FF: Milan (based on MJHT)NOTE on PG 26

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

M i l a n

By: Zainab and Iqra

Character Sketch

Samrat Sehgal

In 3rd  year of university. Very protective especially when it's about nupur. He is one of the hot n top students in the university (other than mayank). He is currently dating Sheena. He thinks his and Sheena's couple would be the most hot 'n' happening couple around the university. But he knows this is just affection not love.

Nupur Sehgal

Samrat's younger sister also in 3rd year of university.She's only younger by 10 months many people think they are twins. She's a decent girl and wears decent clothes. Avoids mini skirts and people with mini skirts. She only hangs out with people who have manners and know their limits. She shows them the stars who try to bully her or her friends or Samrat. She loves her brother but hates Sheena. Sheena wants to date Mayank or Samrat she's trying for both, she's already dating Samrat and now trying for Mayank.

Mayank Sharma

Mayank is friends with gunjan and benji. Loves his friends, a big prankster and a top n hot student in the university.

He doesnt follow the cheap and not so good trends but applies trends which suit him and are decent. He knows his limits and doesn't believe in crushes only true love and true friends.

Sheena Sherawat

Sheena is currently dating samrat. She wants to be his girlfriend because he is popular, hot and every girl wants to go out with him. She wear micro mini skirts to please samrat which doesn't work because for Samrat inner beauty is valuable than outer beauty. She hates Nupur but acts polite in front of Samrat. 

Gunjan Sani

Gunjan is a mischevious girl who loves to play pranks with her friends Mayank and Benji. She's one friendly and cheery person on earth. She can't afford to lose her friends and they are the most important for her.she's a calm and tension free person. Before the exam she would freak her friends instead of revising (for fun). Her projects are very famous around the university because they are creative and win the first prize all the time. gunjan helps and supports  her friends whenever they need her.

Benji D'Souza

Likes to stay cool. He's a tension free guy. For him "tension leni ki nahi deni ki cheez hai". He is good in his studies but can't study unless he's studying with gunjan and mayank. He is a fun loving person and without him the whole university is "soona soona". He makes everyone laugh but hides his pain from others but gunjan and Mayank know it when he's not alright and they are there to support him. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

This is  NOT just written by me but a combined effort of  me(blushpink13) and Zainab(zainab.A)

If you want to recieve a PM for every update please let us know,

first part will be posted soon.

Note: we are two lazzy people on earth! so there are chances that we dont update for weeks!  so you have to have patience before reading this๐Ÿ˜† 
one more thing if you guys think our FF is going down the drains feel free to give suggestions๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank You

PM  List
shinella
nikki028
AttractiveAdya
sanjana25
disco_diva

Index
part 1___page 2
part 2___page 6
  part 3___page 10
 part 4___page15
part 5___page18
part 6___page 22
Edited by -Grace- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinella thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
um the concept is really sweet
so lazyheads just buck up and update ok
pm me for sure and btw i m a mayurian so biased towards mayur
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
vry nice concept..........btw plz add me to d pm list also....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by nikki028 - 14 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! another FF.....sounds fun......I luved gunji, mayu nd benjy's charcters more here.......I'm a pure sajanian in fact a biased 1.........I'm bad at patience nd I lose my temper at times but neva show so dis was kind of a warning ok agar jaldi update nahi kiya toh PM blast hajayyga....
sanjana25 thumbnail
it is really good concept plz contd soon and pm me
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its awsome yaar pls countinue soon cant wait to read your first up date add me you ur pm list

-amna-
zainab.A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki028

vry nice concept..........btw plz add me to d pm list also....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey.. thanx for liking it! ๐Ÿ˜Š
we will surely update soon and PM u!
zainab.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinella

um the concept is really sweet

so lazyheads just buck up and update ok
pm me for sure and btw i m a mayurian so biased towards mayur

lol!! we wont be lazy! lol!!  ๐Ÿ˜›
thanx for commenting!!
lol! me too a mayurian!
will surely update soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š
zainab.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

OMG! another FF.....sounds fun......I luved gunji, mayu nd benjy's charcters more here.......I'm a pure sajanian in fact a biased 1.........I'm bad at patience nd I lose my temper at times but neva show so dis was kind of a warning ok agar jaldi update nahi kiya toh PM blast hajayyga....

hey!! thanx for liking it!
we will try our best to update soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š
zainab.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana25

it is really good concept plz contd soon and pm me

thanx for liking it! we will surely update soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š