Fan Fictions

may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 30

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
awesomeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz update soooooonnnnnn....plzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Doctor:actually Mrs.shrma,I am sorry but its rarely in some cases where parents bone-marrow doesn't match with their child and in dia's case this is only happening
Both maynk and npur were shocked,nupur

nupur:what do you mean you cant do anything……..plz save my daughter………
Doctor:only one thing is there to save dia
maynk:what is it tell us………….
Doctor:umm…..only your second child's birth can save dia

maynk and nupur were dead shocked,second child??????that means again they will have to have an intimate relationship,but for dia they know they have to do this……..

maynk:we understood,thankyou doctor
They made their way towards car when nups said:
nupur:maynk,I know you hate me,but plz help me in saving dia
maynk:you know what nupur I love dia more than I hate you……..i'll do everything for dia*pause* we'll go to my farm-house today for month,lets go and pick up dia and then we can go and do the packing,at which nupur simply nodded….

After picking up dia,they went their home,maynk while coming only,maynk brought his baggage,after the packing was done they left for his farm-house in his car,dia was very excited about the holiday,during car dia and maynk were the only one who were talking while nupur was silent during whole ride

After about three hours of journey they reached there,away from city,as they entered the house dia due to excitement started running all over the place with maynk admiring her

nupur was still at the door,she remembered this farm-house where in every nook and corner they made love,nupur was coming when her eyes fell on two beings cuddled on sofa,she admired their love,then she realized the two beings are none other than maynk and nupur before 5 years,every corner speaks of their good times and love

nupur made her way upatairs to glance at maynk's bedroom
It was still the same,when her eyes fell on bed she remembered their several passionate encounters on this bed even before their marriage they have surrendered themselves to each other

" LOVE.... it starts with a smile & ends with a tear...
no matter how much u luv that person...
it has to end sum day... the same way like it alwayz does...
leaving a tear in your eye... and a pain in your heart!!"

nupur made her way downstairs only to find maynk and dia playing and laughing,it made her smile too

After sometimes nupur brought refreshments for them.All of them were happy,nupur because dia will recover as soon the other child will come,dia because because she was getting love of both of her parents like a perfect family,maynk was happy for dia as well as he could see atleast his another child taking birth………

Suddenly moon took over his place among the stars,after dinner they all retired back to their respective rooms(dia in her room and maynk and nupur together in their room)

As soon they both step inside their room,they felt awkward,after a long time gap they were going to be one but this time only and only physically……….
maynk:we both know we are doing this for dia
nupur  eyes were on ground but she nodded,maynk lifted her chin and kissed her cheeks,making tremble…he kissed her face all over it was as if they both forgot that why are they doing this,they were making up for 5 long years.Shiv then lip-locked his lips with hers,his hand went towards her waist pulling her closer while her stands were on his hair,he kissed her collar bone,he then took nupur in his arms and dropped her on the bed,
nupur nails were digging maynk's back making him more**** and their clothes fell on floor…..
their actions reflected need,urgency,passion,desire and may be love……..maynk  made nupur  his once again and tears rolled down on nupur's cheeks
AT 3 MIDNIGHT
They both were sweating and breathing hardly when they heard a knocked…..they both got startled when nupur  said:
nupur :who's there….
Voice:mamma….papa…
maynk and nupur:dia…….
dia:yes,open the door I am not able to sleep………

maynk and nupur started looking out for their dresses,after five minutesthey openedtheir door,without saying anything dia jumped on their bed
Dia:mamma,why your bed is so messy

Both remembered their ****  and blushed,when nupur  said:
nupur:umm……..your papa while sleeping messes up the bed,at which maynk gave her a cold stare
Dia:I am not feeling sleeping lets talk for a while
maynk  and nupur were too tired but agreed,when dia said
Dia:papa,what are these marks on your chest……….(he was in lower and vest which left,revealing a part of his chest)
nupur blushed,she knew this was her nail-marks while maynk was thinking for an answer then said
maynk:I had an encounter with cat,at which nupur was ready to kill him,but then dia asked
Dia:did she hurt you?????????
maynk(looked at nupur):no,I think she was more in pain…………

nupur now seriously wanted to run away so she excused herself and went in the kitchen,she was tired and hungry after all       ***** is a hectic job……………

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJyassudokrishnaAmrtinaparvatisrikantMomana-Aiza-bharathi aramhasiiiget_jasneetdiyachillgauranitaiEscapistC_O_O_Lmayur-ki-diwanihazel94kirti123AbhiNikiLuverIrum.little_dragonM.V.Kohli007preethis-Samira-AMMY LUVS RIDZSharadDivyankaShwePooLet-It-Go-Anila-millie_maaneet--Sanchu--hgrhrfalak01~*mishu*~SobtiObsessionmithsi_22ArTizAngelMyInspirationzafshanafreenSilent.Dreamerannie07.PINK.Nikki_Titli

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
so friends here is the part 4
well if their is any mistake then plz forgive me
this part is i dont know what to say
 give ur comment and ur suggestion for tyhis part

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
bestesttttttttttt update yaar...........superbbbbbbbbbbbbb...............romantic to d core.......
lovd each n evry line of it.........thnxxxxxxxx soooooooo sooooooooo much dear......
plzzzzz plzzzzzzz continueeeeeee soooooooon......

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
thx nikki
well im afraid a little that
may be this is some hot stuff
thx
and this part is for nihita
and all thx goes to helping me preethis
this is for her
the special part

Edited by adi_gupta - 14 August 2009 at 11:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethis

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....i am killed !!!!

awesome ....
jaldi continue kar nxt part....

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

very very hot and romantic update....ufffffffffffffffffBlushing Loved it!

Well...mayur are a passionate couple and we saw that in this part....!!!

So the bone marrows didn't match and they need another child to save Dia.....this one month wil make them love each other once again...I'm sure of it!
 like when Nupur was remembering all their moments at this farmhouse....
And Dia's questions were...ahem...LOL...they really got awkward answering...LOL

great update! continue soon...!
thanks for the PM..

Edited by hgrhr - 14 August 2009 at 11:15pm

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
cool part......really loved it..............continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top