Fan Fictions

FF: Milan (based on MJHT)NOTE on PG 26 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

-Khushali-

Goldie

-Khushali-

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
omg????....blush babes????....kya hidden talent hai...ur n zainab's talent iz gonna work wonders...must say......lovd da char sketches...update wid da 1st part so soon yaar....lovd it....dont u dare 2 4gt 2 pm me....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Milan (based on MJHT)NOTE on PG 26 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks isha and khushali, added you guys on the PM list

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Part 2

"Shakal dekhne wali thi uski" Mayank proudly says.

"Are wah, tum to arm wrestle mein bhi champion ho" Gunjan appreciates.

Gunjan sees Nupur entering the cafeteria so she gets up.

"hii Nupur" gunjan greets hugging Nupur. "How are you?" Nupur asks hugging her back, without noticing Sheena and Samrat are there too.

They have a friendly conversation until Mayank comes there.

"Kia yaar Gunjan," Looking at Nupur"tum bhi kaise kaise friends banati ho"

Nupur looking at Mayank"Exactly, kis kisam ke friends banati ho tum Gunjan" giving Mayank up and down looks.

"oooh, attitude is in the air" Mayank teasingly replies back to Nupur.

"OK guys! Stop It!" Gunjan finishes the meaningless fight.

They stop for Gunjan's sake. "accha main chalta hoon,Bye Gunjan" Sayas Mayank"and Bye Gunjan's friend" teasingly. He leaves with benji giving him a *hi5*

Nupur spots Sheena and Samrat in the cafeteria, she turns around when she finds Sheena's gaze lying on her.

"Arre Nupur'"Sheena speaks out for Samrat to realize she was talking to Gunjan.

He turns around after hearing his sister's name. For a minute he wasn't angry seeing Gunjan's face although he knew she belonged to the pranksters' gang. This was strange and he was feeling awkward for not getting and explosive reactions seeing Mayank's friend.

"Are you ok?" he asks Sheena "kahan hai mujhe to nahi dikh rahi"

"Who mujhe aisa laga ke who Nupur hai" Sheena assures.

Sheena was confused where did she Nupur go in a blink of an eye, she looks back to where she was standing and there! There she was.

Nupur gives a "bechaari" smile to Sheena and waves, blinks, makes a puppy face and leaves cafeteria.

Scene Shift- Chemistry Class

"Uff 15 more minutes!!" Gunjan complains looking at the clock, she yawns"yeh 15 minutes 15 ghante lag rahe hain!!"

She stretches her arms turning around when she finds Samrat concentrating on the lecture. "Oh looks like someone's caring for the future" she grabs a chalk and throws it in the direction where  Samrat's sitting, it hits his head and when he looks back from where the chalk came Gunjan acts unknown, and starts writing the formulas.

He mutters "kaun tha saala..." turning around he continues with his work.

"ab aap apne apne partner ke saath apni assignments shuru kar sakte gain, list yahan par hai" professor announces.

Gunjan sees, Samrat's name beside hers on the list "no way!!..."

Samrat sees Gunjan's name beside his' and smiles. "Why am I smiling??" he asks himself "khair aaj kal sab kuch ajeeb hi ho raha hai, nothing new"

They find each other and start with their work.

During the assignment "w..Woh'chalk maine phainka tha..." Gunjan accepts.

Samrat looks at her. "Haan'who actually maine aise hi phaka aur tumhe lag gaya, intentionally kuch nahi kia'im sorry" making the "expression" she finishes her sentence. "KIA??" Samrat shouts, "kia'" in a low voice after realizing he was disturbing the whole class. Gunjan nods. "It's ok" Samrat says, finding no other option ;)

"tringgg tringgg" bell rings. Gunjan and Samrat leave in different directions.

Samrat going towards the Basket Ball court and Gunjan to the cafeteria.

"Who'maine hi pahinki thi, im sorry" Samrat remembers Gunjan's words when she accepted that she threw the chalk at him."aakhir hai to Mayank ki hi friend na, lekin usne mujjhe apologize kia yea mere kaan bajh rahe the??"Samrat thinks while walking in the hallway.

Scene shift-library

Benji pulls out a book, which was stuck and not coming out. On the other end Nupur was struggling with the same problem. Benji forcefully pulls the book out.

"Ouch!" Nupur screams, when her finger gets rubbed against the shelf, after Benji pulls the book which Nupur was holding.

Benji and Nupur see each other through the shelf. Benji puts the book in the other hand and moves across the shelf, facing Nupur.

"poori library mein yehi book mili hai?"Benji says.

"Book pehle maine choose kit hi" Nupur explains.

"tum to aise book ke liye lad rahi ho jaise bohat padne wali ho" Benji tells.

"mujhe who book chayie project ke ke liye'Important hai.."Nupur says.

"Dekho Nupur, yeh library hai, silence ka matlab pata hai? Ab yeh book maine le li hai tum kal ana bye" he says quickly and leaves the the library with a proud "im so smart" smile. "urghhh" Nupur mutters, and starts to find another project related book in the library.

Sehgal Mansion

Samrat still confused about what was happening in the Chemistry class today, him and Gunjan partners how will it work? Samrat was lost. He slowly repeats me and Gunjan

Nupur enters, "Kia??tum aure Gunjan???" comes inside, "Mujhse kuch chupa to nahi rahe na..baat kia hai??" Nupur asks curiously. "Nupur??tum kab ayi??"Samrat asks, coming out of his own "confused" world.

"Bas abhi abhi, Gunjan ke bare mein soch rahe the???" Nupur replies back.

"KIA??? Tumhara dimagh to theek hai?? Main to bas yehi soch raha tha, kea b jab Gunjan meri project partner hai F to pakka hai"Samrat says quickly.

"Oh I see, project partner, means ab to sir bhi yehi chahte hain.."Nupur teasingly says.

"kia chahte hain??"Samrat asks. "kuch nahi.."Nupur quickly says.

Samrat didn't like this, since Nupur was making fun of him and teasing him he had to change the topic.

"achha I had an arm wrestle today" getting up from his bed.

"really??kab??kahan??kis ke saath??"Nupur asks excited.

"Relax..Myank ke saath subah mein"Samrat slowly says.

"Wow Mayank ke saath'bechara  out hogaya na..poor him"Nupur proudly says pouting.

"Nahi..main haar gaya.."Samrat says dropping his eyes.

Nupur bursts into a heavy laughter. "Whats  so funny??" Samrat asks her.

"Tum Mayank se haar gaye'tch tch tch'Mayank ne tumhe hara diya Mayank ne!! Kuch to meri izat ka khayal rakha hota"Nupur says.

"oh Madam tumhari wajah se hi out hua main"Samrat answers.

"Oh really? Main to wahan thi bhi nahi" Nupur reminds him."haan lekin usne aise show kia jaise tumhe kuch hogaya aur main out hogaya"Samrat tells her.

"Pehle dekhna to tha..aur main tumhare saath ayi thi kia jo wahan hoti?" Nupur scolds him (softly) "Dimagh use karne ki liye hi hota hai..pata hai na?"Nupur says acting like an elder sister. "Anyways, who tumhar sheee-nah ka kia hua?" Nupur asks.

"Kuch nahi, usse to main mila bhi nahi aaj"Samrat says. "Wow, poore aik din tum sirf insaano ke saath the, wow surprising" Nupur makes fun of him.

"toon toon toon" phone gets disconnected

1 missed call Nupur's phone read. It rings again, she picks up turning around, "hello'" No reply. "kis ka phone tha?"Samrat asks. "Pata nahi koi bola hi nahi" toon toon" She picks it up "Tum????"

PM List

shinella

nikki028

AttractiveAdya

sanjana25

disco_diva

fariaa70

nikita_88

XAiShBaBy08X

utfracks

Arjun_mayank

farrda01 

mohitkideewani

premeer928

Bollywood_chic

Kanky

Asthuox

Ansh_Arti

tehzeeb25

trouble_maker

angelic shaz

-Neelam-

isha93

khushali16

Edited by blushpink13 - 15 August 2009 at 4:28pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJArjun_mayankMoNaYaRoXchaitalee.s15-Aiza-disco_divazooni.bluebrinda_ghtA-N-S-H-I-K-A-Mystery-asyasahil928nikita_88kavya.bromiebee2002unknowndesires.Nikki_Titli

asyasahil928

IF-Sizzlerz

asyasahil928

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
hey
that was amazing. Clap loved mayank and nupur...they are so funny...LOL thanks for the PM and continue soon. Smile

love
Afreen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainab.A-Grace-

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Will read part two kal! LOLEmbarrassed 

This is the comment for part 1. Im so SORRY for posting it LATE! Ouch

*Holds ears* Embarrassed

It was VERY ---> Wonderfully awesome + amazing + outstanding + enjoyable + very natural + easy to picturerise everything = Perfect start! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I LOVE the way you started it. Seems like watching a show while imagining everything dudes XD!
The sammy and mayu's entries. Those lucky girls, let's join them!
Asthu (doing her little dance) SAMRAT SAMRAT! MAYANK! MAYANK! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU <33! Aw, mayank has a silver charm bracelet. i want one!!

@ challenge. Haww, CHEATER mayu Shocked . Buh heck i LOVE his character here :P Total masti munda! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But that little scene also showed how much samrat cares for nupur! Aweeeehhh!
@ BenJan scene. Aweeeehh how adorable are these two and aweeeehh they have a silver charm bracelet each EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ! I like the idea of the three besties having the same bracelet. How cute!
@ Nupur's entry & bonding. Aweeehh she is so ADORABLEEEE! LOL those boy's wasting their time for nothing and i liked how you kept it real that they are scared of her brother LOLEmbarrassed. The dinky SaNu scene. How sweet. I love the brother-sister bonding. GunPur friends? Can't wait to see how you portray their friendship. Big smile
@Sheena/Mayank class room scene. *SIGHS* this girl. She makes me wanna PUKE! Dead Go mayank for getting her in trouble! i love you <3 keep making me proudd! LOLEmbarrassed

--i love you both <3 LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainab.A-Grace-AttractiveAdya

-Aiza-

-Aiza-

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
it was really good thanks for pm me and update soon

zainab.A-Grace-

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Ohkays. i was so confused at first because apparently i had missed the first part *crosses arms* where was my PM?

: (

ohhwelllss.. i caught up and it's really good Iqu and Zainab.. i love the setting out in part 1 could u have it like that for all the parts?? PPLLLZZZ?? thank you
: )

do cont soon.

xxSonia

zainab.A-Grace-

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
rockin upd8 yaar............lovd mayur convo......n btw whos tht 'tum' at the end???????is it mayank??? Wink .........plzzzz plzzzz upd8 soon yaar.... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainab.A

Post Reply New Post

Go to top