Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay MY dear friends....
I have family-extended family-and adosi Padosi all staying in my house right now....
The last Time i had checked My house did not say "Muft-Ka-Ghar"
So if anyone of you have any advise on how to bhagao unwanted guest, feel free to shower those muft-ka-gyaan on me.....me in dire need of it!

Coming to the Mudda, In the Bandini world today.....
The episode opens with Khul Ja Sim Sim types Taru bens door opening & Kaddu walking in with Santu & shanky's pic....
The Scientist-type Brilliant Kaddus ACTUALLY shows this pic to Maachis-Ki-Tilli who is shocked......
Kaddu supects there must have been somethng going on between Santu & Shanky & hence they neither informed her anything........Maachis-Ki-Tilli is zapped for once........
Next DM is with Baa who suggest DM brings back Santu for Janmasthmi...but Mr Ego-biggo DM is glad she is in her "maayka" coz otherwise she goes around doing bak-bak the whole day.....
Some light typical DM istyle humor & bantering goes on between him 7 baa.......

Next Maachi-ki-Tilli is having a time of her life after she saw the Pic Kaddu showed here......she is out to slander Santu's bacchi-kucchi Izzat by telling everyone about the snap.
Right then Sweet Sahny comes to Taru & wish her.....but is puzzled by her hateful look.....right then Taru sees DM & calls him.....& takes him into her room to talk about the snap.......

Now Comes the Dhamaka part...Maachis-ki-tilli is ready with whole gallon of petrol & goes Om Namo sawaha the moment DM walks in....
She shows him the snap & also the Divorce papers.....her theory being that Santu wanted to keep her relationship with Shanky a secret hence she signed the divorce paper.........*Logic where are you???*
DM ask Shanky to be summoned to his addalat....i mean the room...
Enters Shanky & immmediately get the gist of the moment & thoughts after DM shows him the piture!
Shanky was AWESOME here...they way he tackes the whole truth....with sincerity & maturity.
He clearly tells DM that the pic was HIS past not Santo's!
He tells Kaddu that he sad that she did not ask him all this in capacity of a husband......
DM is VERY impressed with Shanky's decency & his virtuous nature......

Next DM comes to the gaav to meet Santo ask her baout the Divorce papers!
Santo is blank....as always.....

DM is angry & Ask Maachis Ki Tilli to speak on his behalf......who btw does such convincing job of asking Santu to return........
DM is AWESOME....with his style....elan & beautiful dialogues,.....LOVE IT!!! Watch it for him today!

Sorry for keeping it brief......promise,  next time will be epic style lamba chauda!!!
My best
~N~

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsagaya_subindy1979bdesai302amanojsoujik27loop118bhanot_nishaakshthaswarajgirzeestar1umarajagneteche_c***Anu***chapagainchown001tushewendymeens_2001bewajahsumu87Arsha85simy14kripsydeepa911autorikshaambodidiNandita5md410Gauri22bookbrain007KaneBCsihupiyualkapeg_pionnesoap-criticpyaridilwalino1princeznapunjabi#1CookMySock-Samira-pisces25ZindaDilneela226Sounduknaik99anna44Dew-dropammoosMallika113x.sonia.xleena04DUGGUliciousnivedithapop77-aditi-nikita_88_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7th August - Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode, great update!! Thanks Big smile

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the update ....

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

About the unwanted guests I feel your pain ignore them and they will go away soon enough hehe, I have guests at my place atm but they are leaving so its not all that bad, but still I feel ur pain!! Plus they weren't unwanted but still its annoying when you can't do what you want to do in your own house!

ZindaDil

IF-Rockerz

ZindaDil

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update. Slowly make it appear as if you need to go somewhere and can not continue having them stay at your place as you have to go somewhere else! Good luck.

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
hey Nupur
would you like to come and stay with me @my apt. U r more than welcome. forget about u r guest let them be in u r house & u be my guest. believe me u r not unwanted one.
BTW. Thank you for such a hilarious update. I enjoy and love to read it

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
ur the best NupurClapClapClap

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

'Hey Nups, thanks for the update!  I am not very active these days, since I am on vacation. So it was good to read your take on our DMSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top