Fan Fictions

may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 30

Page 1
Page   of 30
Page 3 Page 30

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
please continue and add me to your PM list.... please PM me when you update...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
so here is the part 2hope you like it
part 2
maynk:is there anything to listein

nupur:plz maynk just once.....

maynk left the door open and went inside,nupur was really nervous,then after gathering some courage she said:

nupur:you have to come with me

maynk:you know i wont come anywhere alongwith you.....

nupur:its urgent,i need to tell you something

maynk:as if you can see i am really not interested in talking or listeining to you,but as you are saying its very URGENT you can tell me it here......or else door is still open...

nupur knew this was suppose to happen,but she knew only he can help her,she was on the verge of tears,but said......

nupuri:i need you,only you help me......

maynk:ohhhhh thats why what took you at my door,ms.nupur needs me or should i say MRS.nupur maynk sharma

nupur closed her eyes at maynk's taunt,a lone tear rolled down her cheeks,when maynk noticed that he said

maynk:why??? you dont like to share my name,but nupur you have shared alot with me,should i take you to our...oops to my bedroom to revive your memory.........remember...

at this moment she opened her eyes only to find maynk smirking,she gave him a you-are-disgusting look

nupur:i am not here to remember those painful memories,i am serious........

maynk:as far as i remember there was a time you use to loved my touch,my embrace,my kisses and many more,should i name them???????huh.....

nupur:plzmaynk dont do this,i really need your help,you need to come with me

maynk:where????

nupur:my place........

maynk(smirked):why,oh again you want me in your bed, not bad......huh.......even my bedroom is big enough for it..

nupur:i beg maynk,plz for god's sake i need you to come with me,may be for the last time,plz........

maynk:fine....i'll get my keys

nupur:no need,i have car........

maynk(arrogantly):fine with me..(murmuring):jeese women!!!!!!

after locking the house,maynk and nupur made their way to nupur's place.........

nupur opened the door with a master key and invitedmaynk there,maynk suddenly said

maynk:now plz do the honours of telling me what the hell do you want...

nupuri:come with me,i have to show you something

nupur took maynk upstairs and stood infront of a door,after a min.pause she turned the knob and went inside,followed by maynk

maynk was shocked at the sight before him,a girl around four was sleeping between teddy's,she looked familiar,he feltsome affection towards her,maynk asked:

maynk:who is she???????

nupur held maynk's hand and leaded him downstairs after making sure the door is closed

in the living room

maynk:who was that girl????

nupuri:um....she is my...i mean ou..ou.. our daughter........

maynk was shocked till death for a moment his world stopped,then he forcefully grabbed nupur's arm and with anger in his eyes said

maynk:stop it i am not in mood of joking.......

nupur(politely):i am not,let me finish it,when we both decided our ways,i went to pune,after around three weeks i found out i was pregnant,i was actually happy,i named her dia,she was my world my everything,then suddenly she became ill doctors said she needs a bone-marrow for her survival,my bone-marrow doesn't matches with her,since you are her father may be your bone-marrow could match with her,so we came to mumbai

nupur was crying on her knees,she begged:

nupur:maynkplz save my daughter

maynk who regained his conscious now was very furious at nupur,he grabbed her arm this time with double force and said:

maynk:what the hell you never told me i have a daughter,i knew you were cold-hearted but one thing i never knew that you are heart-less,you kept my child away from me,i wont forgive you,i regret everything loving you,marrying you,making love everything.......in simple worlds TODAY I HATE YOU THE MOST..........

with those words he left her home

now the screen is divided into two halfs maynk drinking on beach and nupur sitting on floor crying her eyes out...

maynk(thinking):how could she hide this from me,our reflection of love was there and i was not knowing????????how could she,he looked at the sky and said aloud:I HATE YOU nupur.........I REALLY DO SO

nupur(thinking):he hates me,now he wont help me,oh god what did my daughter do,why are you punishing her.......

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJyassudokrishnaAmrtinamayur247parvatisrikantMomana-Aiza-bharathi arammayur.foreverget_jasneetdiyachillginny09aysha1989C_O_O_Lanju011shivangi278valliyahgauranitaiEscapistmayur-ki-diwaniM.V.Kohli007maria_awankirti123Ritu.VSushitaLover23ShwePoopreethisSharadDivyanka-Samira--Anila-.Perk.millie_maaneet--Sanchu--SobtiObsession~*mishu*~falak01Maria.mayurartiMyInspirationzafshanafreenSilent.Dreamermyownarea.PINK.Nikki_Titli

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged

wow wonderful update dear.. i am feeling really emotional.. i want them to see be happy... so sad of Dia...

Edited by preethis - 09 August 2009 at 4:16am

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged
um...wow...they've seperated and have a daughter together....mayank didn't know....!! I'm excited to read more..!!
mayank would surely want to save his daughter and know about her....an maybe this'll reunite them...!!
great part!!!
thanks for the PM....continue soon!

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey plzz pm me also ok loved it

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged
very nice update.....i really liked it....it was very emotional....
plzz pm wen u nxt update....

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged
very good update...continue soon...

nihita

Goldie

nihita

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
me glad d members r liking d post......

Post Reply New Post