Imran 'Unforgettable' Khan [Singer] Fan Club

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Welcome To The
Imran Khan FC

Imran Khan, the young & talented bhangra singer from Pakistan!

Imran Khan is a Dutch-born Pakistani. He was born at The Hague in Holland. Currently signed with in the UK, Khan rose to popularity with his debut single, Ni Nachleh. In 2004, he launched his latest album in the UK entitled, Unforgettable (Album). In 2009, Khan was introduced to a Pakistani producer, who produced several albums for Lollywood and the P music market. Khan produced his unofficial debut album in which generated a limited response due to its traditional nature. The lack of popularity in the market lead Khan to redevelop the album in the UK. However, due to managerial issues the album was never reproduced. Khan returned to the Netherlands, where he met Eren E, a Turkish music producer who produces all of Imran Khans music beats in number one hits such as Bewafa & Amplifier. His album, Unforgettable was launched in late 2009 in the Asian Subcontinent. This album met a partial success initially, but after the popularity of his song Amplifier rose once, the album saw a huge rise in popularity, in Pakistan, South Asia and many parts of the World. His song Amplifier became one of the most played ones in parties, car music systems and other musical platforms.

*Albums*
- Ni Nachleh Single (June 2007)
- Unforgettable (Debut Album - July 2009)

Edited by siddhi209 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Imran Khan's Biography

"Waar een wil is.. is een weg!" This Dutch saying applies to Imran Khan,
a young talented singer from Holland who born and bred in a city called The Hague.
It means that whoever wants something really bad, can achieve it, as long as he goes for it.

Imran's strive for a break-through, can be seen in both his creativity and his looks.
His unique voice shows resemblance with his smooth looks. Both aspects represent his tough and perseverance
mentality. Far away from his regular habits and musical dogmas, he improvises and writes enthusiastically.
Being a true tough fellow, he follows his own path, avoiding easy often-used roads. Not just to prove himself, but more
to further develop his vocal talent independently and without barriers.

His perseverance is not that hard to understand. His special connection with music is stimulated ever since he was a little child.
His musical preference is Punjabi, R'n'B, HipHop, Reggae, Drum N Bass, Garage, 2 step, Reggeaton, Pop, Dance, Techno and House.
Nowadays a lot of new albums come on the market and a lot of artists try to break through. The latest technical tricks are used to purify voices,
the weirdest tunes are made up just to be unique and lyrics are copied from old songs. In this era Imran was inspired to go for it.
He decided to begin his career as a singer. Why? Because he believed he could do better. Imran was inspired by good punjabi artists like
Chan Chamkila Didar Sandhu, Mohammed Saddiq, and R&B Singers. Around this time I had a very hard time because of personal circumstances,
but because of some of my contacts I was introduced to a record label in England and I kept busy. I saw potential and I flew over to England.
When I arrived, things didn't seem to be managed that well, and there were a lot of things I had to sort out.
Some contacts didn't live up to agreements and there were some financial faults. In short, I couldn't do what I was supposed to do.
Everything was presented to me without asking for my creative input. I had the feeling that when I would bring out songs for this record label,
that is wouldn't be my style, lyrics or taste. So, I returned to the Netherlands rather quick. I tried this a couple of times
with different producers and record labels but every time I dealt with people who didn't understand me or people who tried to use me.
In the meanwhile I wrote lyrics because I had lots of inspiration and the only way for me to express it is on paper.

I got creative and worked on the pc for a while. As a result I made a demo cd. In the meantime Imran reached the age of 20,
an age on which a lot of youngsters are exposed to new experiences. His talent was that he can express his feelings in his lyrics.
Since this moment his lyrics were based upon self control, refinement and desire. The lyrics were meant to create a sense of reconsideration
and modesty. The meeting with an old friend, Imran's manager to be, taking him to Pakistan in the spring of 2004, meant a unique possibility
to portray himself abroad. Yeah hmmm, one night I was surprised by a couple of friends who took one of my old friends, who lived in England,
with them. This friend told me that he heard that I started a career as a singer. He appeared interested and asked me whether
I could let him hear some of my work. He listened to my work and after that he asked whether that was really me.
I said : "Yes", not expecting my friend to be willing to help me break through. He had a huge network and before I realised what was happening,
I was on my way to Pakistan to make a Album there. I was introduced to a famous producer in Pakistan.
He had been producing a lot of albums for different artists in Bollywood and Pakistan. But, to make a long story short,
I recorded a cd over there. The cd was in my opinion a little too traditional in order to be attractive to the youth. My manager and
I then decided to produce this cd again in England. Once arrived in England, the average producer did not know how to handle my personal wishes.
I love to play with the desires of my audience. That's why I always asked for the opinions of other youngsters.
This gave me the ultimate proof that my future audience got their form of improvisation. With this in my mind we decided to let it rest for some time,
 hoping for better days. After this I got back to the Netherlands again. These adversities within the music industry had a crucial meaning
for his further musical development. Because of them, Imran started to improvise and a new creative element arose. Imran Khan did not give up.
His ambition was to, one day, work with big international artists and producers. Nothing could hold him back. In the Netherlands my dream producer
actually seemed to live around the corner. I met Eren E, a very talented Turkish producer. I introduced him to my work and he introduced me to his work.
There was a connection and we started working together.

The result of this collaboration I still find astonishing.
This is Imran's story, a young man who started a long journey and never gave up. Besides being a good singer, Imran is also an extrovert, social and good-hearted
human being.
Edited by sha_siddhi209 - 14 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
*Members*

- siddhi209 A.K.A Siddhi
- -Neelam- A.K.A Neelam
- IMAN A.K.A Iman
- XxaTtRaCtIoNXx
- x-zarqa-x A.K.A Zarqa
- mariaa.xo A.K.A Mariaa
- MissSweetyPie
- CutieeMe
- Arrogant_pooja
- Amziii.ox
- Amu.PunjabiKuri
- x-Sundas-x
Edited by siddhi209 - 12 years ago
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Count me in!!! Huge Imran Fan!!!
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Welcome to the Fan Club Neelam! :D
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnk u!!! Ur names Siddi right!!!
IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Siddhi_ thumbnail
@Iman - Welcome to the fan club!! And thanks for posting the pictures.....As always he's looking fantastic!! 😃
Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
count me in 2....!.totally chweett...^