Written Update 4 August

talkingdesi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Everyone,

So sorry for the late updates.  I have had a really busy week and couldn't get to them.  I will do them today so they might take a while. 

Update

Everyone is praying to Ramji. (Ram Ram Jai Raja Ram is playing).  Everyone does aarti.  Everyone is happy.  Mrs. Minister (Sumitra) come and yell.  What is this noise?  I can't stand all this noise in the early morning. Everyone looks upset.  Rani apologizes for the inconvienence.  Sumitra mutters and then yells at the PA for not telling the family that she doesn't noises in the morning.  She's like. why can't they change their routine? why should I ruin my sleep? 😡

Back in the puja room. Janki tries to convince Rani to stop the arti!!!!  She tells her what difference does it make if we don't do the arti for one day?  We shouldn't ruin other people's sleep.  Rani gets really upset.  She says we could change our routine for someone who actually cares about us...not someone who considers us inferior.  And anyways, if they cared, they wouldn't have put on such loud music last night.  Even our Tauji and Taiji need sleep at night. They didn't think about us. Janki says, what are you saying?  Ringing a bell and making noises is not considered prayer.  Rani gets even angrier.  Doing arti is not considered making noises.  Thouji agrees (I think to stop the argument).  He says God wants only love and respect.  We do Arti everyday, we should just remember God in our mind today.  They quietly do aarti.  They all look slightly upset.

At the breakfast table, Janki is wondering why the ministers have not come to the breakfast table.  Maybe they are upset.  A servant comes down and says they want breakfast in their rooms.  Everyone looks upset.  Janki says its okay.  Jai is reading something and lovingly looking somewhere. 😍 Rishabh is teasing him.  They read the poem and Rani teases him, saying what is so good about it?  I don't even understand it.  She asks everyone and they say no.  Rishabh says to forget the poem, lets go somewhere outside.  Everyone agrees and even Janki says she has nothing to do.  Suddenly the PA comes and says that Sumitra is having a coughing fit again. Janki says she will make KAda and stay here to take care of Sumitra.  Touji says its no fun to go anywhere if the entire family is not there.  They go into their rooms. 

A girl comes to Jai and tells him to come with her.  She tells him to tell her a poem. Whatever he was saying during breakfast.  She is stubborn and tells him to say a poem...he must.   (its a cute scene)  Jai doesn't even know anything..he is looking flustered.  He is saying something really stupid...about Khayal and khana and dishes.  he adds Saaya and whatever.  The girl is very happy (she's such a bimbo..I thought it was a garbage poem).  Jai is looking very confused 😕. 

There is an interview with Mr, and Mrs. Minister.  They are asking questions and Mrs. Minister is over praising her husband.  Janki is so excited to see the interview.  Rani is not very happy.  Sumitra introduces Janki as a special friend.  She also praises Sumitra.   Rani and Rishabh are watching from the steps and look disgusted. The praises are hurting my ears.   They ask Janki and Dharam to sit with them.  They take photos with Janki and Dharam. Rani rememebers words from Tauji about power and the nasha that comes along with too much power.  She sees those words reflected in Janki. Ends on Rani.

I really cannot believe Janki stills loves the ministers soo much!! It is so digusting! 

Hope you enjoyed the update...even though it was really late. 

Nidhi

Edited by talkingdesi_17 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Nidhi,
       " Better Late than Never" Thanks a lot for the updates. I had been waiting pateintly. Thanks a lot. Your work is truly appreciated.