ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Kajol to endorse Knorr soups 

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, August 8, 2009 - 12:25 IST

Knorr, Hindustan Unilever's largest soup brand in the country, is all set to launch a new and exciting ad campaign this season and for the very same purpose they have roped in Kajol as the brand ambassador.

Kajol would be seen playing a mommy in the ad campaign which is scheduled to go on air from the 10th of August. The 2009 Knorr soup campaign redefines the 7pm snacking trend by offering Knorr soups as the perfect snack, represented through the campaign idea, "Tummy bhi khush, Mummy bhi khush"

Speaking on her association with the brand, Bollywood's supermom Kajol had this to say, "Knorr soup has long been a family favourite and it feels great to be associated with one of my favourite brands. As a working mom, often I've found myself struggling with snack ideas that are not only easy on time but tasty and nutritious as well...a solution I found in soup! I strongly believe that a family that eats together lives together; and with Knorr soup's assurance of real vegetables and complete absence of preservatives, I have one less thing to worry about."

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2009/08/08/5388/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lollll that is a bad picture....shes just holding the packet and fake smiling....if u stare at the pic for sumtime, its just shes just showing her teeth....not really smiling...lollll
Lolz that is one funny pic! I love her hair.. kurti.. and everything but wats up wid the weird smile..lolz
Originally posted by: srk_lover

lollll that is a bad picture....shes just holding the packet and fake smiling....if u stare at the pic for sumtime, its just shes just showing her teeth....not really smiling...lollll

LMAO.. totalllyyy.. its funny if u keep looking @ it..lolll badddddd pic😆
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And she finally got her eyebrows done!!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

not her best pic, but i can't wait for the ads...!

Thats a interesting choice better than some products suppose.
Did she actually pluck her eyebrows? 😲

Hmm, I still like it.