Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hey guys back with another episode!

Start...Manav staring at his engagement ring and remembering his engagement(ahh he has tears in his eyes!). Savita comes in yelling for Vandu. She tells her that tomorrow you have to make all the food in the kitchen as I will not be entering the kitchen at all. Vandu asks why? She says I will be keeping fast for your father. I will be asking for 7 lifetimes with your drunky father! I will be fasting while your father will be drunk LOL (I've loved this lady since Kuch Iss Tara!) She says your father can never become a straight man because a straight man is not a drunky. Manav is listening and tells her to stop. Vandu sees Manav and asks him to ask Archu how she feels. All this whole time everyone has made their own decision, but nobody asked you two. Why don't you ask her? Maybe she wants what you want. Why don't you ask her if she is also keeping fast for you? She gives Manav the phone, but he says no I can't do this. She dials the number and hands over the phone.

Vinod picks up and asks Manav politely what's up? Manav says if you don't mind can I speak to Archuji (how sweet he says ji!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed). Vinod says yes hold on. Vinod tells Archu that it's her phone, it's Manav. Archu is a little aprehensive. Vinod says talk beta (I like this guy!!) and leaves. Archu says hello, Manav gets up right away and goes to the window. LOL Manav says I wanted to meet you..I've committed a big mistake, if you could just meet me...Archu says no, I won't be able to ..sorry. Vinod overhears this and asks Archu why she refused? Archu says how can I? Vinod says you went yesterday right to meet him and he dropped you off? Archu explains the whole situtation. She says believe me we didn't purposely meet. Vinod says then meet now. See what he says and maybe you will see a new perspective. Archu says no, aayi won't like it. Vinod says this is your life and you have to make your own decisions. He asks what have you thought about your married life? Archu says maybe nothing. Vinod says we cannot deny the truth that you are married. Aayi may or may not believe that you are married, but you believe you are. Do you not believe it? Then why the sindoor and mangalsutra? Archu I am your older brother I know what you like dislike, I also know what you think of Manav too. Archu says whatever aayi has thought for has always been the best. Vinod says yes I know parents never think ill of their children, but at times you have to take your own decisions. And today you have to. He leaves Archu thinking...

Manju is reading a newspaper and sees Varsha and Vaishali eating. Aayi comes in and Manju asks you didn't go to fast pooja. Aayi says I did go in the morning, why didn't you come? Manju says she put the alarm, but was so sleepy she didn't hear it. Varsha laughs. Manju says it's okay Archu and I will go later. Everyone is shocked. Everyone leaves their food. Vaishali follows Archu to the kitchen (Archu was looking gorgeous!!!) and tells her today the food was delicious. Archu says isn't it always? Vaishali says today you put more spices in it and I love that, but Varsha doesn't. Archu says how come that happened today? I usually make less spicy food. Vaishali said you always taste before you serve you didn't taste today? Archu dodges the question. Vaishali persists and says taste taste. Archu finally says I cannot I'm fasting. Vaishu says this is what I wanted to hear, what's wrong in keeping fast everyone keeps fast for their husbands. I don't know what is truth and what is a lie, but I do know that Jiju is a veryyyy good guy and I really like him. ClapClap She leaves Archu thinking.

Varsha is lecturing Manju says you did this purposely didn't you? You never leave a moment for your taunts. Why did you mention the fast in front of Aayi. Aayi enters and Manju changes the topic. And shows Aayi an ad for the coaching classes that Varsha goes too and asks her there is no timing for 6-8 you go at that time right? Varsha is worried. Manju knows that Varsha lied. Aayi asks Varsha. Manju says maybe it was a printing mistake. Aayi is like yes it could be I have full faith in Varsha who could never lie to me. Varsha is worried.

Aayi's friend comes in and Aayi asks Archu to get her chai. She asks how is Archu handling? Aayi says how can one live? She hides all her pain and takes care of us. She says how are you? Nirmala (her friend) says its our friends daughter's wedding. I have come to congratulate you for that. Aayi says I'm very happy tell them congrats from me, but I won't be able to come to the wedding. She says how can I come at these troubled times? Nirmala says I understand, but she called me many times to tell you to come, at least come to the pooja. We will all go together. Don't worry everything will be okay.

Trainstation...everyone arrives and are talking about the wedding and Archu feels awkward. Aayi sends to get an envelope for the wedding gift. By that time the train arrives and Archu enters the mens compartment instead. Manav is in the train (as always!LOL) and spots Archu and comes to her since she looks uncomfortable. Archu sees him and thinks. Some ladies that are in the men's compartment as well see Archu's mangalsutra. And tell her its a very beautiful design, from where did you get it made? Manav answers and the ladies discuss how they should tell their husbands to get them a design like that. One young girl says if I had been newlywed like them then my husband would bring me many new gifts, but once kids happen then nothing happens after that. Meanwhile Archu and Manav look shy and uncomfortable. Manav tells Archu that he wanted to talk to her. Aayi turns around and looks through the gate of the women's compartment and is a little shocked...episode ends

Hope she doesn't create a scene. And I hope Archu listens to Manav.

Good episode to see the silent love of Archu this time.

Hope you liked the update! Have a great weekend! Smile

Shweta

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 08 August 2009 at 12:08am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Chomelbdesai302brit-in-nybluebonnetArchanaindy1979ranjiJaanu80921royaljagiamivpsoujik27prachinmayshiny8neha78guptasonydipiakshthaDevjyoteehabsfanAMSTfranklinzeestar1sushchhsandy_rbrownmuslimhappy99qweztion1belvin92himani88Emuna Beliefshivandhnilibrarypassjhinkurockstushe~~~Sweta~~~kamuraliRaima36nookwayvicaevNiladriHeenapgoblueekomasdivya221sonal75GujuGrlKatrina82loverashinimmy28ahutanoe23sinipillaiuzeeradheradhehazel16Pyaar-Ki-Chahatmy_viewGauri22Aamir's Fanbookbrain007sihuamsjmsmushkan_2003bharadwaj_kkkushi06~*Thamizhan*~-RD-smithasrkblackdaughtermeluvsrkRehana86icy_devilhappeknumnumMillerrr88.Mandy.nivedithaBul3Monu-SunNaaibelieveinpink-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7th Aug Written + Vid/Pix Update" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thanx for the brilliant update !!!!! Sulochna is turning out to b that vamp who turns up everywhere the lead couple is and spoils the moment for them......Big smile

Edited by rdfan - 07 August 2009 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhinkurockspyaridilwalino1

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

thanx for the brilliant update !!!!! Sulochna is turning out to b that vamp who turns up everywhere the lead couple is and spoils the moment for them......Big smile
   No prob! I agree, if only she could for once ask her daughter, who she CARES for so much that what does she want???? Urgh!

-RD-theta

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Shweta :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaridilwalino1

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Sulochana needs time to understand Manav.

pyaridilwalino1

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
wow that one crazy sis-in-law they've...dont they realize she is tryin to ruined their happiness...& as fo sulcholna she needs to ask archana how she feels bout the situation

belvin92pyaridilwalino1

-jia-

IF-Dazzler

-jia-

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update.... cant wait to see the epi . :-)

pyaridilwalino1

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the wonderful update!!!

pyaridilwalino1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top