Uravugal

Uravugal Aug 10 - 14 updates and Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
GB Thambi.......expecting next set of behind the scene pictures.......pl send it soon.....paa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanagurubaranMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Aug 10 - 14 updates and Discussions (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Thanks aish for the update.

Mugundhan sir ippadi oru mugatha vatchukittu apologise panna vandhu irukkave vendam....kaiyila irukka pass book soodu thaangama eriya pogudhu.
senthil has more mind voice dialogues than other characters.ellathu,kkum counter kudukararu...  
Parvathy can no longer odhi aadhi velai seyying.....
odikittum  aadikittum yeppadi velai seivanga....demo pls...
AM sir rice mill poruppa mugundhan kitta kuduthinga sari,keys kudukkaradhukku munnadi unga better half enna nenekiranagannu kettu irukalamla????anyways she is going say yes to whatever u say.

Mugundharum senthi lum sendhu rice mill kathava izhuthu moodaradhukku velai start pannitanga,very good.

Mugundharu yaarukku eppadi aappu vakalamnu nenetchukkittu murugan photova maatiyiruparu,adhaan vizhundhuruchu..leave it na AM sir...

AahaanagurubaranMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks da  jaanu for the update and pictures atinaClap  
I dont think AM will make Ranjani to abort the baby cause he cares more about his family than his own life. But of course Parvathy and Ranjani be shattered  - her thaali or grandkid...knowing Ranjani - she will try to abort but they will stop her so she will do something stupidty at home...Ouch

But my Qs is..come on we are living on the 2009 - science,has improved but we still believe such kind of things..? Wacko Babies are born daily and people dies - why blame the poor innocent soul?

anyway - this new girl really gave it back to Gaya, i know she only wanted to cheer up krishna - but her dialogs about people not accpeting things be offered may hur the giver was goodClap...it made Gaya made feel bad even thought she wont admit itWink

Subanu_SK_MP_Radha

Janu

Janu

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates, aisha

what its this,,,, how can they do this,,, to murder unborn child...
not relevant at all...
maranam and jananam ist avanga-avanga vithi....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

I haven't ever felt bad for not watching the serial in TV. But now I wish I could. It becomes so interesting. Without watching the serial, I am not able to guess what is gonna hapen next..   Hope, thefamily don't break.. Hope AM should always be fine and he should see how krish is behaving and how M is behaving. 
Still wish the same..CryCry

Hope nothing happens to AM.. Am will never accept to abort the child.. Even he will not open the matter to anyone...
M and S irukum varaikum unga yaarukum Sagunam sari irukaadhu... ila ila.. ninga avangala romba nambara varaikum..

Aiyo I can;t imagine K's situation.. Hope Gaya gets to him before anything happens...

Radha's words was good and it was apt to the situation.. Gaya will change soon i think.. I saw the gaya and Krish part.. I like Krish's acting very much.. Chinna pulla madhiri he was acting very well.. he really looked so innocent.. that character suited for his face very well.. or he made his face suit for that innocene.. Great Shree.. Clap
 Ennoda brother aache summava.. Wink

I just don't liking blaming a innocent soul that is just formed for things that happen in the world... Angry
Gaya and krish part super o super..

MP_Radha

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates aish..

gayathri padam sollitharangalo illayao.. avanga Vazhkkai Padam nalla kathukaranaga.. Thumbs Up

Poor AM.. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganMP_Radha

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 August 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Aish.

After watching today's episode and the ending credit scenes with out spoilers these are going to be my predictions:

AM will not tell Ranjani about the Josyam. He will not definitely ask the baby to be aborted. Some how through Parvathi, Ranjani will come to know about it. Knowing Ranjani - she will try to abort the baby by herself- Those are the scenes where she is being rushed to the hospital. Because of this issue AZ and Visalam will get mad with AM and Parvathi family. There will be issues there. I can't say if she will loose the baby.

As for as Gaya is concerned she will slowly realize about Krishnan - But something happens to her or some one hurts her and she has to be taken to the hospital. Gaya's dad blame Krish for this and due to this he will be taken to Police custody. In the process Krish's mom will agree to divorce Gaya due to anger.

Some thing happens between Chitra and Mugundan and they fight as well.

That's all guys. I guess that's the problem of watching any serial with too much involvement. LOL

lakshkMeena.IFMP_Radha

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 13 August 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Gaya3, vaazhkaila namakku pidichuvanga mela mattum dhan possessiveness varum.. Teh same way u r opssessive on ur hubby...
Soon Gaya will be with Krishnan bhaiya.. That was a entirely enjoyable scene...
Sudha, we are here for ur support.. Gaya will surely escape with her hubby..
This radha char seems to be a planned one..

Hope, nothing happens to AM.. Krish saves him... AM should live long..
Even is he destined to die, Without knowing the greatness of Krish and the wickedness of M, he shouldnot die.. that is my concern..

Parvathy amma is great and so is Krish.. They sacrifice their hapiness for others..
Waiting for today's episode eagerly..

MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top