Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Aaye Milan Ki Bela.....Kya hoga?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

BTW what r they gonna do on their reception? will Akshara and Naitik dance on some romantic song? :S what else happens on the reception? :D

i'll think of a perfect song for the "aayi milan ki bela" n get back

Dance in daddaland is a bit difficult proposition dear. Ya dream sequence is ok but if  Naitik sings a
this gazal :in reality or dream I don't care. 

Tum aye ho na shab-e-intizaar guzri hay
Talash main hay saher baar baar guzri hay Embarrassed

Edited by 5cents - 08 August 2009 at 12:57pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaye Milan Ki Bela.....Kya hoga?? (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by Tafseer

very well said...... Clap Clap ..gr8 song selections 4 their Milan ki Bela.....just awesome......loved it.....
<br><br>Taffy darling, aap kise hai? So what is your prediction for naksh's milan ki bela. Loz they won't be fighting with a belan in milan ki bela baki anything is possible in naitik landLOL. But I think I saw a tiny bit of remorse in Naitik so he'll defo comfort her after her outburst. <br><br>Naitik can sing......"Dil de diya hai, jaan tumme denge, Dagga Nahin Karenge sanam" Embarrassedfrom Masti.

yeah m fine bas m tooo xcited 4 monday's episode......i donno y m getting nervous 4 their SR...
haan dat i know dat they wont be fighting on their MAHA Nite.....so we can relax....

actually m just too confused wid Naitik's mysterious looks.....its gives a shocking feeling....excitement ke kaaran i cant think anything......Naitik has becum highly unpredictable......but dis is guaranteed dat he will surely comfort her......

n da song 4rm Masti is equally gud....... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

very well said...... Clap Clap ..gr8 song selections 4 their Milan ki Bela.....just awesome......loved it.....
<br><br>Taffy darling, aap kise hai? So what is your prediction for naksh's milan ki bela. Loz they won't be fighting with a belan in milan ki bela baki anything is possible in naitik landLOL. But I think I saw a tiny bit of remorse in Naitik so he'll defo comfort her after her outburst. <br><br>Naitik can sing......"Dil de diya hai, jaan tumme denge, Dagga Nahin Karenge sanam" Embarrassedfrom Masti.

yeah m fine bas m tooo xcited 4 monday's episode......i donno y m getting nervous 4 their SR...
haan dat i know dat they wont be fighting on their MAHA Nite.....so we can relax....

actually m just too confused wid Naitik's mysterious looks.....its gives a shocking feeling....excitement ke kaaran i cant think anything......Naitik has becum highly unpredictable......but dis is guaranteed dat he will surely comfort her......

n da song 4rm Masti is equally gud....... Smile

sab ka vahi haal hai...this serial has shown so many of Naitik's up and down behavior that we just cant say what he will do...we want the MU to clear fast...but is that what the creatives want??? thats the million $$ question...but hopefully we get to see Naksh together alone after a looooong time...ab whether they are fighting or crying doenst matter...I'm sure the romantic scenes will follow quickly...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

<br><br>Now some qs like SS for you all to answer......<br><br>1) When aksh will reveal her love for naitik, will he reciprocate?<br>2) If yes then how will he reciprocate his love for Aksh?<br>3) Will Naitik ever be able to tell Aksh upfront how much he loves her after all that he did to her during the wedding?<br><br>Would love to have your views on it........Happy weekendBig smile<br> <br>

first of all, will akshara confess or not is a big question..i hope she does..but now tht she's sure tht Naitik is not happy with the marriage, this thought might overshadow her feelings for the time being...

IF she confesses then he will surely reciprocate but itni jaldi sab theek nahi hone wala..

no i dun think Naitik will tell Aksh upfront how much he loves her bec. his love has eclipsed...he will need some time to understand everything..i dun know what happened to him..he was deleting her pic frm the laptop yaar..tht's too much

this problem is not tht serious but Naitik made it serious...i can't believe tht just the letter or akshara's confession will change him.... Cry Akshara will have to practice reverse psychology on him to bring him back to normal...."tit for tat" is the only way to tackle naitik... LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 08 August 2009 at 11:38pm

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged

<br><br>Now some qs like SS for you all to answer......<br><br>1) When aksh will reveal her love for naitik, will he reciprocate?<br>2) If yes then how will he reciprocate his love for Aksh?<br>3) Will Naitik ever be able to tell Aksh upfront how much he loves her after all that he did to her during the wedding?<br><br>Would love to have your views on it........Happy weekendBig smile<br> <br>

first of all, will akshara confess or not is a big question..i hope she does..but now tht she's sure tht Naitik is not happy with the marriage, this thought might overshadow her feelings for the time being...

IF she confesses then he will surely reciprocate but itni jaldi sab theek nahi hone wala..

no i dun think Naitik will tell Aksh upfront how much he loves her bec. his love has eclipsed...he will need some time to understand everything..i dun know what happened to him..he was deleting her pic frm the laptop yaar..tht's too much

this problem is not tht serious but Naitik made it serious...i can't believe tht just the letter or akshara's confession will change him.... Cry Akshara will have to practice reverse psychology on him to bring him back to normal...."tit for tat" is the only way to tackle naitik... LOL
she should now show that she is naitik's nehle pe dehla.

iMahgreen

iMahgreen

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

she should now show that she is naitik's nehle pe dehla.
I agree Smile "tit for tat"

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
very melodious indeed

Good thinkingWinkWinkWink

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 2:18am | IP Logged
how about ghoomar song for ball dance!