Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Marc in Keene, Neb.: Any Brooke Davis news? I love me some Sophia Bush on One Tree Hill.
As a matter of fact, Sophia Bush tells us that good things are on the way for B. Davis on One Tree Hill this season. "It's really exciting for Brooke this year, with her business [and] her relationship with Julian (Austin Nichols)," says Sophia. "Brooke and her mother had a beautiful ending to their story last year, and I'm really excited to explore that as well with Daphne [Zuniga]. It's going to be really good." Yay! Finally some happiness for our favorite Tree Hiller.

Cordelia in Fairfax, Del.: Thanks for the One Tree Hill scoop last week! Any word on what will happen in the premiere?
The One Tree Hill gang gets together to celebrate little Jamie's birthday after a one-year time jump. Little J's party brings together the castmembers you already know and love and some of the fresh faces we've told you about. Newbie Shantel VanSanten (Quinn) attends the festivities, and she tells us: "The episode is an introduction to all of the new characters. I come to Jamie's birthday party [because] I haven't seen them in a while. It's reconnecting with the family, and I get to smash Jamie's face into a cake!" Robert Buckley's Clay shows up, too, with a special guest in tow. "I surprise Jamie by actually bringing Jerry Rice to sign his Jerry Rice jersey," says Robert.

Miracle in Australia: What's the deal with Robert Buckley's character on One Tree Hill?
Sports-agent stereotypes aside, it sounds like Robert Buckley's character, Clay, is a pretty cool dude. "Clay's a great agent. He hustles and gets what he goes for, but there is a good deal of compassion and loyalty to him," Robert tells us. Still, expect a little drama heading his way. This is One Tree Hill, after all. "He's got a lot of mystery to him, a lot of likeable qualities," says Buckley, "but maybe not a lot of accessible likable qualities."

Source: E!Online

Peyton Replacement:

No idea where Peyton and Lucas drove off to when "One Tree Hill" ended last May, but if you're wondering whether or not P Sawyer's record company will stay open for business now that she's M.I.A., the answer is yes.

Show creator Mark Schwahn told TV Guide Magazine.com that actress India de Beaufort has joined "OTH" as Miranda Stone, a smart successful exec who is sent to Tree Hill to run Red Bedroom Records.

India is the latest in a whole slew of new "One Tree Hill" cast members, most of whom I spoke with at last night's CW party, so check back for more scoop on them in the next day or so...

Source: Zap2IT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark Love-Zeustina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New: One Tree Hill Spoilers/Info" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
okayy..so i'm reading.."It's really exciting for Brooke this year......."..and i smile..then comes "her relationship with Julian"..and the smiles gone. =(

ughhh!..MORE new people?

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
lmao

i cant wait for more brooooooooke.

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
yes yess..MORE BROOKE!..and NALEY!..stuff we likee..

and no stuff we don't like..like..you know..PUCAS!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
pukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. lmao i like em indiv. though lollll

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

mee too..just not togetherr..

i likey peyton with jake & jennyy!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
ME toooooooooooooooooooo.

jeytonnn ftw

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
yes yes..deep down..peyton misses jake..she even said it the one day where she'l like "sexy jake jagalski with a baby"..EEP!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top