again she tries to sleep while Vasu appears to be thinking deep.

It is early morning...Revathy gets up and passes the hall where Vasu is calling his friend and he was talking about some job. Selvam also listens to this talk. Revathy goes to the kitchen and tells Bagyam that she will go and do the vasal kooty thelichufying job. Revathy is in the back side of the house collecting water and Archana comes there to wash the vessels. Seeing Revathy there Archana calls her and tells that she wnats to have a word with her. But Revathy simply ignores and goes in front of the house to sweep.

Archana feels bad seeing this behavior from Revathy. As Revathy is putting kolam....the street ladies carrying water stop by and asks," Revathy you are back...? that is good...So though Bagyam screams at you she got you back again....summa solla koodaathu ... kopam irukara edathulathaan gunamum irukkum"  Hearig this Bagyam feels top of the world but Park Forest ( poonga Vanam) puts her down and Bagyam gets irritated and shouts at those ladies and tells them to go away from her Revathy.
Archana and Selvam are in their room. Archana complains to Selvam about Revathy's behavior but Selvam tells her to forget it as Revathi is already hurt...not to make this an issue.Vasu is about to leave and bagyam tells her to eat something and go but Vasu replies," illamma....I must get this job...and let me a good son to you both atleast amma" Revathy and Selvam are there to hear this statement by Vasu.
Kavya is in an auto heading towards her office. Her cell phone rings and someone from the otherside tells," Madam...this is from Sherry sir's office..there was some fire accident in his office room and we are not sure what is happening...we have already called the fire service and the ambulance.....and we do not want to call his parents to worry them that is why I am calkling you madam...." Kavya gets so worried and rushes to Sori's office. As she stroms into the office.....Ram notices her arrival and gets shocked. But without seeing anything and anyone Kavya enters Sori's cabin.
To her surprise the cabin looks neat as usual and Sori's chair is empty..Kavya hears Sori's voice calling her name and turns to that direction. Sori happily waves at Kavya sitting comfortably on the sofa. Kavya asks what happened ...whether he is ok etc etc...question after question.
Sori laughs and tells," ayo stop....stop I am perfectly alright...and there was no fire accident at all...I only made one of my office staff to call you and inform you like that.....it was jut a prank call....because I have seen in all the tamil movies...as soon as something happens to the hero...the heroin comes running...crying ...so I simply wants to see your reaction...and did all this....." Kavya gets very angry and  Sori goes on telling sorry," hey Kavya...I just wanted to take you for a movie and wanted to make it thrilling so I did all this that is all....but sorry Kavya...please"

Kayva shouts," In what catogory should I put you....a serious man, comedian or a playboy?" Sori replies," yei...yei Playboy yaaa.....no...no naan oru egapatta pathini virathan....thriyumaa?" Kavya corrects him and tells him the meaning for what he just told.....Sorri realises his mistkae and tells...."Yeah....naan ega pathini virathan....." then he starts trying to make her klaugh by doing all kinds of monkey settais ........ finally she laughs. Sori is happy and tells her that he need to introduce someone special and takes the phone and asks the receptionist to send Mr Ram inside. But she answers that Ram felt sick and he went away.
Selvam comes to see Revathy's mom to thank her for telling him about their Thiruthani relatioves address and also to inform her that Revathy is back. Reva's m om is happy to see him and forces him to come inside. Selvam hesitates frist but then he goes in while Reva's mom goes into the kitchen to make coffee for him.
Selvam reluctantly sits on the edge of the sofa and his eyes roll around everywhere seeing the ricvhness of that hall.

Edited by atina - 27 August 2009 at 3:07pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaSmily_Facequick_silversushavviRenita571Januhemavathymiganbharadwaj_kmellisai_SK_Meena.IFjagdueljaynithyamkvrojapoooo

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaquick_silverhemavathysushavviRenita571Janumellisai_SK_kabeejagdunithyamkvsmlaksh

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Monday 31/8/09 (Archives copy)

The historic meeting between Kavya and Ram -  Sori introduces Ram
to Kavya - Kavya looks absolutely enraged. Sori says " after you  he is the
one who has a chair in my heart " ( ayyo da , rendu chairs aa??? Yaruppa
un cardiologist ??? oru rendu stent ai pottundu naanum Atina vum padara
paadu...habba.... chair aa?? hmmm, Atina, when we go for a transplant, we
should look for such hearts, say what??)
  Kavya goes straight to Ram and holds
his shirt -"how dare you??? How dare u make friends with my Sori?? So,
you are back to play games ??? Back to spoil my life??" Sori tries to stop her
but she shoo shooes him - " you do not know this guy... You do not know all
that is done by him???" Sori shouts - I know, I know, I know" a la Raghuvaran.
Kavya stops shaking Ram for a second and listens to Sori . Sori says that
he knows "Everything" - "do u know what happened this morning when we went
to Rams house??" Kavya is seething but is ready to listen.

Since Roja missed seeing Friday's episode (Thanks to Aishu who did a great
update)
she gets a recap - Kavya gets a call from the office and goes away from
the house to talk ( nadu theru is the chosen venue - though Roja can not understand
the importance of the call - key venum, vanthu eduthu kudu - Usual aa nadu theru
meetings happen only when serial characters want to discuss some thing
absolutely confidential and important !!)
Kavya is on the phone and Sori goes in
to Ram's house - sees the bags packed. Sori is surprised about the sudden decision
- Ram has decided to take his chair elsewhere - Well, Sori gets to know the whole
Ram - Kavya saga - Ram does not hide any thing - at first Sori gets all worked up
and holds Ram's collar. Ram says that he did expect  this kind of  reaction -
" that is why, I want to leave. But I want to tell you some thing. When I
went to kambi counting, I wanted revenge - wanted to disturb Kavya after I got
released. But Abacus school also gave me some moral science lessons. So, I
have no remorse now. But Kavya madam wont be comfortable if you are friends with
me. I want you to be happy with her. If I am around..." Sori  becomes Sori jelly and
all gooey gooey - Tells Ram " I am really proud of you..  I appreciate your honesty..
Do not worry, I  can convince Kavya.." Ram says that Kavya wont relent but Sori
is confident that the other chair occupant will positively listen to him.

After educating Kavya on all this Sori wants to know if she has forgiven Ram.
Kavya is smart - says that Ram is a cheat to the core - " he is a chameleon.
To achieve his goal, he will stoop to any level. i do not trust him..Nadikkaraan.."
Sori says that all Ram wants now is for Kavya to have a happy marriage.
" he was ready to leave the place just so we can be happy!!! You still doubt
him??" Kavya is unrelenting  - " he acts as if he is honest and do not trust
his drama.." Ram tells her that he does not mind her shouting at him but
her doubting his integrity is unacceptable . Turns to Sori and says " Sir, vendam
sir, ennai  poga vidunga, na poren sir, Kavya madam won't beleive me !!!" Sori
appeals to Kavya -" u heard him, right?? Tell him that you trust him.." Kavya is
still seething. Ram decides to perform the next act - "Ok madam , now I will go
and drown myself in to the sea..when u see my body floating, you might beleive me"
Kavya has a look of relief " Poda poda poi sethu ozhi, enaku nimmathi - look"
Ram starts walking towards the sea - Sori shouts " Ram, dont go..dont...help help.."
( Pinnadi oda kooda illai - sea kkulle poga vendam but he can at least run behind??!!)
Kavya stands and watches the tamasha - has a look which says " he knows very
well that some one will save him..asattu Sori, ithukku ellamaa  mayangarathu??!!"

Ram runs to the sea...Sori shouts - ram walks in to the sea..some guys save him
(of course Roja..Kavya is  a smart girl...knew exactly how that twisted mind
works !!)
Sori pays money to all the good Samaritans - they leave. Ram
laments -"yennai yen sir kaapathininga?? avanga ithaiyum drama nnu thaan
solvaanga.." Kavya maintains her stand - 'Sori, intha drama vai nambariyaa??
enna yya business man nee??? Punnaku business panriya enna??" Sori
tells Kavya that she needs to decide - " Ram's chair will stay.." Takes Ram to
the car - Ram turns back to award  a wicked smile to Kavya - who deos not see
that... she is busy seething. Ram and Sori leave.

Thiruttu kottu Vaasu is busy hunting - job hunting - well, looks like the news of
stealing wife's ear rings must have traveled fast - all over the town. No job
as yet - sees a board which says " Velaikku paiyangal thevai" Vaasu goes in and
asks for a job - the owner says that he wants young boys -" not some dadhi raman
like you... young boys will run around and do things !!! Look there..that is the
average age of my employees .." Vaasu sees an young boy  doing some welding...
( yovv, employer, unakku Vaasu vai theiryaathu...authorities kku inform panni
child labor case le unnai ulle pottuduvaan !!!)

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 31 August 2009 at 9:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashoknaga1975sushavvibharadwaj_kmellisai_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFnithyamkvMP_Radha

Go to top