Tribute VM to the 3 Riddhimas (Need Suggestion)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends. I love making VMs.I've made quite a lot on the dmg team. I wanna try something different & unique.This time, Im making a VM as a tribute to our  three lovely Riddhima(s) - Shilpa, Sukirti & Jennifer. All the three have done a fab job with Karan & brought DMG to where it is today.
So lets have a video on their appreciation.It will be a positive VM with good scenes of the three of them in their appreciation.As all of you are ardent fans of them, I want you all to be a part of the VM creation as well.  I give the responsibility of the song selection to you . Im confused what song wud suit them. Please suggest me some, which u think wud suit them.I'll be waiting for ur replies.πŸ˜›
Edited by * Unnati * - 14 years ago
aw..that's is such a fab idea😳

hm..i have this punjabi song in my mind but i dno't wat it's actually called  ...wait i found itπŸ˜†

i think this song would be good since all three ridz have made armaan latoo over themπŸ˜†
the song from dil hai tumhara really sad one
forgot the name .. 3 girls 1 boy
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

the song from dil hai tumhara really sad one
forgot the name .. 3 girls 1 boy

Hi!

Do you mean this one:

It's a great song... Or there's another one from the same movie called 'O Sahiba'...

I'd also recommend 'O O Jaane Jaana' from the movie Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya... Or any of Adnan Sami's songs they all have great lyrics too...

Take Care
Edited by N786 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by N786

Hi!

Do you mean this one:

It's a great song... Or there's another one from the same movie called 'O Sahiba'...

I'd also recommend 'O O Jaane Jaana' from the movie Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya...

Take Care
no i meant the "Oh sahiba" one
hmmm..dn't hv any special sng...but i think waterver song u will put...it will be awesome...gud luck...and looking forward to watch this vm!!
Hi!

What about the obvious choice πŸ˜†... Bachna Ae Haseeno? πŸ˜ƒ... Or Billo Rani from the movie Goal is an upbeat kinda song πŸ˜›...

Take Care
Edited by N786 - 14 years ago