Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by pinky35

Originally posted by 5cents

A bit detailed update for us tadapti atamas at work...will be very good. Looks like a swoon worthy epi<br>

i missed u dear...the whole week u were not there on the forum..the best week of yrkkh Smile

hey i told u na they will discuss RR on their wedding night..woh time aa gaya ROFL

i think when the creatives read the forum they read u comments. Clap

give some more predictions.    Smile Smile

when RR entered, i predicted tht Naitik and Akshara will be sitting with straight long faces during their wedding and it turned out to be true Cry at tht time nobody had imagined ke aisa kuch hoga.......also they will talk abt RR on their wedding night Cry Cry Cry why is it tht my "bad" predictions turn out to be true and never the good ones Cry Cry Cry
okkkk
now tell me your predictions for the reception n when will we get we get to see our naitik back.    Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved today's episode (Page 8)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged

A bit detailed update for us tadapti atamas at work...will be very good. Looks like a swoon worthy epi<br>

i missed u dear...the whole week u were not there on the forum..the best week of yrkkh Smile

hey i told u na they will discuss RR on their wedding night..woh time aa gaya ROFL

i think when the creatives read the forum they read u comments. Clap

give some more predictions.    Smile Smile

when RR entered, i predicted tht Naitik and Akshara will be sitting with straight long faces during their wedding and it turned out to be true Cry at tht time nobody had imagined ke aisa kuch hoga.......also they will talk abt RR on their wedding night Cry Cry Cry why is it tht my "bad" predictions turn out to be true and never the good ones Cry Cry Cry

okkkk

now tell me your predictions for the reception n when will we get we get to see our naitik back.    Wink

yes we'll get our Naitik back very soon..and the reception will be awesome..i can't predict akshara's mood though..if she gets to know that Naitik refused to marry her then Shocked well anything is possible...but then naitik will do everything to manofy akshara.....

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged
charu...
naitik manoying akshii will be very good
first we had original blank messaging when he was didnt came to meet her in collage. Clap 
than first kiss.
now what??????
when will the weekend end  Cry  

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged

charu...
naitik manoying akshii will be very good
first we had original blank messaging when he was didnt came to meet her in collage. Clap 
than first kiss.
now what??????
when will the weekend end  Cry  

WoW!! What an episode. Now we know that the twine are ready to meet so we can't wait. The more emotional a situation, the more we become wrapped up in it. creatives know how to create dramaWink. If it weren't for all the varying emotions b/w RR , Aksh & Naitik, esp. SR  would be a damn blandWink! It is defo going to be chatpati, masdaledar, damakedar. Naitik will not keep his trap shut anymore. He may accuse Aksh, yell at her or taunt her but Naksh will fight , cry & then kiss & make up!

Naitik manoying akshii will be a treat. Naitik told Aksh once that she did not look good while arguing but she looks beautiful when she is shy & coy. So Naitik also looks swoon worthy while manofying Aks.Embarrassed

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged

yes we'll get our Naitik back very soon..and the reception will be awesome..i can't predict akshara's mood though..if she gets to know that Naitik refused to marry her then Shocked well anything is possible...but then naitik will do everything to manofy akshara.....

Me too thinkest that we'll get our Munna back soon on track. Yes! I want munni to be mad at him nowOuch ......she shd be bit bad & mad with him. Naitik ,Aksh ko manate hue he acha lagta hai. Embarrassed  After the cry fest & MU cleared.......it will make the  reunion that much more sweeter! Embarrassed

Seriously the only way I am able to do my deadly boring Office work is because I simultaneously reading & writing abt naksh…......

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hmm..kewl...!

So the sis's finally get their neg!..lol..

but NaKsh get to meet..n Akshara confronts him..finally..!..hope things get cleared..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged

charu...
<font color="#990000">naitik manoying akshii will be very good</font>

than first kiss.

now what??????

when will the weekend end Cry
<br><br>WoW!! What an episode. Now we know that the twine are ready to meet so we can't wait. The more emotional a situation, the more we become wrapped up in it. creatives know how to create dramaWink. If it weren't for all the varying emotions b/w RR , Aksh & Naitik, esp. SR would be a damn blandWink! It is defo going to be chatpati, masdaledar, damakedar. Naitik will not keep his trap shut anymore. He may accuse Aksh, yell at her or taunt her but Naksh will fight , cry & then kiss & make up!<br><br>Naitik manoying akshii will be a treat. Naitik told Aksh once that she did not look good while arguing but she looks beautiful when she is shy & coy. So Naitik also looks swoon worthy while manofying Aks.Embarrassed<br>

Naitik won't yell at her...how can he break her heart? uske dil mein toh naitik hi hai na? Day Dreaming

Crazzmatazz

Goldie

Crazzmatazz

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged

charu...
<font color="#990000">naitik manoying akshii will be very good</font>

than first kiss.

now what??????

when will the weekend end Cry
<br><br>WoW!! What an episode. Now we know that the twine are ready to meet so we can't wait. The more emotional a situation, the more we become wrapped up in it. creatives know how to create dramaWink. If it weren't for all the varying emotions b/w RR , Aksh & Naitik, esp. SR would be a damn blandWink! It is defo going to be chatpati, masdaledar, damakedar. Naitik will not keep his trap shut anymore. He may accuse Aksh, yell at her or taunt her but Naksh will fight , cry & then kiss & make up!<br><br>Naitik manoying akshii will be a treat. Naitik told Aksh once that she did not look good while arguing but she looks beautiful when she is shy & coy. So Naitik also looks swoon worthy while manofying Aks.Embarrassed<br>

Naitik won't yell at her...how can he break her heart? uske dil mein toh naitik hi hai na? Day Dreaming

true charu di...bt it ll relli b a lot of fun  if akshi gets mad at him..n den Naitik acts all januable..
imagine if mandir tym wale mood mein aa gaya toh...Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top