Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Amazing!! πŸ‘

I simply loved it . . . u have come up with an extremely fresh and great concept ! ding to read the nest part ! πŸ˜‰

Add me to your PM list. πŸ˜‰
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsome yaar countinue soon cant wait for the next update thx fot the PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-amna-
nikita_88 thumbnail

Hey Zainab and Iqra!

Ok I loved the character sketches, it is nice to see Gunjun as more confident and fun loving, shame you have Sheena in the FF but then some is need to be made fun of πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the first part about how all the charaters were introduced, it was really well written. Took me back to the first few MJTH episodes!  Plus i noticed the fact that they had silver braclets, nice idea friendship bands!

Its really good so can't wait to see what happens next. πŸ˜ƒ

Plus please add me to the PM list thanks!

Niki πŸ˜‰

Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the pm list to, i seriously dont want to lose this FF!

OMG! Finally you post it! YAY *does the happy dance*

What a intro. The character's are different from the show, minding few! I loved the character sketch. Very interesting! Awesome Zainab and Iqra!πŸ€—πŸ€—

SaNu, bro-sis :] WOW! And MaJan prankstars 😲 AW, Our baby Gunji more confident and masti filled. Now this will be VERY fun to watch indeed πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
This comment is just for the intro, i'll be back with my LONG one for part one after reading it, since right now im going to go watch TV! πŸ˜ƒ
And i'm double sure your first part is going to get me addicated to this FF! Since the character sketch has got me curious to know how they interact with eachother and EVERYTHING😳
Oh my, WHY is sheena here 😲 She will ruin everything. Oh god, it's a shame you put her here but i HOPE she is like only two lines in your parts. XD! Warna god knows what i would do with her in this FF, if i got a chance to write it 🀣 πŸ€£

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

hey girls, great ff! loved the first part! plz add me in ur pm list!
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!  The story sounds good!  Please add me to your PM list!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome
update next part sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice FF guys!!!!
Gunji mischevious...interesting!!! And haha, the Mayu end bit was funny....looking forward to reading more!
Do PM when u update
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow girlss  this ff seems awesumm
and im love the concept
cnt wait  4 more
 PM me  and plzzz continue sooon
sanjana25 thumbnail
sorry for the late comment just love dit plz contd soon